Voice Of The...chancellor...?

67 replies to this topic

#41 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:21 PM

The ruler of st Ives. Leads the revolution against Romano. Capellan politics get confusing, its easier to just acknowledge my reign as chancellor. ;)

#42 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:24 PM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 09 June 2015 - 09:12 PM, said:

I would sooner follow Candice Liao these days, I think...

Maskirovka agents are being dispatched..

#43 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:55 PM

View PostArchangelKenko, on 09 June 2015 - 09:24 PM, said:

Maskirovka agents are being dispatched..

lol although she is into old age, just means she has been around the Inner Sphere a few times so definitely has a thing or three that she could teach the rest of us.

#44 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:43 AM

It's 3052: its time for SunTzu Liao

#45 Cadillac

Rookie

• The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:17 AM

Pffft yeah isn't Candice getting vaporized in an orbital bombardment soon? Oops nevermind she has a decade before that

#46 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:33 PM

Actually, I have it on good authority that Candace was shot in the chest by a Capellan hero who infiltrated the Wolf's Dragoon Conference on Outreach. With any luck, he got that traitor Justin Allard as well. However, the Davion Ministry of Information, Intelligence, and Operations is trying to keep it all under wraps. They must want to prevent the good people of St. Ives from returning to the Capellan Confederation when they hear the good news!

My sources on Sian have been very quiet, but when the Chancellor finally announces this stunning development, I have no doubt that St. Ives will come running back to the fold, so with proper education, their children can once again be upstanding citizens.

Long live Chancellor Romano Liao!

#47 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:47 PM

Whoa she died on the 6th. Too soon, man...

((jk))

Edited by ArchangelKenko, 14 June 2015 - 07:52 PM.

#48 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:35 PM

I just said Candice Liao since this thread seems divided on the real Chancellor (Metro, whomever that is and not being around) - while Sun Tzu is the current Chancellor, he is more of a ghost these days and with the amount of instability in our performances of late, I say it is time to follow someone who know how to whip us Laioists into order, despite being the current ruler of the St. Ives, she is Liao blood and still holds to some of the traditions. Much as I dislike the St Ives, they are a lot more organised than we are right now.

But please call off the Maskirvoa, I do not want to end up in a dank gaol cell :-p

#49 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:34 PM

View PostArchangelKenko, on 14 June 2015 - 07:47 PM, said:

Whoa she died on the 6th. Too soon, man...

Noooo! This is terrible! She was too young and beautiful and dedicated to the destruction of House Davion to be taken from us so soon!

House Liao is in mourning for our great leader. Please display your grief as appropriate, with traditional black or white colors, and celebrate Chancellor Romano Liao's life as she lived it...ordering the death of offending Davions wherever you find them.

#50 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:51 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 15 June 2015 - 04:34 PM, said:

Noooo! This is terrible! She was too young and beautiful and dedicated to the destruction of House Davion to be taken from us so soon!

House Liao is in mourning for our great leader. Please display your grief as appropriate, with traditional black or white colors, and celebrate Chancellor Romano Liao's life as she lived it...ordering the death of offending Davions wherever you find them.

Aye, I wear my black armband every time I step into the cockit of my Mech. Sun Tu might be a lunatic in a lot of ways, but he is smart, cunning and know what needs to done.

Even though I am only a Lance Sergeant in the Cap Comm, hopefully one day soon I will be given the opportunity to gain my Citizenship.

#51 Smokeyhavoc

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 22 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:58 PM

wasn't Romano a dude???????

#52 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:08 PM

No.

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Romano_Liao

#53 Sandtiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 262 posts
  • LocationVernal Utah

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:23 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 07 June 2015 - 02:56 PM, said:

Ugh. More Davion propaganda.

---

"Here on the tranquil island world of Carver V, we are caring for the most mentally scarred of the Fourth Succession War victims."

*camera pans across a white sand beach, accompanied by the sound of lapping surf*

"Just look at this poor soul, undergoing treatment."

*The camera zooms in on Metro, propped on a beach chair, a Mai Tai placed in his loose grip.*

*A woman clad in a white bikini with red crosses marked on the top saunters up.*

"And how are you feeling today, Chancellor?"

*Metro mumbles as his unfocused eyes remain fixed on the horizon.*

"...warfare...coming soon...universe...immersion..."

"There, there...it will get better."

*The camera pans out as the nurse adjusts a sun shade over Metro's head, revealing a beach full of patients.*

"We pledge to continue our tireless efforts, until everyone in this community can one-day rejoin society."

