I Want To Complain About Something Too!

24 replies to this topic

#1 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:57 AM

But I get laid off for the summer starting in 3 hours so I really have nothing to complain about other than having time to make music, play MW and work on my house. Oh yeah, and much more time to drink beers and cook on the grill... such terribleness how shall I ever cope?

Oh well, the seemingly mandatory complain thread for the patch has been submitted.

#2 Bilbo

• The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:58 AM

Teacher?

#3 sycocys

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:01 AM

Bus driver. Probably be on later tonight piloting drunk as balls from the open bar we have at our party, thank goodness its only a 2 block stumble home.

-- Also can you imagine the parties the teachers must throw? They take the brunt of all the little monsters day after day. I'd celebrate like it was the end of the world at the end of each school year.

Edited by sycocys, 03 June 2015 - 11:08 AM.

#4 Siegegun

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 424 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:22 AM

Just come to the forums for inspiration on your complaints.

Here I will give you an example from your list of non complaints- I will choose beer.

ForumWarrior complaint post follows-

"much more time to drink beers"- If you go by the typical forumwarrior complain thread, you shouldn't worry about the positive fact that you have beer, you should instead complain about how your beer just ISN'T COLD ENOUGH! And you have HAD it with beer company x, and youor (obligatory misspelling- I'm confidant this happens not because of ignorance but passion!) NOT BUYING ANYMORE BEER FROM THEM BECAUSE (obligatory caps, this also shows passion, and that your upset, and not taking it anymore!) THIER BEER DOESN'T GET COLD ENOUGH FAST ENOUGH! And it is nonsense that they place their beers behind paywalls! I mean if I buy an ale its is more money than their light version! NERF ALES! Everyone that BOUGHT ALES INSTEAD OF THE LIGHT BEERS ARE GETTING DRUNK FASTER! BS! Also I am sick of dropping o beer drinking matches over and over and seeing these metahumping beer drinkers with their own bottle openers! WTF!?!!! You know I am glad I stopped drinking beer company x brand, cause no one is buying their beer anyway, they're going down the tubes! I mean every time I drink that beer its with the same people in my local bar, and most of them stopped, what better statistical evidence could there be? (Please note obligatory run on paragraph, because your point is never rammed home unless you compress the statements)

So that's it I am done, and want EVERYONE to know I am done with beer x! I AM OUT OF HERE! NOONE TRY AND TOP ME! (The true irony being they will be back playing the next day,or drinking at the bar as in my example, ready to ForumWarrior away at the next manchild complaint thread.)

That's how it is done. You just need to look more negatively at things.

#5 Piney II

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:27 AM

LMAO, Siegegun! :lol:

#6 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:28 AM

What do you play?

#7 sycocys

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:51 AM

My stuff is generally a madness induced blend of SA Full-on, Darkpsy, Forest, and Industrial with many hints of my past as a Hardcore dj and producer.

Kind of an odd place to land as a bus driver if I'm honest, but psytrance has been the only music that's deep enough to keep my brain interested. Been in this part of music for many years and life transitions, one of the few solid bases I could ever count on to center myself and find pathways through it all.

Ended up as a bus driver that makes dark psy music for wacky people to jam to, such is the story of my life.
----
Some of my past tracks and eps are up on a pay what you want format here - that means free, or toss in a few bucks to support Operation Smile and my synthesizer fund - all I ask is that I don't come back from work to a bunch of ragey reviews. If its not your glass-o-beer, just click close.

Off to last route, catch you all later!

#8 N a p e s

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:54 AM

View Postsycocys, on 03 June 2015 - 11:51 AM, said:

My stuff is generally a madness induced blend of SA Full-on, Darkpsy, Forest, and Industrial with many hints of my past as a Hardcore dj and producer.

Kind of an odd place to land as a bus driver if I'm honest, but psytrance has been the only music that's deep enough to keep my brain interested. Been in this part of music for many years and life transitions, one of the few solid bases I could ever count on to center myself and find pathways through it all.

Ended up as a bus driver that makes dark psy music for wacky people to jam to, such is the story of my life.
----
Some of my past tracks and eps are up on a pay what you want format here - that means free, or toss in a few bucks to support Operation Smile and my synthesizer fund - all I ask is that I don't come back from work to a bunch of ragey reviews. If its not your glass-o-beer, just click close.

Off to last route, catch you all later!

Will jam to your jams at work. Always curious to see what kind of music people play.

#9 Malcolm Vordermark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

You should complain about having nothing to complain about! That just doesn't seem fair. Everyone else has their pet problem.

#10 Axeface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 655 posts

Can I have your stuff?

Oh wait...

#11 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:16 PM

View PostAxeface, on 03 June 2015 - 11:54 AM, said:

Can I have your stuff?

Oh wait...

hahaha!

Now im gonna complain that we cant get a decent complain thread going....

Come on! PGI sucks, MWO sucks, the goverment is a lie and so is Christmas!

BURN EVERYTHING TO DA GWOUND!

#12 Sir Wulfrick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 872 posts
  • LocationIn a warship, over your planet :-)

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:10 PM

Well I was going to complain that there aren't enough complaint threads complaining that there aren't enough complaint threads about the new mech lab... Or something... But it seemed a bit too meta.

Oh, wait, meta is BAD right? Evil meta! Burn it with fire!! Nerf meta right now!!!!

#13 StraferX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:18 PM

I'd like to file a complaint about this thread it is in the wrong section of the forums and appears to violate the TOS. Honestly it's pretty slack to have a complaint thread with no legit complaint, just sayin.

Well thanks for being a bus driver and getting the chiren home safe but I hope you CC, always be armed and legged.

This thread sucks 0/10

#14 DesoDesu

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:25 PM

stumble safely :)

#15 Bullet Sponge Alpha

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:19 PM

I didn't read your post. However I did want to point out that you're wrong.

#16 TLBFestus

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:58 PM

You can't find anything to complain about in the game?

I have a problem with that..........

#17 Sergeant Random

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 462 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:02 PM

Equip SRMs. So your payload delivery skillz can be used and kept up to snuff.

#18 Roadkill

• 3,610 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:02 PM

View PostBullet Sponge Alpha, on 03 June 2015 - 02:19 PM, said:

I didn't read your post. However I did want to point out that you're wrong.

I didn't read it either, but you white knights will defend PGI against anything, won't you?

;)

#19 Bilbo

• The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:07 PM

View PostTLBFestus, on 03 June 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

You can't find anything to complain about in the game?

I have a problem with that..........

Finding things you don't like, letting the devs know, and why is quite different than incessantly complaining about everything they do, have done, or will ever be capable of doing. I think he's just happy he doesn't have to deal with the children for a while.

#20 Sergeant Random

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 462 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

If you know how to handle school children you should know how to submit a proper complaint thread.

Shame on you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users