• 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:59 AM

View PostShinVector, on 28 May 2015 - 03:51 AM, said:

Achievable numbers though. :huh:

Posted Image

Vector buddy its late and im slow today.. sorry i dont get it.. whats the point of the screenshots?

#22 WARCRACK

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:19 AM

I have a positive Faith McCarron bias as she was always pretty cool to me. She also put enough time into the game to make me believe that her high scores and good gameplay were from skill developed over that time. She fought well and worked hard.

As for the rest of the banned cheaters... all I want to say about that is: "Good riddance."

#23 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:34 AM

View PostWARCOCK, on 28 May 2015 - 07:19 AM, said:

She fought well and worked hard.

Let's not get mixed up here.

#24 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:46 AM

View PostJochi Kondur, on 28 May 2015 - 06:43 AM, said:

Thanks for showing what a naturally talented and unassisted pilot can consistently score. This only reinforces the skullduggery undertaken by the said person to 'scrub' and 'normalize' their assisted scores to look outstanding but not über talented.

Not natural, needs a lot of practice and luck actually... And ELO MM hates you for winning too much.

View PostMycrus, on 28 May 2015 - 06:59 AM, said:

Vector buddy its late and im slow today.. sorry i dont get it.. whats the point of the screenshots?

Not sure whether cheating was done in that particular game... But if there was it wasn't worth it. Oh well.

Edited by ShinVector, 28 May 2015 - 08:46 AM.

#25 Jochi Kondur

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:04 AM

I have a positive Faith McCarron bias as she was always pretty cool to me. She also put enough time into the game to make me believe that her high scores and good gameplay were from skill developed over that time. She fought well and worked hard.

As for the rest of the banned cheaters... all I want to say about that is: "Good riddance."

Quoted for Maskirovka archival.

#26 Texas Merc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:24 AM

View PostKrivvan, on 27 May 2015 - 12:57 PM, said:

Looks like it took cheating for them to do some average CW performance eh?

Yeah but I think HLGK is mainly an RP group that hinders themselves using all house mechs and ignoring the meta.

#27 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

View PostJochi Kondur, on 28 May 2015 - 09:04 AM, said:

Quoted for Maskirovka archival.

Ssh. We're not supposed to tell them that part.

#28 WARCRACK

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:40 AM

@ Jochi Kondur, I'm calling you out. Next time I see you on the field, we're dueling.

#29 LORD TSARKON

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 776 posts
  • LocationButtmunch City

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:54 AM

She fought well and worked hard.

How is using a cheat program in any way working hard or fighting well? Gotta be one of the dumbest comments I have ever seen... She was beyond trash talking in the game (chastising her fellow teammates CONSTANTLY) and super feminist in the forums preaching equality in the BattleTech Universe and here in MWO yet she had to use a cheat hack program just to play.

Not only did she embarrassed herself, her unit... but any other female that looked up to her for encouragement..

#30 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:20 AM

There's really no reason for female MechWarriors to feel ashamed on Faith's behalf. Hell, I'd say there was a greater importance now for a woman playing a straight game to take her place.

Edited by ArchangelKenko, 28 May 2015 - 08:00 PM.

#31 Jochi Kondur

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:24 AM

View PostWARCOCK, on 28 May 2015 - 09:40 AM, said:

@ Jochi Kondur, I'm calling you out. Next time I see you on the field, we're dueling.

Private lobby, IS light mechs only 1v1. I'm usually on 1400 GMT. ShinVector will be neutral observer and recording coz he is in my timezone. BTW, you have more to lose than me, I'm just a NOBODY in a unit that you hold in contempt.

#32 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:25 AM

View PostTexas Merc, on 28 May 2015 - 09:24 AM, said:

Yeah but I think HLGK is mainly an RP group that hinders themselves using all house mechs and ignoring the meta.

True, we ignore the meta because meta is a place to start: its like how to "play for dummies" books. You gain more experience by learning to build your own mechs.

View PostWARCOCK, on 28 May 2015 - 09:40 AM, said:

We can arrange a private lobby, you can then hash it out, see who can piss farther, ect. But I've only seen both of you online at the same time twice in the last 6 months..... so it might be hard to work out the details.

edit: he replied before I could post.

Edited by Stoneblade, 28 May 2015 - 10:25 AM.

#33 Jochi Kondur

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:32 AM

View PostStoneblade, on 28 May 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:

We can arrange a private lobby, you can then hash it out, see who can piss farther, ect. But I've only seen both of you online at the same time twice in the last 6 months..... so it might be hard to work out the details.

edit: he replied before I could post.

To add on, I am not known for my strengths in IS light mechs so that is a handicap in your favour if lights are your favoured mechs. My unit members can attest to that in addition to Liao partisans who have played with me. If I duel it shall be in my weakest weight class coz victory will be SWEETEST!!!

#34 WARCRACK

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:03 AM

Faith was always cool with me, so you won't find me speaking ill of her.

@Jochi Kondur: Conditions accepted. We'll organize the match through Shinvector as the neutral party. IS light mechs are fine by me, I've got no favorite mech class. Bring the best you got and fight well, I won't make this too painful for you.

#35 Jochi Kondur

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:05 AM

View PostArchangelKenko, on 28 May 2015 - 09:32 AM, said:

Ssh. We're not supposed to tell them that part.

Oh you are so right, my esteemed colleague. My bad. 8-)))

#36 Jochi Kondur

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:09 AM

View PostWARCOCK, on 28 May 2015 - 11:03 AM, said:

Faith was always cool with me, so you won't find me speaking ill of her.

@Jochi Kondur: Conditions accepted. We'll organize the match through Shinvector as the neutral party. IS light mechs are fine by me, I've got no favorite mech class. Bring the best you got and fight well, I won't make this too painful for you.

No pain at all, I suck anyway and will continue to do so suckingly. I only bring my doctrine mechs and if I suck it is only because I am an inept student and deservedly so coz I have neglected this weight class. ShinVector has seen firsthand how badly I suck, he may even have it on record. I am ready to be schooled by you WARCOCK!

#37 WARCRACK

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:26 AM

Oh buddy this is going to be fun... Drill and practice with your lancemates, I'm bringing the jazziest most epic classy IS light mech ever to be designed by a drunk Capellan: the URBANMECH!!

Edited by WARCOCK, 28 May 2015 - 11:29 AM.

#38 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:11 PM

*Grabs popcorn*

Why IS lights? Why not just take whatever mech you want? In the spirit of modpud, you can go with the MechMasters route and only specify the map and weight class.

#39 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:46 PM

Posted Image

#40 Fellow Traveler

• PipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:57 PM

View PostTexas Merc, on 28 May 2015 - 09:24 AM, said:

Hinder? Enrich is more like it. This group isn't the best at this game but who cares? I play for fun not to win, Some of us don't need to kick ass at video games to feel good about ourselves, that being said good riddance to cheating scum only thing worse then a davrat is a Liao wannabe that cheats. Much respect and love to some of the other Liao players but we didn't start the fire it was always burning since Faith was spurning. *mic drops walks out*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users