• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:46 PM

View PostKhereg, on 26 May 2015 - 12:38 PM, said:

Allow me to correct further. We were neither the "best" (Win% - EmP) or largest (# of active players - SRoT). We were the most influential (most points/wins gathered - 5,664 with #2 coming in at 3,224).

https://docs.google....#gid=1410855847

Please explain to me how having the most members participate does not make you the largest group to participate? You and SroT were about on par, you outdid them where it counts though.

Just curious...GJ , not taking anything away just being accurate for accuracy's sake.

Edited by DarthRevis, 26 May 2015 - 12:47 PM.

#62 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:53 PM

View PostDarthRevis, on 26 May 2015 - 12:46 PM, said:

Please explain to me how having the most members participate does not make you the largest group to participate?

Because we weren't the largest. SRoT had 196 active players to our 186. I re-sorted the sheet I linked to show that. Yes, we were close to the largest, but SRoT took that particular honor. And in third, SWOL had 178. After that it starts to drop off more quickly.

We just contributed a lot of wins to Wolf for Tukkayid. I don't want MS taking credit where it wasn't earned. Like I said above, we've become a bit of a boogeyman where facts seem to have lost some meaning.

#63 Mad Strike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLima , Peru

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:25 PM

Posted Image

#64 PhoenixNMGLB

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 307 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:47 PM

Saw the map last night after a few days away form the game and what a mess.

Had a couple of drops against wolf in the beginning (due to calls to arms) since then been focused on the IS front.

It is going to take a lot of work to straighten it out, assuming we don't all get pushed back to our home territories by the almost definitely coming resistance event.

#65 Lanancuras

• PipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:11 AM

View PostPhoenixNMGLB, on 27 May 2015 - 11:47 PM, said:

Saw the map last night after a few days away form the game and what a mess.

Had a couple of drops against wolf in the beginning (due to calls to arms) since then been focused on the IS front.

It is going to take a lot of work to straighten it out, assuming we don't all get pushed back to our home territories by the almost definitely coming resistance event.

I don't think the resistance event will be a CW event. PGI probably wanted to revitalize the Clan invasion since at the beginning of Phase 2 there was hardly an invasion to speak of, hence why the Invasion mechs got the biggest event so far. The Resistance event will probably be centered around the solo queue once again.

Not to mention there are far fewer Resistance mechs than there are Clan Invasion mechs (meaning you got very limited options for building a ® dropdeck)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users