#382 Ozy Hunter

• Pip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:36 PM

Dear Tina,

I think you should create a master list of every good suggestion that comes your way in this thread, keep it stickied to the top, maybe have a talk with some PGI developers as to how easy suggestions are to implement. Arrange them in the appropriate order and mark things off as they are added.

I think this is how you should be keeping people updated on whats going on with development. You are our community manager, start organizing like a community manager would please?

Edited by Ozy Hunter, 14 November 2015 - 04:36 PM.

#383 Redinator

• PipPipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 62 posts
  • LocationRealm Of The Bloody Hangar

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:21 PM

Hi all :)

What i miss really badly in mechselect/mechlab is the possibility to sort the mechs by their weight inside a weight class!!!
Mechs with same weight should be sorted by Clan/IS or IS/Clan (if both is chosen) and then alphabetically.

I would really like to see my Locusts on top of the light mechs and my 100t mechs on the bottom of the assaults.
It would make it easier to find mechs for me and would give me the right feeling when scrolling down and the mechs are getting bigger and bigger.

Please PGI, make it happen :)

Edited by Redinator79, 20 November 2015 - 08:47 AM.

#384 Teem85

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:25 PM

Still wating for oculus rift support

Edited by Teem85, 18 November 2015 - 01:26 PM.

#385 ShadowFire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 211 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:11 PM

Please, Please, Please give over-ride an automatic auto-off timer feature. Like let it turn itself off in 10-15 seconds.

Thanks....

#386 MW222

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 620 posts
  • LocationWay, Way Over there, Face North turn left or was that right?

Posted 20 November 2015 - 08:06 PM

Now here's some tech we can use. Weapons stabilization and Beer.

https://i.imgur.com/JdIqPUP.gifv

#387 Rededevil

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 November 2015 - 09:23 AM

It would be nice to preselect the game mode before going into the 'vote'. Please remove the game mode from the voting screen. I feel this would make the game much better for everyone.

Please read http://mwomercs.com/...ng-needs-to-go/ for clarification.

Edited by Rededevil, 21 November 2015 - 09:25 AM.

#388 FTY

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:49 PM

- HUD customization (movable elements, coloration options, and possibly our own designed elements). Right now the "Mech Lab/menu" interface is about 20 times better as the in-game HUD, seems like two completely different aesthetics, make the default HUD sharper, leaner, but also let us modify/change it the way we like.

#389 D1G17AL

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 103 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 November 2015 - 08:14 AM

I would like to see a form of Repair and Rearm make a come back into this game.

I would really like to see the Atlas get an internal structure and armor boost to make it a monster of defense in a comparable sense to the Dire Wolf being a monster of offense.

Keep going with the map design and keep refining them to be better and more tactical.

The biggest thing I would really, absolutely, love to see is some form of melee combat, death from above, and collisions/knockdowns. I really believe it has been too long since those last two were removed. So frequently I look at mechs with arms and just see some of them as being liabilities instead of assets. If I could make it so that one a torso twist at high speed I could swing an arm into an enemy mech then that would be so epically amazing. I realize there is some bad history with knockdown in general but seriously there has to be something you can do about it now. Right?

#390 DoctorDetroit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 483 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 05:24 PM

IS Streak SRM 4/6.

#391 MW222

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 620 posts
  • LocationWay, Way Over there, Face North turn left or was that right?

Posted 28 November 2015 - 03:55 PM

This looks promising, but from the color I don't know if this is Clan or IS Tech.

http://i.imgur.com/EcRoKzR.gifv

#392 Mister Bob Dobalina

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:03 AM

@D1G17AL:

View PostD1G17AL, on 27 November 2015 - 08:14 AM, said:

The biggest thing I would really, absolutely, love to see is some form of melee combat, death from above, ...

I am in! See:

View PostThomster, on 27 November 2015 - 05:05 AM, said:

Mechs:
  • How about "Death from Above"? If it kills my armor when I am dropping down, why couldn't it break an opponend when I would be able to stomp on him?
  • Since Mechs can be affected by other Mechs bumping into them (spawner brawl pogo!) there is the basic possibility of melee attacks. And that would make Mechs like the Hatchetman/Axeman possible. I admit it, I am a Hatchetman fanboy and I would love to see that Mech come to life. You would not be able to change the hatchet/axe of course and it would be very unique Mech with a standalone feature. But I would be willing to bleed MCs for that one.

#393 Mad Porthos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 479 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:55 AM

MELEE.

#394 Tombstoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 01:06 PM

1- Quantify the change in hit location frequencies for each mech in the game relative to the TT 2d6 hit table. Then assign an armor co-factor to correct for the altered damage distribution. This fixes the effects art geometry has on mech durability.

2-Quantify the change in hit frequency due to the interaction between mech size and speed. Assign a second armor co-factor to correct for the change in hit frequency when the game was ported from TT into a FPS. The use of pure skill based targeting linked alphas creates balance issues that cant be corrected by weapon heat or damage tweaks.

3- Unique player designed Mechs -

4- lift the TT max armor cap - let me put more then 10% of my mechs tonnage into armor if i want too.

5- let ferro fiber armor lift the max armor cap even higher instead of making armor lighter.

Edited by Tombstoner, 02 December 2015 - 01:09 PM.

#395 Digital_Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 441 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:24 PM

The ability to mix and match GXP and Chassis specific XP if you want when skilling up a mech.

For example if I have 6000 XP in a chassis and want to buy Speed tweak (8500 XP), I could spend the 6000 XP plus 2500 of my GXP if I wanted to get it now instead of waiting.

Even if each side had to be in 250/500 XP units at a time, it would provide more options than we have now, and should be a fairly easy change to add from a coding POV.

#396 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:03 PM

View PostLadyDanams, on 02 December 2015 - 02:24 PM, said:

The ability to mix and match GXP and Chassis specific XP if you want when skilling up a mech.

For example if I have 6000 XP in a chassis and want to buy Speed tweak (8500 XP), I could spend the 6000 XP plus 2500 of my GXP if I wanted to get it now instead of waiting.

Even if each side had to be in 250/500 XP units at a time, it would provide more options than we have now, and should be a fairly easy change to add from a coding POV.

Or just allow us to convert GXP back to XP (for free of course).

#397 CyanEyd

• PipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 83 posts
  • LocationAntelope, CA

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:41 AM

Are there any circumstances in the game where Premium Time doesn't tick away while I am not logged in to MWO? As much as I like this game, I physically can't play for 24 hours straight!

#398 Panadur

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 06:27 PM

Creating of community warfare groups where different factions can join together.
Why is it not allowed for Steiner and Davion to drop together? Both are part of the Federated Commonwealth.
But not only this. We should be able to create premade drop groups for CW where different factions can join together.
This way friends from different factions can work together on CW. You mix up already all factions of the IS or Clans when defending.

#399 Airwolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 149 posts
  • LocationWhere's the dropship? I want off this rock!

Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:07 AM

I don't know whether this has been mentioned yet (too many pages to browse through) but ... On the Mech Select screen, the addition of a filter selection where the result shows *ONLY* those mechs that I still haven't Master-slotted yet?

#400 MarsThunder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 237 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:55 AM

It seems this thread should be closed because it is just "put all the stuff here". Separate topics are much better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users