#1 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:37 PM

OK, heated arguments have been said. But what do we really want? Do anyone in Liao know?

I know. I know what I want. I want a unified HOUSE LIAO.

The shameful display of Faith McCarron, Acadia Kaller and Ace Kaller is just that: shameful. The very unfortunate thing is that Ace Kaller was a good enough pilot to not need any help from a cheat program. I dropped with him occasionally since closed beta. Trust me, he had no reason to use it, but he did. Does this in anyway reflect the unit he was apart of? NO. No it does not. I have no opinion on Faith's skill, I was in 1 CW match with her. That is not enough to form an opinion. But her attitude of "You don't play on my level, you suck, get better, #tryhard #micdrop." Now seems a bit ironic. You maybe wondering who the third name is: That is the alt account of Faith McCarron(If you read her blog you could see that, its a good read). Now I pity them. First I was angry that any Liao player would stoop to using cheats. Now, I pity them: for they lost the ability to play a game that they invested in. To play a game that is set in a universe as immersive as this one. One that inspires fan-fiction.

So where do we go? I know where I go from here. Liao is only as strong as its player base. Right now we only have 3 Permanent faction units(That I know of): The 4th Tau Ceti Rangers [4TCR], Pleiades Mobile Patriots [PMP], and the Gatekeepers [HLGK]. Some may say,"What about [TCAF]?" Well, the only way [TCAF] will come back to the fold of House Liao is if we all work together in CW. They left because the Davion player base found the best way to defend planets is to NOT SHOW UP. [TCAF] is a large unit, their players want to PLAY CW, not GHOST DROP CW. So they went were the fight is.

Now is the time to bring the fight home. Now is the time to take the fight to where it belongs: To New Avalon!!

Every Week a call will go out. Every week I hope the call gets answered. For this game, for CW to be alive, for House Liao: For the Chancellor!! We want to fight Inner Sphere 'mechs, we want Davion to show up, we want to Fight to change the border. Fighting Clans is boring, some days its actually easier than fighting Davions. Lets change this. Together we can make this happen. Most of the calls will be on the NA prime-time zone. Perhaps PGI might sweeten the deal, I could only hope for that.

Please read every word. Don't TL:DR this post.

#2 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:45 PM

At this moment, we are attacking Wazan in company force.

We have had 2 players respond to incessant faction chatter.

Where my Liao at?

#3 elijah temujin

• PipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 43 posts
  • Locationvancouver

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:13 PM

we will join you on wazan

#4 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:20 PM

I just got my computer back from the brink of a meltdown, so downloading the game client again, but as soon as that is done, I will back in force to fight on the front lines.

As for Liao commitment - I think my signature says it all. :-)

#5 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:31 PM

Hey now, we fight Liao all the time in the euro cycle(despite my being in the us, work schedule puts me here) so don't go avoiding this timezone. My guys are more than happy to fight ya'll. Just be ready for a street fight, we don't do a lit of stand back and snipe; we're more tank ahead and smash.

P.s. I hope your calls work. CW is in dire need of players. I spend most of my time there when there are matches to be had, but some days it is a friggin ghost town. Rally your guys, you'll find lots of us ready for a good brawl.

#6 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:48 PM

View Postccrider, on 29 May 2015 - 10:31 PM, said:

Hey now, we fight Liao all the time in the euro cycle(despite my being in the us, work schedule puts me here) so don't go avoiding this timezone. My guys are more than happy to fight ya'll. Just be ready for a street fight, we don't do a lit of stand back and snipe; we're more tank ahead and smash.

P.s. I hope your calls work. CW is in dire need of players. I spend most of my time there when there are matches to be had, but some days it is a friggin ghost town. Rally your guys, you'll find lots of us ready for a good brawl.

Just stay off the planet Boardwalk, and I will not have to kill you or your kin :-p

#7 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:02 PM

View Postccrider, on 29 May 2015 - 10:31 PM, said:

That's what I like to hear! I tweeted Russ this thread, too

#8 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:12 AM

[HLGK] We come, we see, we only see victory.

