• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:28 PM

Purvo 7 News for 1/6/3050

Posted Image

The Voice of the Chancellor. From Sian to the Fringe of Capellan Space.

Discussion Rages on HPG Following ComStar Dismissals

MONDAY, JUNE 1, 3050 -- Following this week's announced list of 64 callsigns associated with MechWarriors who had been caught red-handed in the use of Cheat Software. Many topics came up during the discussion in Purvo 7's thread last week. Ranging from the general sense of relief of MechWarriors throughout the Confederation due to ComStar's tireless work to detect said Software, to the RP nature of [HLGK] being a hindrance. In response the Gatekeepers Recruitment Officer, Sang-Wei T G Cid was quoted saying:

"Hinder? Enrich is more like it. This group isn't the best at this game but who cares? I play for fun not to win,"

He went on to say:

"For anyone interested in HLGK message me so we can set up a orientation."

Again, any interested potential recruits are welcomed to contact Cid, myself or any available Officer of the Gatekeepers battalion to join us for a truly immersive BattleTech experience.

Showdown! Purvo 7's Chinese Language Correspondent Called Out

MAY, 3050 -- Our own Jochi Kondur is never one to back down from a challenge. During a conversation that had become heated, Jochi was "called out," presumably for the honor of one of the banned pilots.

WARCOCK, the MechWarrior who's name is barely fit to print challenged Jochi to a one-versus-one battle that left this reporter scratching his head.

Said Jochi Kondur of the upcoming match, "BTW, you have more to lose than me, I'm just a NOBODY in a unit that you hold in contempt."

More on this story as it develops.

UPDATE: FRIDAY, MAY 29th--On a blackened battlefield, our foreign language correspondent, Jochi Kondur, was able to deliver the requested Gatekeepers Tea in a 2-1 victory.

In The End, A Call for Peace in the Confederation

FRIDAY, MAY 29th, 3050 -- Conversation over the HPG turned from derision for the banned pilots, to a call for the battalions of Capellan Confederation to come together against the common FedRat enemy. To Cid and this Archangel took up the cause to use the unfortunate occasion to build a new opportunity for Units to come together. Said the Archangel:

"This should be an opportunity for us to become a United as a House again."

To which Cid quipped:

"Or we can keep hating each other until the dav scum wipe us off the map the choice is yours."

Stoneblade, the Gatekeepers Sao-Shao who needs no introduction added his considered opinion in his own thread.

In honoring his request to not be paraphrased,the full text of his commentary can be found here.

#FREERICKY Campaign Picking Up

JUNE 1ST, 3050 -- The social networks actress the HPG are lighting up with the plea to free Ricky Raygun .The singer,and one of his backup vocalists were arrested by Maskirovka agents after they revealed themselves to be suspected St. Ives insurgents and sympathizers of the Chancellor's sister, the nefarious Candace Liao.

Though the campaign has amassed many posters, Maskirovka remained largely unmoved by the impassioned pleas for Ventiene's favorite rock group.

Purvo 7 will continue to report on this story as it develops.

Much Rejoicing in the Aftermath of Wazan's Liberation

MAY, 31ST, 3050 -- There was a parade in the streets of Wazan on Sunday as residents woke up to the planet being returned to Capellan control.

To our brothers and sisters on Wazan, welcome home to the Confederation. We're glad to have you back Her Celestial Wisdom knows that House Liao needed your planet to bring honor and glory to the Celestial Throne.

Head Writer: Ken "Archangel" Blackwood
Maskirovka Correspondent :[REDACTED]
Chinese Language Correspondent: Jochi Kondur

#2 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:52 PM

Sorry, laptop on the fritz today Stoneblade's post is here:

http://mwomercs.com/...he-time-is-now/

#3 Jochi Kondur

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:34 PM

A true warrior, like tea, shows his strength in hot water - Chinese proverb

I found no joy in my victory. Only contemplation. Sadness even. I had experienced the thrill of raw unadulterated combat in MWO, for that I am thankful to WARCOCK. In the aftermath, I realized it was a thrill never experienced by (or never to be experienced again by) those mechwarriors who walked the wrong path.

#4 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:43 PM

Honorable words from an honorable warrior.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users