• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:57 AM

Just so you guys know, the trash talking/banter between your guys and ours on the Davion forum is all just for fun. This is just a game, but a game with a very large history behind it, rich in lore. So any trash talk we throw at you is strictly all for fun, or for the game. Nothing serious is meant.

All that being said, a big thanks to those of you who have been mustering up the defenses on your planets. I know CW populations are pretty low and it's hard to get anything going right now, but for those of you who show up, thanks.

Ok, now that all that is out of the way. Time to evict the green snot from Davion space. Cya in CW.

#2 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:38 AM

I think most of us who have been around for years understand that. Like I've said there: the problem is population. The CCAF isn't what it used to be in Closed Beta. We only have 200-300 current members, not all of which are in units or playing CW. To make CW interesting, you have to have 4-6 12 mans in your faction dropping at the same time. So 48 to 72 people playing in the same timezone. I think we can get there, but we need PGI to help look at it too, inflating C-bill or Loyalty points just isn't enough. I wonder if they look at the unit size and contract vs. the number of unit members playing CW to get some real numbers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users