64 replies to this topic

#1 Mad Strike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLima , Peru

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:41 AM

Ey wolf , i don't know what the hell is wrong with you but the Event rules clearly say's conquering other clan planets DOESN'T COUNT so stop acting like "#%"$ go for the Innershepre ones sheshh.

#2 DebaucheryNShenanigans

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 136 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:50 AM

View Poststrikebrch, on 23 May 2015 - 11:41 AM, said:

Ey wolf , i don't know what the hell is wrong with you but the Event rules clearly say's conquering other clan planets DOESN'T COUNT so stop acting like "#%"$ go for the Innershepre ones sheshh.

^... I been telling wolfers in faction chat.... but like a kid on a bike.... just let em go.

#3 Bubblewhip

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:52 AM

Not loyalists fault it is Mercstar.

#4 Mad Strike

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLima , Peru

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:57 AM

View PostBubblewhip, on 23 May 2015 - 11:52 AM, said:

Not loyalists fault it is Mercstar.

Are you telling me that the best unit from Tukayyid are a bunch of "$#$ ? :S

Not like their current attack pattern says otherwise but .....damm i was hoping to join them when my Clan Wave 3 arrives.

Edited by strikebrch, 23 May 2015 - 11:58 AM.

#5 KhanJames

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 56 posts
  • LocationFl

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:32 PM

Yea they (the Mercs in general) seem to be going every way but towards the IS. But with 99+/99+ against jade falcon seems like everyone is getting into the spirit of sabotage. Not that i can really blame them since it may annoy faction "loyalists" but when mercs just jump around (faction wise) for Cbill bonuses 5 percent bonus to a single faction isnt worth it.

If they implemented something to detract bonuses when jumping to an opposing faction (davion to kurita, or IS to clan) faction jumping might get reduced but since the odds of that ever happening are near nil who knows.

#6 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:34 PM

:/ Jade Falcon is hitting Wolf right now. They already took Butte Hold from us.

It's Beta 1's opening moves all over again...

#7 Kirtanus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 156 posts
  • LocationRDL

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:41 PM

Clans take 100% over IS planet and than go to clan planet to earn more personal and invasion challenge bonuses. Priority is IS but it's boring when planet is already 100% occupied

#8 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 02:40 PM

good thing im not wolf, cause if they destroy GB they will now have three IS factions to fight FRR, Steiner and Kurtia

i been telling every clanner that you shouldn't attack other clans cause they act as buffer from hostle IS states but no one will listen to me. Hope you enjoy fighting the combined strength of NKVA, NS, OLD, SROT, and a plethra of other elite IS units. Maybe thats what you guys wanted all along

Ohhh and not to mention that GB are going to wage a vendetta to get their captured planets back and since they have to cut through wolf territory to get back to the IS they actually 4 factions that wolf is against now

Edited by Grimwill, 23 May 2015 - 02:49 PM.

#9 Lanancuras

• PipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 02:58 PM

View PostGrimwill, on 23 May 2015 - 02:40 PM, said:

good thing im not wolf, cause if they destroy GB they will now have three IS factions to fight FRR, Steiner and Kurtia

i been telling every clanner that you shouldn't attack other clans cause they act as buffer from hostle IS states but no one will listen to me. Hope you enjoy fighting the combined strength of NKVA, NS, OLD, SROT, and a plethra of other elite IS units. Maybe thats what you guys wanted all along

Ohhh and not to mention that GB are going to wage a vendetta to get their captured planets back and since they have to cut through wolf territory to get back to the IS they actually 4 factions that wolf is against now

We can't really control what Mercstar or other mercs are doing kinda. If Clan Ghost Bear wants these planets back after the event it's fine by me and I won't oppose them. I think it's just people trying to get all the personal points for the event.

#10 Yokaiko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,775 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:03 PM

View PostLanancuras, on 23 May 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

We can't really control what Mercstar or other mercs are doing kinda. If Clan Ghost Bear wants these planets back after the event it's fine by me and I won't oppose them. I think it's just people trying to get all the personal points for the event.

.....yeah 8 hours of ghost drops to take a planet un-opposed.....

#11 Mad Strike

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLima , Peru

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:15 PM

View PostYokaiko, on 23 May 2015 - 03:03 PM, said:

.....yeah 8 hours of ghost drops to take a planet un-opposed.....

It's not only gonna be IS against them but a clan faction wanting to recover their territory and get revenge. After watching their agressive backstabbing take on this Beta no clan faction will drop to defend their worlds when that happens like Kurita on Beta 1.

Edited by strikebrch, 23 May 2015 - 03:17 PM.

#12 Shatara

• PipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:45 PM

View Poststrikebrch, on 23 May 2015 - 11:57 AM, said:

Are you telling me that the best unit from Tukayyid are a bunch of "$#$ ? :S

Yup.

MercStar is exactly what it says on the tin: Mercenaries. Someone told me that they actually switched before the event was announced; it's possible they got hired specifically to start a Clan v Clan fracas.

#13 AThousandD

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:07 PM

Somebody paid good space shekels for this.

#14 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:11 PM

I have no issue attacking Wolf, regardless of whatever faction I'm in.

Besides, Clans need to fight amongst themselves once in a while... for science.

#15 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:49 PM

Blame mercstar... just attack us, we don't care. Reclaim your rightful territories.

Edited by Repasy, 23 May 2015 - 09:52 PM.

#16 meteorol

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:04 PM

I played 5 of my 8 games against wolf yesterday. Waiting times are just too long vs. IS and i (like a lot of other players i guess) don't give a flying f*ck who owns which planet, i just play for the personal challenge.

I'd guess Clan v Clan is a direct result of giving clans better incentive to play, pulling a reverse tukkayid on this.

#17 Brut4ce

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 364 posts
  • LocationLand's End

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:53 PM

View PostShatara, on 23 May 2015 - 03:45 PM, said:

Yup.

MercStar is exactly what it says on the tin: Mercenaries. Someone told me that they actually switched before the event was announced; it's possible they got hired specifically to start a Clan v Clan fracas.

I Lol'ed at that one! Maybe you should start an "Inner Sphere Daily Star" Tabloid HAHA!

View PostDeathlike, on 23 May 2015 - 04:11 PM, said:

I have no issue attacking Wolf, regardless of whatever faction I'm in.

Besides, Clans need to fight amongst themselves once in a while... for science.

Yes....we need to figure out what on earth is wrong with the Stormcraows and Timberwolves the Keshik supplied us to fight in....They have defective omnipods :)

#18 Nightshade24

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:34 PM

yes, but when no IS people deffend a planet and it's already a victory for clans 100% occupation then people go clan verse clan so that they can get the personal challange done and the invasion challange done as clan vs clan still gives points.

#19 DeathlyEyes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • 940 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMetaphorical Island somewhere in the Pacific

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:59 PM

Posted Image

I heard MercStar eats babies. o_O

Edited by DeathlyEyes, 24 May 2015 - 12:06 AM.

#20 Xavier

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:06 AM

I love reading about what Mercstar is doing from people that arnt in the unit, its actually quite informative for me.

1) we are mercs so we go where the money is and our move to wolf was planned weeks before the event was announced.
2) Jade falcon attacked Wolf first, we were just respsonding to an attack (which we got paid to respond to by the way)
3) we attacked GB so that we could get an FRR attack lane because despite our border with FRR the algorithm did not grant us an attack.

but thanks for the laughs anyways guys this thread just made my night!

-S-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users