Cw Is A Punch In Pgi´s Face

7 replies to this topic

#1 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:42 PM

This is no troll post. What i mention here are all facts about achievable ingame content
(worthy c-bill AND MC currency) by just playing community warfare for free.

Achievable with permanent contract to a faction: (e.g. unlocking ranks of 1 faction)

134.000.000 C-bills

139.000 GXP

6 cockpit items

5 Mechbays

4500 MC

!!!Achievable by playing all factions: (e.g. unlocking ranks for all 10 factions)!!!

1.340.000.000 C-bills (no typo 1,34 Billion cbills)

1,390.000 GXP (no typo 1,39 million GXP)

60 cockpit items

50 Mechbays

45000 MC (no typo 45k MC)

Just looking on the huge ammount of free giftet stuff availible for just playing CW and the
tiny number of players active at the same time (from my view of accessable planets
not going above 200 and then its good populated (usually around 100 players
((not unusual that only 40 players are active))) i have to say:

THAT´S A PUNCH IN THE FACE
PGI D: !!

#2 happy mech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:05 PM

View Postshr84, on 24 May 2015 - 01:42 PM, said:

This is no troll post. What i mention here are all facts about achievable ingame content
(worthy c-bill AND MC currency) by just playing community warfare for free for several years.

yes

#3 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:18 AM

shure finishing all 10 factions woud take a long time.
But getting the bonuses for 1 faction is managable.
If you spend the time you spend in standard matches in CW you can have
2000 mc, 3 mechbays, and some cockpit items in less then 3 months,
unless you in slavery of any kind.
And taking into account how long many people play this game allready (me too)
it must be a punch in the face, i woud even go so far as to say that it`s a kick in the nuts
for pgi to see that nearly noone plays this game mode,
even with this nearly redicilous ammount of gifts worth real money.
That`s all i tried to say.
Sure, when more people woud play and you dont spend 2 hours in queue
to play 4 matches against the same people it definitly woud be another story,
because people woudnt then see CW as a time consuming uncomfortable thing.
Or do you complain about spending time playing standard matches,
so much time that you was able to earn 500,000,000 cbills+

#4 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:23 AM

[

View PostMarack Drock, on 24 May 2015 - 06:10 PM, said:

and I don't want to put in the effort.

^ read post above :)

Edited by shr84, 25 May 2015 - 06:24 AM.

#5 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:31 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 25 May 2015 - 09:11 AM, said:

Dude........ Even mastering one faction still doesn't give you enough of c-bills or anything to even master 3 different chassis types of the Clans. As the average Clan Heavy Mech is 8-15 million C-bills you get about 3 or 4 mechs out of that Faction award bit. Also the only thing worth real money is the MC and how much MC do you get per faction? The reason they don't play is because a CW match actually doesn't give them any better awards over standard matches. Per single CW Match I could finish 3 Standard matches and get the same amount of cash and XP. Plus 2000 MC doesn't buy you much. It buys maybe 2 Hero mechs (that are the light mechs or a single Medium Hero) or it buys... 5 mech bays. Its not a kick in the balls because number one they labelled it BETA, number two they never expected a huge amount of players to play something that gives them little to no rewards unless they work their pants off, PGI has already taken all this into consideration. Everyone already knows what you are saying. All we have to do is look at the Achievements to see this. In reality CW is the same as another game mode. The difference is you are fighting for a planet and possibly a few extra rewards that in the long run would be just as easy to pay for out of pocket (especially when you factor in it will probably take a month for someone who has a career to do this and the Internet bill will be like 65 dollars). CW is nothing more than another game mode. The rewards even themselves out with standard matches with only the MC being a real reward and by the time you earn it all it would have been cheaper just to buy it out of pocket.

man you dont get the point of this thread.Have you read it? there you coud have read that you can earn 4500 mc by
unlocking all ranks of 1 faction.By the way cockpit items and mechbays are also only for MC availible (not taking events
into account) and you can earn them also.Do me favor and read the possible rewards that i listed above.
(you earn 134.000.000 cbills by unlocking all ranks of 1 faction, thats plenty of mechs dude)

But even with this huge ammount of rewards, noone plays CW beside a handfull of people.
I also dont play it frequently by the way, not to say as good as never.
But i have to say if you have an event that brings players, and you have a group that uses voice coms
it is a good experience.Sad part is that the pug player dont see CW from that perspective and turns away from it.
I know what i am speaking about.80% of my CW as a pug experience was
"hey! I feel the need to make a thread how CW sucks!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users