Ty For The Matches Kuritans

11 replies to this topic

#1 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:44 AM

I just wanted to thank all those kuritans that dropped with me in cw in the past since i feel like i won´t be in the forums or in the game much in future.
I want to thank especially the 36th, 11th, MERCs and NS who i dropped with a lot.

I took an offtime from MWO for two weeks due to frustration with the development and i think it will become even some months more. As an IS only player i see no incentive to play atm. At least i got a refund for the last resistance pack. Also CW lost the very last incentive to play with the last big clan event.

I wish the DCMS all the best for the future and maybe see you all again in some months if the way of development of this game changes.

Best regards,

Der Hesse

#2 Musashi Alexander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 213 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:35 AM

Sorry to hear that Der Hesse. I enjoyed dropping with you from time to time. Hopefully, you'll be back in a few months. Fare thee well

#3 Roland09

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuthien, Draconis Combine

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:40 AM

Evening stars prepare
to jump. Gray, sad warriors
leave for the unknown.

Haiku written by Coordinator Minoru Kurita immediately after the exodus of the Regular Army, November 2784.

Edited by Roland09, 16 June 2015 - 11:30 AM.

#4 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:30 AM

View PostDer Hesse, on 16 June 2015 - 03:44 AM, said:

I just wanted to thank all those kuritans that dropped with me in cw in the past since i feel like i won´t be in the forums or in the game much in future.
I want to thank especially the 36th, 11th, MERCs and NS who i dropped with a lot.

I took an offtime from MWO for two weeks due to frustration with the development and i think it will become even some months more. As an IS only player i see no incentive to play atm. At least i got a refund for the last resistance pack. Also CW lost the very last incentive to play with the last big clan event.

I wish the DCMS all the best for the future and maybe see you all again in some months if the way of development of this game changes.

Best regards,

Der Hesse

Hope to see you back at some point Der Hesse ... we all take breaks and get frustrated.

#5 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:22 AM

I hope PGI makes MWO better you come back eventually. I think all of us are a bit skeptical on why continuing CW fiasco. Good luck!

Edited by Alec Braca, 20 June 2015 - 08:22 AM.

#6 ice trey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:47 AM

I've also been kind of taking a break. I'm not looking to leave, and I don't really dislike the game... it's just that even during peak times, the Kurita teamspeak has fallen silent. Without anyone to play with, I'd sooner just not play than have to resort to pugging.

I can get my Battletech fix with Megamek or Dosbox, for the time being.

#7 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:55 AM

Hope to see you again Hesse and HK will always stay strong despite PGIs CW plans

#8 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:16 PM

Looks like nothing has changed in the month that i was away. Do i see right that the shameless catering to the clans not only continues but even intensifies?
I think i will tame some more dinos then. Big stompy dinos instead of big stompy mechs. ^^

#9 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,443 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:30 AM

PGI... please take notice of this..

This will be happening more and more..

The man leaving has his reasons, and others have theirs. I kinda get why he's leaving, and really doubt he'll be back any time soon..

Its a shame really.. this game needs every player it can get..

Many feel the same way as this man, and this defeatist mentality is what will be the end of MWO.. don't let this happen.

CW MUST change for the better... FAST!

#10 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:39 PM

For everyone who gives a goodbye message think about how many just... stop playing?

#11 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:43 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 14 July 2015 - 04:39 PM, said:

For everyone who gives a goodbye message think about how many just... stop playing?

Usually an order of magnitude at least.

I'll probably come back to screw with people on the Arctic Cheetah (been behind on the grinding, but mostly haven't been playing Lights due to the sheer volume of everyone wanting to go bigger), but CW for all intents and purposes are not being updated/changed in the next 6 weeks... given the current timeline. So... what did PGI expect us to do... just like stale gameplay indefinitely?

#12 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:57 PM

My answer has been 'play something else/spend my money elsewhere'.

Didn't get Clan waves or the recent resistance wave. First IS package I've missed. Crazy as I've got more disposable income than ever right now. So I'm filling up my Steam library.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users