165 replies to this topic

#161 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 561 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:26 AM

Well, CoffiNail, the rush must have been quite some time ago, for you get those medallions via going through CW ranks.
And I think that only the medallions of the faction you fight for do count. Got 2 x Falcon, 1 x GB and 1 x SJ equipped. My normal "bonus" only doubled, not quadrupled.

#162 SgtMagor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,542 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:47 AM

got my loyalty medallions yesterday, polygon camo on the Executioner looks sweet.

#163 Ryoken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEuropa, Terra

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:59 AM

View Postlatinisator, on 22 July 2015 - 10:26 AM, said:

Well, CoffiNail, the rush must have been quite some time ago, for you get those medallions via going through CW ranks.
And I think that only the medallions of the faction you fight for do count. Got 2 x Falcon, 1 x GB and 1 x SJ equipped. My normal "bonus" only doubled, not quadrupled.

The faction medallions achieved via CW ranks do not grant a %5 LP bonus.

Only the faction loyalty medallions do grant a 5% LP bonus. One of those could be earned during the CW planet capture event for the faction you participated in. And buyers of all three Clan max. tier packages also received 4 faction loyalty medallions, 1 of each faction.

Those factions loyalty medallions are said to grant 5% LP bonus in any Clan faction. At least that is what I read in the news sections article.

(On another note: Also the 5% LP bonus medallions of the Phoenix packages were reported to grant 5% LP bonus in any IS faction regardless how what house logo the actual faction medallion is shaped.)

#164 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:40 PM

A bit late for me....:D Put them on sale..you can make money with them...

#165 Creovex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 1,466 posts
  • LocationLegendary Founder, Masakari Collector, Man-O-War Collector, Wrath Collector, Gladiator Collector, Mauler Collector

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:44 PM

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 22 July 2015 - 01:40 PM, said:

A bit late for me....:D Put them on sale..you can make money with them...

lol.... no.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users