• Sergeant
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:18 PM

Posted Image

Capellan Information Service
Planet Sian
Capellan Confederation
3 June, 3050

The first wave of Davion attackers was defended by a large contingent of Tau Ceti Rangers and a small group of House Liao Gate keepers.

House Davion's own Prince Victor, having recently learned how to read and learning how to write numbers, Prince victor wallowed from his palace. Although prince Prince Victor at first was babbling incoherently, after a while his advisors determined that he had in fact ordered a attack on the planet of Warlock.

Although the fighting was fierce House Liao again won the day. During a particuarly notable battle, a Tau Ceti Ranger performed the famous "Death From Above" manuever, this is a maneuver in which the attacking Mech engages its jump jets to jump and then land on its target. This deals a great deal of damage, though it is a risky maneuver which requires a high degree of piloting skill. When performed by a Highlander it is sometimes referred to as a "Highlander Burial".

The aforementioned Tau Ceti Ranger, who's name has been withheld for security reasons was at first estatic for performing the kill however later horrified at the smell of lard, hair-gel (which smelt of cow patties) and Victor S.D. style cologne (which also smelled of cow patties) on his mech's foot. Biological waste teams have been on call all night.

Victor Davion having learned of the defeat ordered his troops to attack again. As we know the very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

#2 Syndrome Stoned

• PipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:04 PM

Buryingbeetle can we get one of these every week lol

#3 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:38 PM

Good stuff. Can't wait for the next installment.

#4 buryingbeetle

• PipPip
  • Sergeant
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:55 PM

View PostSyndrome Stoned, on 11 June 2015 - 11:04 PM, said:

Buryingbeetle can we get one of these every week lol

Sorry about lately, I've had some real life issues to sort and really haven't had the humor or fun in me to write. I'll get around to it when I can. I promise to write more but I need to get my real life crap together before writing more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users