---

I fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard!!!!! Woot! Thank you for that I haven't laughed so hard in a long time~Grins

#54 Jochi Kondur

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:11 PM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 16 June 2015 - 03:10 PM, said:

You and me both, brah, although my black armband has a picture of her on it - Always remember.

View PostLeif Tanner, on 15 June 2015 - 06:51 PM, said:

Aye, I wear my black armband every time I step into the cockit of my Mech. Sun Tu might be a lunatic in a lot of ways, but he is smart, cunning and know what needs to done.

Even though I am only a Lance Sergeant in the Cap Comm, hopefully one day soon I will be given the opportunity to gain my Citizenship.

Having a nice self convo, Leif? Either that or my Post Tukayyid Stress Disorder is acting up again...

Edited by Jochi Kondur, 16 June 2015 - 05:14 PM.

#55 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:25 PM

View PostJochi Kondur, on 16 June 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

Having a nice self convo, Leif? Either that or my Post Tukayyid Stress Disorder is acting up again...

LOL you and me both. But then, I have found that sometimes the best way to work out problems is to tal them openly, even if you are nly talking to yourself.

The ony thing we do not ned in the Capellan Confederation is Sun Tzu's younger sister, that mad woman, Kali Liao, over her nerve agent attacks that almost led to the Cap Confed being invaded.
I for one, do not want to see my beloved homeworld of Boardwalk invaded again because of her insane actions. Thank Kerensky the Chancellor put her into exile (although he really should have just had her executed imo)

Edited by Leif Tanner, 22 June 2015 - 07:29 PM.

#56 Jochi Kondur

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:44 AM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 22 June 2015 - 07:25 PM, said:

LOL you and me both. But then, I have found that sometimes the best way to work out problems is to tal them openly, even if you are nly talking to yourself.

The ony thing we do not ned in the Capellan Confederation is Sun Tzu's younger sister, that mad woman, Kali Liao, over her nerve agent attacks that almost led to the Cap Confed being invaded.
I for one, do not want to see my beloved homeworld of Boardwalk invaded again because of her insane actions. Thank Kerensky the Chancellor put her into exile (although he really should have just had her executed imo)

The great betrayer and his canister-born abominations do not receive thanks from a Liao loyalist nor get mentioned by name in the same sentence as our great Chancellor. Your post raises concern and will likely attract attention from the Maskirovka.

#57 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:04 AM

View PostVerenix, on 07 June 2015 - 07:30 AM, said:

This post is not meant to rustle anyone up...Just trying to point out something to the pro-lore Liao community....

So people insist on posting things like "The Voice of the Chancellor"....but you have to ask yourself...is it?

We can't post ANYTHING that says the above...unless we've actually spoken with the Chancellor (i.e Metro).

Whether we like it or not, Metro is the legitimate Chancellor of Liao. If you don't speak to Metro about whatever you want to post AND get his approval...then you should not say anything to the effect of "In the Voice of the Chancellor".

Some might say "But Metro is a ghost, he isn't on" or "Metro quit MWO!"...Well that's too bad. If the pro-lore community truly is pro-lore...then they'll respect the Chancellor's authority whether he's here or not....and not post in his name.

Again this post is not to piss on anyone's day....just something that should be clarified :)

~Verenix~

Well hey hey Verenix,

it is true, that right now I am not playing MWO. Simply not possible due to real life.

It is not true, that I am not around, I am always reachable. And no one that has posted here lately, has any idea

What I am doing in the background of the Battletech community :).

You guys are playing and enjoying the game, that is all that matters.

I think the only advice I can give Liao devotees, is be kind to one another, share resources, like teamspeak etc etc, as I have heard some TS admins are a tad ban hammer happy.

Wishing you all a fun and relaxing summer.

#58 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:15 PM

View Postmetro, on 20 July 2015 - 11:04 AM, said:

Well hey hey Verenix,

it is true, that right now I am not playing MWO. Simply not possible due to real life.

It is not true, that I am not around, I am always reachable. And no one that has posted here lately, has any idea

What I am doing in the background of the Battletech community :).

You guys are playing and enjoying the game, that is all that matters.

I think the only advice I can give Liao devotees, is be kind to one another, share resources, like teamspeak etc etc, as I have heard some TS admins are a tad ban hammer happy.

Wishing you all a fun and relaxing summer.

But this is not about the battletech community, this is about the Mechwarrior Online Community.

#59 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:23 PM

Well, it took a month after the thread was dead but Metro stopped in for a quick necro.

#60 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:41 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 20 July 2015 - 12:15 PM, said:

But this is not about the battletech community, this is about the Mechwarrior Online Community.

yeah that never gets old. it does say A BattleTech game on the loading screen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users