Executioner And Ebon Jaguar Countdown: 0 Days Left!

717 replies to this topic

#701 Twilight Fenrir

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:32 AM

View PostWintersdark, on 22 June 2015 - 10:36 AM, said:

but the 3E side torso is only available to people who bought early. For many EXE owners, there is no 3E side torso.

The arms are very bad. Ignore peekaboo, most of our maps have few flat areas. The EXE arms are some of the lowest re: cockpit in the game. It becomes extremely easy to be unable to fire at people who can fire at you. If you've got that D side torso, it's not as big a deal, but if you don't? Your 95t assault has one weapon that can fire.

Sorry, I was referring to the Cauldron Born's 3E Side torso. The Koala only has one energy hardpoint in its left torso.

I don't have the EXE-D either. But, I do have 4th variant of every other chassis... Kinda wish I had gone full Koala from the word go... But the Koala just looked so awful on paper XD

#702 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:46 AM

View PostTwilight Fenrir, on 22 June 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

Sorry, I was referring to the Cauldron Born's 3E Side torso. The Koala only has one energy hardpoint in its left torso.

I don't have the EXE-D either. But, I do have 4th variant of every other chassis... Kinda wish I had gone full Koala from the word go... But the Koala just looked so awful on paper XD

Oh, yeah, you're preaching to the choir re: the EBJ. It's arms are fine, they're a bit wide, but at the same height as the low torso mounts, which are at chin height: that is, they're effectively high mounts as per other mechs. The high shoulder mounts are often more of a disadvantage than otherwise IMHO - you don't need the extra hardpoints, and they make the torso's very vulnerable. I know, when fighting against EBJ's with shoulder pods, I use them to pick off chosen side torsos no matter how they try to defend themselves.

#703 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:52 AM

View PostWintersdark, on 22 June 2015 - 11:46 AM, said:

Oh, yeah, you're preaching to the choir re: the EBJ. It's arms are fine, they're a bit wide, but at the same height as the low torso mounts, which are at chin height: that is, they're effectively high mounts as per other mechs. The high shoulder mounts are often more of a disadvantage than otherwise IMHO - you don't need the extra hardpoints, and they make the torso's very vulnerable. I know, when fighting against EBJ's with shoulder pods, I use them to pick off chosen side torsos no matter how they try to defend themselves.

Yep, that's how I put down Timberwolves, too. Those big ears are VERY shootable.

Can't wait for the Shadowcat, and Arctic Cheetah.... S-cat is going to be SOOOOO mobile. And its weapon points are all above the cockpit, depending on how concept art translates. And the AC? Those shoulder mounts are gonna be stuffed with ERLLs and ECM, you will NEVER be able to return fire on THAT mech, lol.

Edited by Twilight Fenrir, 22 June 2015 - 11:54 AM.

#704 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:59 AM

View PostTwilight Fenrir, on 22 June 2015 - 11:52 AM, said:

Yep, that's how I put down Timberwolves, too. Those big ears are VERY shootable.

Can't wait for the Shadowcat, and Arctic Cheetah.... S-cat is going to be SOOOOO mobile. And its weapon points are all above the cockpit, depending on how concept art translates. And the AC? Those shoulder mounts are gonna be stuffed with ERLLs and ECM, you will NEVER be able to return fire on THAT mech, lol.

Oh, god, yeah. I just upgraded to Koala as well after seeing how awesome MASC was, but I'm kind of torn about it due to hardpoint locations (particularly without the D LT omnipod)... But gods, the Shadowcat and Arctic Cheetah, they'll go alongside my beloved EBJ so nicely.

And that Shadowcat, with MASC? Oh, I simply can't wait. That's going to be a wild ride.

#705 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:06 PM

View PostWintersdark, on 22 June 2015 - 11:59 AM, said:

Oh, god, yeah. I just upgraded to Koala as well after seeing how awesome MASC was, but I'm kind of torn about it due to hardpoint locations (particularly without the D LT omnipod)... But gods, the Shadowcat and Arctic Cheetah, they'll go alongside my beloved EBJ so nicely.

