I Have Begun Fighting For Clan Ghost Bear

5 replies to this topic

#1 theta123

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:33 AM

After being fed up about the IS random pugs, i decided to give me try with the clans. And after 10 matches over 3 days, i have to say the diffrence is huge. Despite being in random drops, people still work better together then on the IS faction.

But i still am not fully equipped for battle. As of the moment i have 3 mad dogs, 4 war hawks and 4 direwolves. Thats it. However i do have clan wave 3 on order

I am currently dropping my 3 mad dogs with the stormcrow trail mech. Getting very good results and matches, with 7 wins and 3 defeats

I have 3 drop out decks that i wanna give a go

Drop loadout 1=
-Adder Prime with 4 MPL
-Adder A with 4 SRM 6's Art
-Warhawk A with 1 LPL, 4 LRM 10 with 1460 rounds and 3 MPL
-Warhawk C with 3 LPL and 3 MPL

Drop loadout 2=
-Maddog Prime with 2 LRM 15 Art, 1 LPL and 2 ER ML
-Maddog A with 4 LRM 10 and 4 ER ML and TAG
-Maddog B with 6 Streak SRM 6
-Maddog C with 5 ER ML and 6 SRM 4's

Drop loadout 3
-Mist Lynx Prime with 4 ER ML
-Mist lynx B with 2 ER ML, TAG and narc
-Excecutioner A with UAC 20 and 7 ER ML
-Excecutioner prime with 8 MPL

For all these 3 loadouts, i need new mechs. And i dont have much time at the moment to grind it. only have 6 mil cbills in the bank
I was thinking about grinding up enough money for the 2 mist lynxes so i could go full ghost bear power with my Excecutioners, on june 16.

Anyone got some thoughts to share?

#2 EAP10

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 401 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:03 PM

Your dropdecks look pretty good, but unfortunately stormcrows and timber wolves are still some of the best mechs in the game.
I use warhawks in CW, and I would recommend a few builds for you to try:

1. 1xgauss, 1xlrgplse 3x medplse. This build is really good at any range, and is pretty cool running.

2. 2x lrgplse, 3x medls 4x SSRM4. This build is a good light killer, but gets really hot.

3. 2xgauss. Just put a ton of ammo in this baby, and get the cool down module and get ready to roll.

In my personal opinion, LRMs are basically useless outside of defense.

I normally use a mix of novas, summoners, warhawks, kitfoxes and the occasional dire wolf in CW, so I really cannot say much from experience with the Holy Trinity, (SRC, TBR, HBR) and how they play in CW.

Good luck out there, if you ever need a CGB loyaltist unit to join, CGBI always has about a dozen members on at a time.

~EAP10

#3 theta123

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:59 PM

Well the thing is my maddog prime has done wonders with its dual LRM 15 launcher. I have ranked more kills in 10 matches with them then on any public match

As for the dual gauss, yes i have such a warhawk, will try it out

As for stormcrows and timberwolves, i have a a dislike to both mechs. I have problems to battle with mechs wich i dislike. I know its the legendary Timberwolf, but i just dont want them..Dont wanna be like evryone else with 2 timbers and 2 stormcrows

#4 EAP10

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 401 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:56 PM

Ok, if you can do good with lrms, that's great! I'm just terrible with lrms and never use them. :)

I really don't like stormcrows and timbers as well, never had any and never intend to. I actually like my novas. For some reason I always like playing the underdog mechs. Humph.

#5 Arc Viper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:07 PM

I wish you the best of luck fighting with ghost bear. I would like to see ghost bear have some more territory and stick it to the kuritans.

I highly suggest joining with a unit. I bet there are some ghost bear loyalist units out there.

Edited by Arc Viper, 20 June 2015 - 08:08 PM.

#6 Thanatos31

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationEnroute to Terra

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:09 PM

feel free to drop in with us

our TS = rubidium.typefrag.com:9545 pasword: cgb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users