#821 a gaijin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationUS Naval Base, Yokosuka, Japan

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:04 PM

Most wanted:

PVE-style campaign mode that directly copies all the MW2, Ghost Bear's Legacy, and MW2 Mercenaries single player campaign missions except that all the enemy A.I. mechs are controlled by other online players.
Players must play as "A.I. enemies" in 10 matches and get a cumulative score of 500 to unlock another one of their own missions.

2nd most wanted:
More Quick Play maps please! (Or just reuse all the campaign mission maps from the most wanted suggestion just above Posted Image )

3rd most wanted:
Knockdowns, but knockdowns that make sense in the real world brought to MWO.

4th most wanted:
Physical combat for mechs that were designed for it (Kodiak, Hatchetman for example).

5th most wanted:
Busty Japanese Nurse on Antidepressants cockpit standing item.
(yes, that's a joke and probably a cringeworthy bad one but I couldn't resist Posted Image )

Edited because oops, double text had to be deleted

Edited by Lone Wanderer, 24 October 2016 - 09:06 PM.

#822 Trifler

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:35 AM

It would be convenient if the Layout dropdown menu (Column/Expanded) in the Mech Lab was replaced with two buttons to reduce the amount of clicking needed to switch between them.

#823 Hunter Tseng

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 100 posts
  • LocationIn the pines where the gauss rifle always shines... And doesn't explode :P

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:01 AM

It would be convenient if we can filter the weapon module skill tree to IS or Clan based weapon.
Too many times I unlock and upgraded the wrong weapon tech base bcoz... reasons..

#824 Sir Whiskers VONBONBON

Rookie

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:30 PM

having the quickplay feature Something that parties of 4 can have the chance of dropping into a 12v12 but at a 4v4 gameplay. the first lance fights the enemy lance, the surviving lance detects enemy mech power ups and faces the next lance. until the last lance is left. exactly how it is on the MW2 but without being able to destroy powered down mechs. ( because obvious reasons)

#825 Weagles

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:26 PM

Simple collection of wants for Faction Warfare

http://mwomercs.com/...arfare-phase-4/

#826 Arkama

• PipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:37 PM

Better rewards for noncombat actions.
I like to play Locusts and can get up to about 500 damage sometimes, but the mechs(And lights in general) aren't designed for heavy combat. Where it does excel though is scouting, capturing points, and support. Sadly, none of these actions are particularly rewarding and I wind up only using my Locusts now for when I'm not actually trying to make any money.

Rebalancing the noncombat rewards might even out the lack of light mechs on the battlefield a little bit.

#827 TheDeporter

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:41 PM

PLEASE ADD A TEAM DAMAGE COLUMN IN THE SCORE SCREEN FOR REPORTING PURPOSES.

Last game some guy legged one of out teammates and no knew who it was.

Edited by TheDeporter, 04 November 2016 - 06:41 PM.

#828 Rintero Pryde

• PipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:49 PM

Ability to purchase MC from the store, and gift it to another player just like a mech pack

Anything AI bot based, for Training purposes.

Current U.S. (psuedo, or slightly altered) military ranks as decals. Would help delineate ranks in units within game.

Possibility of exclusive decal rights to specific units. For example, a unit could create a decal, submit it, and have this decal available for a fee to members of that unit alone, for use as a distinctive unit insignia. Not sure how this could be accomplished.

Edited by Rintero Pryde, 07 November 2016 - 06:50 PM.

#829 ZMech69

• Pip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:12 PM

PGI please find a way to lower the queue times. We are usually now waiting 20-30 min for a match at times!!! AI or just getting more players with better pricing or perks would be great. MWO games are great, would definitely pay for more and better maps. Thanks for listening.

#830 kapinga

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 49 posts
  • Locationwest coast

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:48 PM

HOW ABOUT 360 DEGREE AGRESSIVE RADAR, SO I CAN SEE SOMETHING BEHIND ME BEFORE IT BLOWS MY BACKBONE OUT MY BELLY BUTTON.????????????? WHAT SAY TO THAT ?

#831 Hillslam

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationWestern Hemisphere

Posted 19 November 2016 - 09:09 AM

Please add Co-Op PVE missions.

Combined arms, tanks, vehicles, objectives.

Script generated would be nice to mix up the variables.

