Complete The Clan Trilogy To Get Unique Rewards

165 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:23 PM

Presenting the Clan Trilogy rewards!

We're introducing some additional rewards for anyone who owns the Clan Invasion Wave 1 Masakari Collection, Invasion Wave 2 Man-O-War Collection, and Invasion Wave 3 Gladiator Collection before July 21st.

Unique Title: The Ardent
Unique Badge:

Clan Trilogy players will also receive a complete set of 4 Loyalty Medallions. No matter which Clan you fight for, be it Clan Wolf, Smoke Jaguar, Ghost Bear, or Jade Falcon, you'll be able to earn 5% more Loyalty Points for your contracted Clan when equipping its respective Loyalty Medallion.

All top-tier Clan Waves must be owned before July 20th at 11:59:59 pm PDT (July 21st 6:59:59 am UTC) in order to qualify.
Reward items will be injected into eligible accounts on July 21st.

#2 Rentier

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 172 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty, it was

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:28 PM

nice :wub:

PS: the badge-picture is broken :ph34r:

#3 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 815 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:32 PM

Looks like PGI isn't making the money they were hoping of. That's what happens when you rip them off with those ******** changes.

#4 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:36 PM

View PostWing 0, on 10 June 2015 - 02:32 PM, said:

Looks like PGI isn't making the money they were hoping of. That's what happens when you rip them off with those ******** changes.

This wasn't necessarily PGI's idea. It was suggested by us.

https://twitter.com/...644385942372353

@Navid_A1:
Sorry for retweeting, but consider giving shiny things to top tier clan pack trilogy owners. like this:
Posted Image

@Russ_Bullock:
I will be thinking on it - been wanting to offer something for a while

Edited by Tarogato, 10 June 2015 - 02:38 PM.

#5 Peiper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:39 PM

Cool! Loyalty Medallions are the bomb!

It would be nice to display this along with my Founder's tag.

Edited by Peiper, 10 June 2015 - 03:32 PM.

#6 AnimeFreak40K

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSomewhere between the State of Confusion and the State of Insanity.

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:43 PM

I think this is a GREAT idea!

I've been wondering if PGI planned on giving something out like this for those people who shelled out for all 3 waves. I mean, they gave something to those folks who went max on Wave 1 and 2, after all.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it :D

#7 PhoenixNMGLB

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 307 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:48 PM

Nice move - shame I won't upgrade to maskari as I already bought the mechs for cbills, but a lovely gesture nonetheless.

o7 PGI

#8 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 815 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

twitter. what a joke. wtf did they even bother having a forums in the first place then. its like how they fked up on that match maker change way back and it pist so many ppl off that they had to get in touch with everyone HERE and they had undue their change because of it.

Edited by Wing 0, 10 June 2015 - 02:49 PM.

#9 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:56 PM

Nice move!

#10 process

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:57 PM

This is pretty awesome.

Dumb question: do these 5% loyalty point medallions stack, e.g. four mechs with medallions = +20% total LP, or do they only apply an extra 5% for that individual mech's earned LP, e.g. four mechs with medallions = +5% total LP?

edit: I'm not clear whether we're getting one of each Clan medallion, or if we're getting 4 "omni" medallions. Seems like the prior.

Either way the question stands, since we'll have an additional medallion from the recent Clan event.

Edited by process, 10 June 2015 - 02:59 PM.

#11 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:00 PM

View PostWing 0, on 10 June 2015 - 02:49 PM, said:

twitter. what a joke. wtf did they even bother having a forums in the first place then. its like how they fked up on that match maker change way back and it pist so many ppl off that they had to get in touch with everyone HERE and they had undue their change because of it.

Forums - for the playerbase to argue about everything and never agree on anything. Congested with junk and idiotic opinions and suggestions. Everybody trying to get everybody's attention at once. Generally... a complete mess.

Twitter - where Russ hoped he would be able to avoid all the strife.

And for the record, the matchmaker change they did was an informed decision that improved the game. Plenty of people suggested and asked for it and hardly anybody was against it. Until suddenly it was implemented and all the quiet people spoke up.

You can never win.

#12 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:02 PM

Posted Image

#13 Harshaw

• Pip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:07 PM

Social media is so huge they would be stupid to not use things like Twitter. Also a lot of gamers know that game forums are usually just a cesspool of fanboys of the game arguing with people who hate the game with a passion but still keep playing. I don't come to the forums much myself, as you can tell by my post count.

#14 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:08 PM

Looks like PGI isn't making the money they were hoping of.

... eek, you're right, I just realised there's a July 21st deadline for achieving this reward.

PGI, plz... this stinks of "Limited content, throw us money now for your exclusive content!"

... it would be so much nicer if it didn't have a deadline. If somebody new to the game now decided to buy all three clan packs months from now... they don't get the nice thank you content. They deserve the nice thank you content. Lose the dumb deadline.

#15 Scout Derek

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:15 PM

Really...?

Think long and hard....

For a day, please.

#16 Varhait

Archivarius

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 9,698 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:16 PM

So... badge, title and 4(almost useless) loyalty medallions for 3 top tier packs... generously.
I am sorry that do not share the joy, but personally I would prefer a mechs with unique skin (something like Norns: centurion, atlas, king crab) and c-bill bonus. One mech from each pack for each top tier pack. For example: Nova D for Masakari, Hellbringer F for Man-o-war and Executioner C for Gladiator.
Thus it would be possible to reward all top tier clan-pack holders and with more sufficient rewards.

#17 Scout Derek

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:18 PM

You need to stop being a forumwarrior, you're making a prime example of how the average pug is in Mechwarrior online.

View PostVarhait, on 10 June 2015 - 03:16 PM, said:

So... badge, title and 4(almost useless) loyalty medallions for 3 top tier packs... generously.
I am sorry that do not share the joy, but personally I would prefer a mechs with unique skin (something like Norns: centurion, atlas, king crab) and c-bill bonus. One mech from each pack for each top tier pack. For example: Nova D for Masakari, Hellbringer F for Man-o-war and Executioner C for Gladiator.
Thus it would be possible to reward all top tier clan-pack holders and with more sufficient rewards.

You know, they weren't going to do this, but navid (thank you :) ) wanted to bring it up.

#18 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:24 PM

Normally I'm not a negative person, but I don't really gain much from these rewards. I will be receiving them anyhow, and its cool of PGI to give us something, but...

Meh.

The Mad Dog was a much better reward.

#19 RAM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 2,018 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:26 PM

Need 4 of each Faction Medallion to equip a drop deck...

RAM
ELH

#20 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:27 PM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 10 June 2015 - 03:24 PM, said:

Normally I'm not a negative person, but I don't really gain much from these rewards. I will be receiving them anyhow, and its cool of PGI to give us something, but...

Meh.

The Mad Dog was a much better reward.

The Viper would make for a nice surprise... Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users