New Map Reset After Pgi Decided To Let The Clans Take Half Is In One Weekend?

73 replies to this topic

#1 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

Would be about time after this horrible idea because i see no reason for IS to try to take planets anymore in weeks or months of hard work if they get taken away by PGI with events like this one in only one weekend.

Yes, i AM salty. And i have all rights to be.

#2 PanzerFurrry

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:42 PM

Well, it has been hinted that next weekend the challenge will shift to more IS oriented rewards, so we may see another exodus of players to IS and the situation will reverse back to previous week status.

#3 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:48 PM

Population is up, wait times are down. Stop complaining at least we are getting actual fights. The Kurita front has hardly collapsed I have no idea why you believe that.

#4 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:52 PM

Hardly collapsed?
Every friggin world i helped to conquer the last weeks is gone and a dozen more.

#5 Thejuggla

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:42 AM

I'm confused, how did pgi let clans take planets? Made it easier to get planets for clans?

#6 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:51 AM

The problems will fix themselves soon™.

Really, this isn't like the previous map before reset by any stretch.

#7 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:57 AM

As a resident of Rasalhague, to whom my true allegiance lays (pay no mind to the icon below my name, I am on vacation in the north...), I say no. I suspect the Clan success will be short lived, and map resets bore me. I enjoy it much more when the community has the chance to muck the map up a bit and make it their own.

#8 sycocys

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:26 AM

1. PGI didn't let the clans take the map - defenders that didn't win their matches let the clans take the map.

2. Next weekend or one of the next couple will be a Resistance event and it will likely swing right back.

#9 Monkey Lover

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:04 AM

Dont worry about planets it doesnt matter right now. There is no reason to fight over them just play the games and have fun.

#10 Triordinant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:10 AM

You're still playing the forsaken game mode that's only populated when there are extra bribes rewards?

#11 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:47 AM

PGI gave the planets away by giving high rewards on a CW event to one side only and allwoing contract break without payments. All big units did leave IS for the event and only pugs are left to defend and feed the units. So yes, PGI gave those planets away. If you can´t see that you are just too dumb.

#12 KinLuu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:49 AM

View PostDer Hesse, on 25 May 2015 - 07:47 AM, said:

PGI gave the planets away by giving high rewards on a CW event to one side only and allwoing contract break without payments. All big units did leave IS for the event and only pugs are left to defend and feed the units. So yes, PGI gave those planets away. If you can´t see that you are just too dumb.

It matters little - after all, none of those Planets carried any value.

Edited by KinLuu, 25 May 2015 - 07:49 AM.

#13 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:01 AM

Well, it´s hard to find anything that matters in this game if you did the pokemon thing and mastered all those shine chassis. So i CW was at least something and Planets and borders had some value...but if they are changed like that then even this little meaning is gone.

#14 KinLuu

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:04 AM

View PostDer Hesse, on 25 May 2015 - 08:01 AM, said:

Well, it´s hard to find anything that matters in this game if you did the pokemon thing and mastered all those shine chassis. So i CW was at least something and Planets and borders had some value...but if they are changed like that then even this little meaning is gone.

Most of the planets that Kurita lost carried the -MS- tag anyways - so the sentimental value must have been rather small as well.

#15 Mycrus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:10 AM

Dont see the point to CW when pgi can reset the map at whim...

#16 Gigastrike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 704 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:14 AM

You should consider yourself lucky that you'll never know what it's like to be bum rushed by multiple high-tier units and be reduced to 1 planet.

But, yeah. Losing progress that you didn't earn and being brought back to square one is totally the worst thing that could happen.

#17 madhermit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 159 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:31 AM

Mmmm.. These IS tears.

What makes them even more delicious is the fact that you don't realize things will go back to what it was once event ends.

#18 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:33 AM

lol...why do you assume i didn´t earn that progress? I fought on nearly every of those planets. Sure does MS get the Tag because they have more pilots then most houses but does that make my effort less worthy?

Edited by Der Hesse, 25 May 2015 - 08:34 AM.

#19 Mark of Caine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 496 posts
  • LocationWazan War Veteran

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:28 AM

Honestly, until Phase 3 of CW comes out and we (hopefully) see more meaning to holding on to planets, I wouldn't put much stock in your progress pre-clan event, or even post-clan event. This stuff is going to change a lot more in the coming months, so getting worked up over a border moving back and forth is simply going to burn you out before Phase 3 ever gets here.

The event was fun, got to make some cash and MC, and shoot clan mechs. Just have fun with it and don't care too much about it right now.

#20 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:39 AM

Use your heads, there will most likely by a mirror IS Resistance event next weekend, and you guys will be able to earn medallion bonuses, extra MC and the like. Plus, -MS- and the like will probably shift back over to your factions for that event.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users