And that Shadowcat, with MASC? Oh, I simply can't wait. That's going to be a wild ride.

It was worth upgrading just to be that much ahead of the MASC learning curve when the Shadowcat comes out... I already try to turn it on piloting other mechs XD

And that 7 Machinegun S-cat will be unstoppable if it gets in close. With MASC it will be able to stay behind ANY mech, and just shred it's rear armor!

Edited by Twilight Fenrir, 22 June 2015 - 12:08 PM.

#706 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:03 PM

View PostTwilight Fenrir, on 22 June 2015 - 04:54 AM, said:

Whew there's a lot there ^^;

Yes, if we're talking meta, the Koala can sustain the meta laser builds better than the heavies. But, the meta isn't the best builds for the CB in my opinion. I love it as a ballistic god, and it wrecks face loaded down with UACs.

The CBs arms are also pretty high. Relative to the cockpit, they are roughly the same height as the Koala's nipple-guns. Everything the CB has is a high weapon mount.

I don't buy that the Koala can jump as well as a heavy... Further, perhaps, but not very high. It DOES jump better than my Heavy Metal somehow.... Despite my HM having one more JJ, and weighing 5 tons LESS than the Koala. It jumps higher moving forward than it does from a standstill...

It does do amazingly well with Guass + 2ERPPC. That's how I roll my prime.

With how much MASC does for the Koala.... The Shadowcat is going to be the single most maneuverable mech in the game hands down! It will turn, accelerate to full speed, and stop faster than any mech in the game.... Can't wait!

As I mentioned above, the Koala also does similar performance to the Couldron borns ballistics ability but in a different flavour, kinda like compairing the battlemaster to the stalker for LRM's, or catapult to jagermech, or trebuchet to kintaro, both are very similar but does it slightly different.

However I have to say sadly that the Meta isn't really up to your decision... it's what all the competitive players have to play...

if I had my meta list , I would put the Timberwolf on the same level as "OPness" as the Nova and would dream the clans can NOT do any meta build full stop.
This is based on my views and opinions and you got your view and opinions. however there isn't much negotiating on what is meta; at least here for now.

and when I meant relative, I meant relative to both profile, body, cockpit, and other weapons. I wouldn't denny the couldron born has "all" of it's weapons high mounted, but high is relative term, you could be "high" when you are standing on your houses roof. But not be "high" when you are on the 200th floor inside a 500th story building. even though approximately it's 200 times bigger then the later. (of course I do not want to really argue about semantics at the momment. If you do I would rather talk philosophy about "If a tree fell in the forest and no one was around to hear it, did the tree make a noise?" question...). This is the Ebon jaguars feature. (even though when I asked for this mech awhile ago, a bunch of {Richard Cameron} went in and said "what you are talking about, this mech has no high mounted weapons!" or said it barely has any... meanwhile they dare say the stormcrow and timberwolf had some...)

Anyway. one main difference is the Executioner; being a heavier more heat effecient mech with more armour, can mount much more larger weapons in those 3 hardpoints then the ebon jaguar could in it's 3 up high or overall.... ofc UAC 20 spam, or missiles is out of the question for executioner as I did mention.

If you do not buy it that the Executioner does not jump higher then the heavies, then look for yourself. Keep in mind the JJ nerf is mainly centred on heavy mechs and NOT Assaults as heavily or mediums.

I also can't wait for the shadowcat...

nor the MASC variants of the wolverine or cataphract...
or the Flea...
or the Murcery, Wasp, Stinger, and all the other not confirmed mechs... or the firemoth =P

#707 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:21 PM

Okay... I found something awesome today while working on my Koala... You know the two big steppes/hills everyone fights at on Viridian Bog? It's possible to jump from one, to the other, using MASC :D Juuuust barely! But I did it twice out of two tries, so definitely feasible. Surprised the hell out of some snipers over there when I rolled up behind them and laid into their arses! XD

#708 Nightshade24

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:49 PM

View PostSpr1ggan, on 22 June 2015 - 08:23 AM, said:

Higher acceleration and deceleration in short bursts. All the other mechs i listed are faster and more manoeuvrable. The jump jets on the Exe are as good as the the ones on the Highlander as in they suck. The Exe also has far worse hitboxes than the mechs i listed.