#9 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:22 AM

So, noone in their unit knew they were cheating...? Despite all the drops they participated in, all the times their fellow team mates would have spectated on them in a match...?

View PostStoneblade, on 29 May 2015 - 08:37 PM, said:

Does this in anyway reflect the unit he was apart of? NO. No it does not.

To you, perhaps. You said "at first you were angry" but now you "pity them because they lost the ability to play a game that they invested in". It's not exactly condemnation of cheating, is it.

To be clear: I'm not accusing you of cheating. But I am saying that having cheaters in a unit does reflect on that unit.

If I ever find a cheat in my unit, I'll be the first to report them, ostracise them, and make it damn clear that we don't tolerate cheats in our unit.

Edited by Appogee, 30 May 2015 - 10:30 AM.

#10 Fellow Traveler

• PipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:32 PM

View PostAppogee, on 30 May 2015 - 10:22 AM, said:

So, noone in their unit knew they were cheating...? Despite all the drops they participated in, all the times their fellow team mates would have spectated on them in a match...?

To you, perhaps. You said "at first you were angry" but now you "pity them because they lost the ability to play a game that they invested in". It's not exactly condemnation of cheating, is it.

To be clear: I'm not accusing you of cheating. But I am saying that having cheaters in a unit does reflect on that unit.

If I ever find a cheat in my unit, I'll be the first to report them, ostracise them, and make it damn clear that we don't tolerate cheats in our unit.

Does it reflect on a unit? Yes. Does the reflection have to be seen as totally negative? Nope.4TCR as a whole doesn't condone cheating, they are honorable players who are deeply hurt by the trust they gave their compatriots. This mistake isn't a units mistake it is a personal mistake. So please don't come here trying to take a dump in our yard. Please and thank you

#11 elijah temujin

• PipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 43 posts
  • Locationvancouver

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:42 PM

View PostAppogee, on 30 May 2015 - 10:22 AM, said:

If I ever find a cheat in my unit, I'll be the first to report them, ostracize them, and make it damn clear that we don't tolerate cheats in our unit.

excuse me? have you looked at your unit name? join us on MWOHACK.com....? WTF? bud these hacks are made to be undetectable. 100% We at the 4TCR.com do not condone, or otherwise support any cheats. Believe me all the people in the unit are in support of PGi swinging the hammer as hard and as far as they can ...the more they do it the more money i will put in. I personally watched ace and never saw ...any strange behavior but you can turn the hack off and on at will...so...what does that mean?

what i personaly do know is Orkdung and a lot of other people have put much effort into making the 4th Tau Ceti Rangers a great unit to be in and we have gone through a lot in the last 3 years...
but we have dealt with it without a lot of drama.
This time we have also dealt with it.
We have turned our backs on the offenders and I personally hope no one is ever stupid enough to try that BS again ...and if they do...i am watching you...and I will tell on you.
that's all i can do.

Elijah Temujin
might be a **** talker at times....
he might be good,...at times
and he is ****** lots of times...
but one thing i am proud to say is
Elijah Temujin ain't no f' ing cheat!
and no one i play with to my knowledge is either
and let's keep it that way ;-)

play hard, play fair, be crazy!
BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by elijah temujin, 01 July 2015 - 11:32 PM.

#12 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:50 PM

View Postelijah temujin, on 30 May 2015 - 01:42 PM, said:

excuse me? have you looked at your unit name? join us on MWOHACK.com....? WTF?

LOL, it wasn't my preferred choice of unit name, but 'Hackworth' is actually the surname of the unit's founder :)

View Postelijah temujin, on 30 May 2015 - 01:42 PM, said:

We at the 4TCR.com do not condone support or otherwise support any cheats. Believe me all the people here are in support of PGi swinging the hammer as hard and as far as they can ...the more they do it the more money i will put in.

Fair enough, and glad to hear.

<0

#13 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:01 PM

View PostAppogee, on 30 May 2015 - 01:50 PM, said:

LOL, it wasn't my preferred choice of unit name, but 'Hackworth' is actually the surname of the unit's founder :)

Fair enough, and glad to hear.

