Greetings And Nordic Salutations!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:14 PM

Hello, fellow Swedish beastmen! I come to your smelly lodgings today to greet you on behalf of my unit, the Not Kuritan Viking Army! We are a fresh-faced unit composed of definitely new, and not undercover ISF, pilots. Though we respect our border with our stronger, more handsome elder brothers in the Glorious Kuritan Co-Prosperity Sphere, we most definitely do not swear allegiance to Dear Coordinator, all light and fortune be upon him forever unto eternity.

Har har har.

We are eager to join the ranks of boisterous smelly swampmen in defending the borders of the inner sphere, particularly those of our ancestral home here in The Free Rasalhame Repuglic. We will not rest until all clanners are skinned alive and hanging from the rafters of every home so that every Kuritan Rasalhaguian citizen can sleep soundly at night, knowing that NKVA is protecting their borders.

Good luck on the battlefield, and Dear All-Father's blessing be upon you all!

Har har har.

#2 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:18 PM

Being a Viking is great! Glory to the DCMS Kunga...Kongs..Kungsarme? Are these real words? Be honest.

#3 thinkn bout thos Beans mans game

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:18 PM

Hmmmm... from my first experience with the almost as great as Kurita Northern house is that too much time spent near the clans means our northern almost brothers have picked up a few things from the clans chef bondsmen

#4 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:32 PM

Har Har Har.

#5 Ulfgar Snorrison

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 62 posts
  • LocationStanding stoically at the longship's prow.

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:37 PM

Ummm.....well if you have working mechs and warriors to drive them...then Welcome ah...kinsmen. I see like many of us you choose to dress the matter of our forebears. I would point out most of our tunics and cloaks are seldom made of silk and very, very few us use plastic drinking horns. The blinking lights on the winged helms are also....different. But nevertheless, Welcome! Welcome indeed.

#6 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:05 AM

And if I needed more motivation for 1CR to extend our Rasalhague contract... there it is. This should be fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users