#1 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:12 AM

My first suggestion would be a stock-only event (trial mech event now, not sure if there is a "return to stock" button in the new Mechlab..).

To prevent abuse in the regular queques, this may even be a small "tournament" hosted by NGNG, with partecipation prizes and leaderboards, with 'Mech statues as prizes for the best pilots of each chassis (at least those that do have a statue..).

As a Clan warrior, i like fighting 1vs1, and i would love to see an event all about duels! It can either be another "tournament" hosted by NGNG or, consistently with the past, a leaderboard. Points would be awarded for each "solo kill". The winners could be awarded a title like "The Warrior" or "The Dueler" with a badge. When Solaris comes... :D

Another idea for a all-new event could be an event rewarding loyalty to each MechWarrior's ancient terran heritage.. Basically, leaderboards for each country in the world , to see who are each country's best MechWarriors and which country has the best ones on Terra (some may have much fewer players, but they might still be elite ones :P ). Ofc, prizes would include national flags.

So many leaderboards may need a whole new database and lot of servers, though :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users