It is a subpar assault, in that role you want a mech with superior firepower to a heavy, not equal to it while also being worse off in other areas. Hence why the Dire is still the best Clan assault.

yep... everything else sucks on the highlander, weapons, speed, armour, hitbox, etc... Not the best example out there. Also if you take out a ruler; the Executioner can jump or reach most obstacles that can not be reached otherwise or using a smaller mech/ more jumpjets, it's in a sweet spot. Also with MASC activated it does approximately the same speed as a timberwolf. It would be quite hard to shake off an executioner chasing you, if you ever been in a light chase where a mech is another light but slightly slower you will learn how any mistake you do you lose your advantage of speed for the past x time... however you also forget the Executioner has jumpjets. which you hate but lets say in a situation a timberwolf is running away from an executioner... in River city the executioner can jump over quite a handful of buildings or sit atop of them. Thus using short cuts the timberwolf can not and even get an advantage point to have between 200 to 600 degrees radius of where it can fire at the timberwolf; timby poses a threat and fires back, you jump behind cover, and then go pop tart.

Viridian bog... terra therma.... caustic valley... tourmaline... crimson strait... forest colony... frozen city... etc. simular story (VB is however a bit more less then the other locations, but if a timberwolf will go in a marry-go-round nascar around one o f the thick pillars till it's behind you... I do not think that's the best case of action.

Note: due ot the nature of assault mechs, any quantity of JJ helps, ever been an assault mech struck going up hill of alpine peaks? or going up the steps at viridian bog? not a problem for executioner...

Anyway, getting a bit of topic; the thing is the meta timberwolf chooses to have 2 jumpjets, which is worse then the executioners array of jumpjets. If the executioner JJ is ****, then the timberwolf is even ******* by that definition for this.

Also then you go compare it to the Direwolf...
One of the least played assault mechs in game, and one of the most extinct in CW... you see urbanmechs or commandoes as often as a direwolf at least on released statistics and to be granted; I have STILL never seen a single direwolf in CW in the past few months, only time i saw it was a guy in a trail one. and if you want me to compare the executioner with speed tweak, mastery, and custom load out to a 100% direwolf prime or B. then I could go ahead on that.

I wouldn't mind giving it hte title of the best clan assault, but that title isn't that hard to beat. I mean the very momment a clan BATTLEMECH will be added to the game and not an OMNIMECH, lets say... Super nova... Kodiak... Stone rhino... Highlander IIC... King crab IIC... Kraken... etc. This will be when the direwolf will be **** and will barely have no different to a gargoyle due to how much better say a kraken or kodiak is...

kraken = 14 high mounted ballistics. stock has 10 UAC 2's and 4 MG's. The fact all of this is high mounted already makes it better then the direwolf... thing is: battlemech, you can change XL engine or put a standard in. switch all heatsinks or weapons, etc....

kodiak = 4-9 Energy depending on variant. 1 is middle not that high or low. and depending on arm: neither is the other 4 to 8 in the arms. The ballistics is rather high mounted as well as the M hardpoint(s) on other variants while one of the variants able to fit in game has 2 high-ish mounted ballistics.
Did I mention the kodiak has jumpjets and by stock an XL 400?

Kingcrab IIC / Super nova = Jumpjets, 2 high-ish mounted E possible, otherwise slung arms. (lowness depends on art), however stock wise it has 6 ER large lasers, and when removing jumpjets can go very fast with an engine upgrade. you know the meta?... yea... picture a 6 ER medium laser + 2 large pulse laser build charging at you with as much armour as most assault mechs and simular speed to a timberwolf and equal heat effeciency (for 2 more lasers...)