<0

I was going to comment on that irony but someone beat me to it. ;)

There's been some major upset in Davion ranks over the issue of the cheaters in the 66th Avalon Hussars, just as JGx and Clan Wolf International have been rocked by the discovery of their own cheaters. Do I think there were probably cases where other people knew or at least suspected someone in their unit was hacking and stayed silent? Quite likely. Consider the wallhack cheat. It enables the user to locate every enemy mech on the field without anyone seeing them. Did those pilots who used wallhack NEVER use that extra intel to benefit the team? Did they NEVER report to the team where they were seeing the enemy? Somehow I doubt it. And surely when these players constantly 'predicted' where the enemy was in every match, some questions had to be asked. Maybe most people aren't as analytical as me and wouldn't notice these kinds of patterns. I don't know.

I do know that we cannot hold entire units accountable for the cheaters in their ranks, that's a slippery slope to an epic witch hunt. As a unit leader, however, I can say I will be watching closely in the future and will never tolerate these practices within my own ranks.

Honestly, though, where McCarron is concerned. It always amused me the level of vitriol she had towards me and mine, regardless of the fact that I outscored her in every match I ever fought against her. Knowing that she was calling me and mine 'scrubs', while being outscored by me despite her hacking frankly makes her ban rather sweet. Sorry not sorry.

#14 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:08 PM

Posted Image

#15 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:26 PM

Not to tell anyone how to react to the bans, but who cares what units they were associated with? I'm happy to fight whoever, regardless of whether or not cheaters used yo be in that unit. Let's all just agree that its good they're gone and stop wondering who else is out there or making veiled comments about the units involved. Every faction had cheats, it is what it is; but Ill be damned if I'm squandering my precious much time worrying about who else may be out there. What's next, refusing to play against units who had cheaters? Its not like we have access to each others computers. People operate in relative anonymity so no need to cast aspersions on a units good name based on the actions of a few dipshits.

(Insert hair based trolling here. I hate being all serious on the forums.)

#16 Fellow Traveler

• PipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:32 PM

View Postccrider, on 30 May 2015 - 08:26 PM, said:

Not to tell anyone how to react to the bans, but who cares what units they were associated with? I'm happy to fight whoever, regardless of whether or not cheaters used yo be in that unit. Let's all just agree that its good they're gone and stop wondering who else is out there or making veiled comments about the units involved. Every faction had cheats, it is what it is; but Ill be damned if I'm squandering my precious much time worrying about who else may be out there. What's next, refusing to play against units who had cheaters? Its not like we have access to each others computers. People operate in relative anonymity so no need to cast aspersions on a units good name based on the actions of a few dipshits.

(Insert hair based trolling here. I hate being all serious on the forums.)

Where are you? We are on wazan.....come and play

#17 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:34 PM

Wazan is ours. Protect it well and keep pushing forward!

#18 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:25 PM

View PostTGCid, on 30 May 2015 - 08:32 PM, said:

Where are you? We are on wazan.....come and play
I would have loved to. I work nights though, so its all FW:O and no MW:O for me. :)

#19 ShiroganeTakeru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 156 posts
  • LocationMaskirovka hideout

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:30 AM

A-01 will return to being Liao loyalists after gathering mechbays. We decided to do some unit development when its still beta cw. Even if we not make it to the start of final cw,we will return to Confederation regardless of mechbay matters to serve chancellor once more.

#20 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:33 AM

View PostBenjamin Davion, on 30 May 2015 - 07:01 PM, said:

Honestly, though, where McCarron is concerned. It always amused me the level of vitriol she had towards me and mine, regardless of the fact that I outscored her in every match I ever fought against her. Knowing that she was calling me and mine 'scrubs', while being outscored by me despite her hacking frankly makes her ban rather sweet. Sorry not sorry.

Well... She might be back. Who knows..

For her case it withhold any kinda of judgement as her story fit the worst of collateral damage scenario that could happen with the method PGI chose.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users