• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:14 AM

RP hat off -

Patch your game early to help out tonight!! Tonight as House Liao we are going to start Revitalizing Community Warfare!! I'm calling for all of House Liao to attack Davion held worlds. Starting with the NA Time zones and continuing until the next patch day.

RP Hat on ---

The Chancellor is calling out to all Citizens of the Confederation: Liberate the world occupied by The lies of the Federated Suns!! Rise up and earn your citizenship!! A call to arms has been issued: will you answer the call? Or will you cower under the yoke of Davion oppression?

#2 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:46 AM

View PostStoneblade, on 02 June 2015 - 06:14 AM, said:

Patch your game early to help out tonight!! Tonight as House Liao we are going to start Revitalizing Community Warfare!! I'm calling for all of House Liao to attack Davion held worlds. Starting with the NA Time zones and continuing until the next patch day.

Posted Image

#3 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:25 AM

View PostWhite Bear 84, on 02 June 2015 - 06:46 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Azshanthis

Rookie

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:17 AM

My current contract has ended. I will join with House Liao to throw off the yoke of their oppressors. Die Yankee Dogs!

OOC hat on:
Next patch in one week or two?

#5 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:03 PM

View PostAzshanthis, on 02 June 2015 - 11:17 AM, said:

OOC hat on:
Next patch in one week or two?

RP Hat off---
The main patches are every 2 weeks, Hot fixes should be inbound in a couple hours... or tomorrow.

#6 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:18 PM

We tried starting a fight with ya'll. Two ghost drops later we went to the clan border. I can't do more than a couple ghost drops without losing interest. You guys need to get some folks in the euro cycle. Any of you gonna be around Saturday afternoon, like 1-2pm est?

#7 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:01 PM

View Postccrider, on 02 June 2015 - 02:18 PM, said:

We tried starting a fight with ya'll. Two ghost drops later we went to the clan border. I can't do more than a couple ghost drops without losing interest. You guys need to get some folks in the euro cycle. Any of you gonna be around Saturday afternoon, like 1-2pm est?

Sounds Like you are in Europe. We'll see what we can scrounge up that early on a Saturday. But if things get rollin' again: we won't see ghost drops.

#8 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:00 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 02 June 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

Sounds Like you are in Europe. We'll see what we can scrounge up that early on a Saturday. But if things get rollin' again: we won't see ghost drops.
nah, I'm not European, I'm american, but my job has me working at night. Not sure what time zone most of you are in, but 1-2 pm est time is afternoon on the east coast. See if you can get some people, I've done nothing but clan border drops for over a month now. Getting stale. :)

#9 Gigastrike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 704 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

#10 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:22 PM

Better drop all you want before the OP Dropped ships arrive in two weeks.

I sincerely hope these 12 ERLL drop no longer fly across the attacker's way points.
If PGI did forget history... LOLs...

#11 Azshanthis

Rookie

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:29 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 02 June 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

So, are you having the war? I need to join a faction for a couple weeks and do some CW. I have my Raven's into Elite tree and I need to buy some new mechs, maybe Stalkers. I figured I'd come help you out a bit if you need the pilots. But I don't want to commit to empty drops with no one to drop with. I am American Pacific Time.

#12 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:57 PM

View PostAzshanthis, on 03 June 2015 - 04:29 PM, said:

So, are you having the war? I need to join a faction for a couple weeks and do some CW. I have my Raven's into Elite tree and I need to buy some new mechs, maybe Stalkers. I figured I'd come help you out a bit if you need the pilots. But I don't want to commit to empty drops with no one to drop with. I am American Pacific Time.

"Population" is the problem, Liao has 1/5 the population as Davion, and that was before the Largest Liao unit left for Kurita space.

#13 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:43 PM

Well, sweet. If we get 12 on Saturday afternoon I'll come poke the 4tcr ts and see if y'all can get enough rangers, gatekeepers and what not to form a team. Have a few good old fashioned Davion/Liao fights.

#14 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:57 PM

The story you are about to read is real. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

I've been in this business a long time. I've watched the Davions drop on our planets for weeks. Meanwhile many MechWarriors are still playing games, when they should be preparing for battle. We have a job to do. We were charged by the Chancellor to protect this Commonality and serve the Confederation. We've got the DropShips, we've got the Mechs, and we've got the MechWarriors. I can read the signs. I know what's coming, so I'm prepping my Vindicator and getting ready to launch. The Subcommander asked me where I thought we were going, so I told her.

"Just to Phact, Ma'am. Just to Phact."

My name's Friday. I pilot a 'Mech.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users