Stone rihno =...
bye bye direwolf, here comes the stone rihno, 1 extreme high mounted energy fit for a ppc, and 2 high-ish mounted ballistics for 2 gauss, Jumpjets can be mounted but not needed as well as equal armour and better profile.

etc, some of these mechs will have issues 100% fitting in time line.

however IIC mechs are confirmed for next package, and it is quite likely the IS counterpart will could for the same EXP pool , so the "king crab IIC" will share the exp pool with other king crabs most likely. the Kodiak can fit in timeline tech wise but the release date of such variants are post 3050's... however we got a 3070's shadowcat coming into the game with tech swap to 3050's or less. So yea...

etc. Just look at any battlemech for clans, rather it be 'old' or 'new', they all have things that the direwolf can dream off.

I mention this as this is rather funny as a battlemech (taking 1 step back in tech...) is superior for MW standards.

There are omnimechs out there for assaults that could still ruin a direwolfs day... but I can assume PGI will over nerf it with hardwiring as they did for warhawk and gargoyle to prevent it being superior.

Anyway, for me at least, the Executioner is a pretty valid mech and unlike the Direwolf = is playable in much more situations. Not hating on the direwolf, it is my fave assault mech in BT, just the whole clan problem is really twisting and stressing like the suns magnetic field, at this rate I fear something seriously bad will occur in game... already feels like it due to CW changes and more nerfs to clans and weaker quirks...

#709 bad arcade kitty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:13 PM

View PostWintersdark, on 22 June 2015 - 11:46 AM, said:

The high shoulder mounts are often more of a disadvantage than otherwise IMHO - you don't need the extra hardpoints, and they make the torso's very vulnerable. I know, when fighting against EBJ's with shoulder pods, I use them to pick off chosen side torsos no matter how they try to defend themselves.

ebj should stand for ebon jirafa (: see, even the same two hardpoints on the head

Posted Image

#710 Nightshade24

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:10 PM

View Postbad arcade kitty, on 22 June 2015 - 08:13 PM, said:

ebj should stand for ebon jirafa (: see, even the same two hardpoints on the head

Posted Image

you sly little kitfox you...

#711 Herr Vorragend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 582 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:00 PM

Time to release an IS-MASC-Mechpack. I´m horny for it :D

#712 Nightshade24

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 23 June 2015 - 01:06 AM

View PostHerr Vorragend, on 22 June 2015 - 10:00 PM, said:

Time to release an IS-MASC-Mechpack. I´m horny for it :D

It will most likely NOT be a mech pack.

2 wolverines and 1 cataphract will first be to the scene for IS masc mechs...

Flea? this is a 'poor' first tier mech that isn't worth the 20 dollars or hinders the rest of the cost of the 80 dollar package ... also russ still hates this thing...

all the other 20 ton masc mechs? same problem...

You may need to wait another year or so =c

#713 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 04:17 AM

View PostNightshade24, on 23 June 2015 - 01:06 AM, said:

It will most likely NOT be a mech pack.

2 wolverines and 1 cataphract will first be to the scene for IS masc mechs...

Flea? this is a 'poor' first tier mech that isn't worth the 20 dollars or hinders the rest of the cost of the 80 dollar package ... also russ still hates this thing...

all the other 20 ton masc mechs? same problem...

You may need to wait another year or so =c

I imagine they'll hit the gift store as Reinforcement mechs within a month or two of the Shadowcat release... Possibly sooner. Especially the 'Phract. Who knew the' Phract would turn into such a workhorse for the game? XD

#714 Widowmaker1981

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 5,031 posts
  • LocationAt the other end of the pretty lights.