#832 soulfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 320 posts
  • Locationhere

Posted 20 November 2016 - 07:42 PM

My friends and I would like Pve. Perhaps you could make it as an addon to be purchased. Nice thing about pve is you could use sections of maps that already exist. You have the mechs already. There could be some small amount of new content but more like but I think you have most of the pieces to assemble things. You basically just need a story line. Some voice dialog (actors?) an A.I.. OR give us tools so that we can create our own missions like a dugeon master in D&D.. A member the night before can set up a map the type of mission or missions and write his own brief story to it. Personnely I think you could make quite a good PVE game we would enjoy playing. One thing that has burned many of us out is pvp as fun as it can be becomes boring after while. For the majority of is who have a life to struggle through we cant sit infront of a computer and hone our mech skills to be anything more than perhaps be good but not in the top 100. So pvp beomes quickly a grind even with yourplanatary things still becomes the elite groups stomping on the weekend or occational warriors. We burn out quicklly of it which mneans the various merc units and such die a slow death and get taken in by a house unit fighting to keep its numbers and structure. A great many of us enjoy playing with friends once or twice a week and just play against AI opponets in games where we can adjust how hard the game AI can be on us. We enjkoy team work of friends adn doing things at our own pace. I think you already have most of the tools envolved. You already have the mechs and various maps. You can do what Mech Mercenarios basically did was made various large maps and then just used sections of them for the various quests. You could keep the game online and still have the various store bought items. You could just take a few servers and make them pve instead. I guess bring in A.I. would be some work story line or creating just pve missions. Seems like there might be room for you to do it and make money if you price it as an addon with tools or just create it yourself. A small merc unit surviving.on the outskirts of the Mw world. Star Citizens creating something similar. True they are a huge company with allot of funds but seems like you could do something smaller.
Just a thought anyways.
Soul

#833 Calebos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:52 PM

Change the ******** game engine to something useful and let it code some proffesionals ... You are not able to manage it by yourselves PGI.

#834 Kivatu

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:33 PM

Can we have the ability to lay mines please..even if its a modul ..1 per mech

#835 The Blood God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 233 posts
  • Locationchester england

Posted 04 December 2016 - 05:02 PM

View PostStar Commander Horse, on 24 October 2016 - 09:04 PM, said:

3rd most wanted:
Knockdowns, but knockdowns that make sense in the real world brought to MWO.

Edited because oops, double text had to be deleted

had them broke the game took them out game less broken not coming back................................ever !

#836 The Blood God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 233 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 05:28 PM

i remember when CW worked for like a week it was the battle of tukkyid event, the games came quick there were enough solo players that bumping into large pre-mades was rare, the pop swelled, i made a bunch of new friends the whole week was fun and just having the wolf tag on the rock at the end of it meant more than MC or prize mechs or what ever, so i suggest you limit "faction play" to one planet have the attack phase last 3 days then give the other side 3 days to take it back on the 7th day do some sort of battle stats and a conclusion of some sort then change the name of the planet and continue the story based on the lore timeline
i dont recall any pilots from lore complaining about anything but the way the war was going we need that in MWO

View Postkapinga, on 11 November 2016 - 08:48 PM, said:

HOW ABOUT 360 DEGREE AGRESSIVE RADAR, SO I CAN SEE SOMETHING BEHIND ME BEFORE IT BLOWS MY BACKBONE OUT MY BELLY BUTTON.????????????? WHAT SAY TO THAT ?

use UAV or urbie

#837 The Blood God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 233 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 05:34 PM

View PostWeagles, on 28 October 2016 - 04:26 PM, said:

Simple collection of wants for Faction Warfare

http://mwomercs.com/...arfare-phase-4/

nah

#838 a gaijin

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationUS Naval Base, Yokosuka, Japan

Posted 04 December 2016 - 07:24 PM

View PostMAX909, on 04 December 2016 - 05:02 PM, said:

had them broke the game took them out game less broken not coming back................................ever !
that's a real bummer but knowing is better than not knowing.

#839 Josh Seles

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:16 PM

My wanted feature is to simply close the technology gap between Clan and Inner Sphere. That being: IS-tech Streak SRM's, Ultra/LB-X autocannons, ER lasers, and the Light fusion engine, call it good there. No Rotary AC's, Arrow IV's, ATM's, MRM's, Light/Heavy Gauss, etc. With the announcement of the removal of quirks and modules, this is more than viable, and everything needed already exists, essentially in the form of Clan-tech.

Besides that, I'd only really like to see the Nightstar assault mech, Javelin light mech (kind of, my favorite light, the Wolfhound, is already here), and the Conjurer (Hellhound) medium mech, specifically the MechWarrior 4 Mercs version.

*Edit, add-on
Other nice things would be water induced speed loss, heat induced speed loss, recoil from firing AC's/PPC's, and HUD interference effects from PPC hits. All these are in older MechWarrior games, it'd be nice to have them here

Edited by Josh Seles, 06 December 2016 - 10:36 PM.

#840 Red TigerWolf

Rookie

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:48 PM

Warhammer IIC i would like to see along with the fire moth so 20 ton mech is available for drops.
for faction play open battlefields would spice it up very nicely not just DEF and Offense its getting a little old.

Edited by Red TigerWolf, 08 December 2016 - 12:49 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users