Posted 23 June 2015 - 04:58 AM

View PostNightshade24, on 22 June 2015 - 06:49 PM, said:

yep... everything else sucks on the highlander, weapons, speed, armour, hitbox, etc... Not the best example out there. Also if you take out a ruler; the Executioner can jump or reach most obstacles that can not be reached otherwise or using a smaller mech/ more jumpjets, it's in a sweet spot. Also with MASC activated it does approximately the same speed as a timberwolf. It would be quite hard to shake off an executioner chasing you, if you ever been in a light chase where a mech is another light but slightly slower you will learn how any mistake you do you lose your advantage of speed for the past x time... however you also forget the Executioner has jumpjets. which you hate but lets say in a situation a timberwolf is running away from an executioner... in River city the executioner can jump over quite a handful of buildings or sit atop of them. Thus using short cuts the timberwolf can not and even get an advantage point to have between 200 to 600 degrees radius of where it can fire at the timberwolf; timby poses a threat and fires back, you jump behind cover, and then go pop tart.

Viridian bog... terra therma.... caustic valley... tourmaline... crimson strait... forest colony... frozen city... etc. simular story (VB is however a bit more less then the other locations, but if a timberwolf will go in a marry-go-round nascar around one o f the thick pillars till it's behind you... I do not think that's the best case of action.

Note: due ot the nature of assault mechs, any quantity of JJ helps, ever been an assault mech struck going up hill of alpine peaks? or going up the steps at viridian bog? not a problem for executioner...

Anyway, getting a bit of topic; the thing is the meta timberwolf chooses to have 2 jumpjets, which is worse then the executioners array of jumpjets. If the executioner JJ is ****, then the timberwolf is even ******* by that definition for this.

Also then you go compare it to the Direwolf...
One of the least played assault mechs in game, and one of the most extinct in CW... you see urbanmechs or commandoes as often as a direwolf at least on released statistics and to be granted; I have STILL never seen a single direwolf in CW in the past few months, only time i saw it was a guy in a trail one. and if you want me to compare the executioner with speed tweak, mastery, and custom load out to a 100% direwolf prime or B. then I could go ahead on that.

I wouldn't mind giving it hte title of the best clan assault, but that title isn't that hard to beat. I mean the very momment a clan BATTLEMECH will be added to the game and not an OMNIMECH, lets say... Super nova... Kodiak... Stone rhino... Highlander IIC... King crab IIC... Kraken... etc. This will be when the direwolf will be **** and will barely have no different to a gargoyle due to how much better say a kraken or kodiak is...

kraken = 14 high mounted ballistics. stock has 10 UAC 2's and 4 MG's. The fact all of this is high mounted already makes it better then the direwolf... thing is: battlemech, you can change XL engine or put a standard in. switch all heatsinks or weapons, etc....

kodiak = 4-9 Energy depending on variant. 1 is middle not that high or low. and depending on arm: neither is the other 4 to 8 in the arms. The ballistics is rather high mounted as well as the M hardpoint(s) on other variants while one of the variants able to fit in game has 2 high-ish mounted ballistics.
Did I mention the kodiak has jumpjets and by stock an XL 400?

Kingcrab IIC / Super nova = Jumpjets, 2 high-ish mounted E possible, otherwise slung arms. (lowness depends on art), however stock wise it has 6 ER large lasers, and when removing jumpjets can go very fast with an engine upgrade. you know the meta?... yea... picture a 6 ER medium laser + 2 large pulse laser build charging at you with as much armour as most assault mechs and simular speed to a timberwolf and equal heat effeciency (for 2 more lasers...)

Stone rihno =...
bye bye direwolf, here comes the stone rihno, 1 extreme high mounted energy fit for a ppc, and 2 high-ish mounted ballistics for 2 gauss, Jumpjets can be mounted but not needed as well as equal armour and better profile.

etc, some of these mechs will have issues 100% fitting in time line.

however IIC mechs are confirmed for next package, and it is quite likely the IS counterpart will could for the same EXP pool , so the "king crab IIC" will share the exp pool with other king crabs most likely. the Kodiak can fit in timeline tech wise but the release date of such variants are post 3050's... however we got a 3070's shadowcat coming into the game with tech swap to 3050's or less. So yea...

etc. Just look at any battlemech for clans, rather it be 'old' or 'new', they all have things that the direwolf can dream off.

I mention this as this is rather funny as a battlemech (taking 1 step back in tech...) is superior for MW standards.

There are omnimechs out there for assaults that could still ruin a direwolfs day... but I can assume PGI will over nerf it with hardwiring as they did for warhawk and gargoyle to prevent it being superior.

Anyway, for me at least, the Executioner is a pretty valid mech and unlike the Direwolf = is playable in much more situations. Not hating on the direwolf, it is my fave assault mech in BT, just the whole clan problem is really twisting and stressing like the suns magnetic field, at this rate I fear something seriously bad will occur in game... already feels like it due to CW changes and more nerfs to clans and weaker quirks...

Innersphere Battlemechs can swap engines/structure etc. what makes you think Clan battlemechs will be able to? Wishful thinking?

The locked out customisation is there to balance the TECH. NOT the Omnipod system. The Omnipod system is approximately 1/100th as valuable as the ability to swap engines/structure. Clan Battlemechs will still get clan tech, so with full customization would be all sorts of OP. (and if you degrade the tech to 1 to 1 balance with IS you might as well delete all the Omnimechs, since no swapping engines = no good. Even the Timber is badly optimised by IS standards)

#715 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:36 AM

View PostWidowmaker1981, on 23 June 2015 - 04:58 AM, said:

Innersphere Battlemechs can swap engines/structure etc. what makes you think Clan battlemechs will be able to? Wishful thinking?

The locked out customisation is there to balance the TECH. NOT the Omnipod system. The Omnipod system is approximately 1/100th as valuable as the ability to swap engines/structure. Clan Battlemechs will still get clan tech, so with full customization would be all sorts of OP. (and if you degrade the tech to 1 to 1 balance with IS you might as well delete all the Omnimechs, since no swapping engines = no good. Even the Timber is badly optimised by IS standards)

Because that's how it works?

Omni mechs have locked engines, jjs, and heatsinks per lore. It's not JUST balancing mechanism, that's how they are supposed to be.

Clan battlemechs on the otherhand have the exact same abilities their innersphere counterparts do. Engines, jjs, and MASC, endo, ferro SHOULD all be interchangeable.

#716 Nightshade24

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:54 PM

View PostWidowmaker1981, on 23 June 2015 - 04:58 AM, said:

The idea behind that is the fact that that's how PGI said they will do things.

Battlemech = not hardwired, but limited hardpoints and stuff
Omnimech = hardwired parts, but can switch around omnipods.

atm we already got a IS omnimech light in 3052 which has been said to be able to fit in timeline due to our expansion in tech is 3051 or 3052 era.

Tell me how OP a mech that will be an IS one with omnitech will be if you can change the engine, structure, etc on those?...

Clan battlemechs is going to have the same customisability as IS battlemechs. Because this was not placed for tech difference BUT for battlemech difference.

if the whole reason is TECH specific then do allow clans full customisation. Because atm due to quirks most technology they have is worse then IS...

or how about let clan mechs use IS tech. I would love to use Inner sphere medium lasers, medium pulse or small pulse lasers or SSRM 2's or AC 2, 5, 10, and 20's or the PPC's or standard engine.

This will be 'apparently' a 100% okay balanced decision, as apparently IS have worse tech so clans have no advantage in using IS tech, right?

View PostTwilight Fenrir, on 23 June 2015 - 04:17 AM, said:

I imagine they'll hit the gift store as Reinforcement mechs within a month or two of the Shadowcat release... Possibly sooner. Especially the 'Phract. Who knew the' Phract would turn into such a workhorse for the game? XD

I know they will most likely be giftstore, I'm only sayign the first few MASC mechs are not pack mechs.

Anyway I kinda knew the Phract would be the workhorse for the game, if you played any game in closed beta you knew how good the cataphract is.

Across the variants back then you had...
Good brawler builds
Good sniper builds
Decent speed and tonnage
Good agility
Jumpjets on 1 variant

etc...

now we got MASC and ECM thrown into the mix...

#717 Liquid Leopard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationChesapeake, VA

Posted 17 July 2015 - 03:37 PM

View PostKoniving, on 10 June 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

Cauldron Born looks so...so very weird.

YOU look weird! :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users