• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:23 AM

Ohhh Kesmai, you were a Ranger just a month ago. You know the real story here, but just in case you forgot, here is a clip from last nights Wed Night Warfare.

#22 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:38 AM

SO, lets look at this: both side don't have fighters lining up. Its not just a "TimeZone" thing. Davion has their "Wednesday night CW." One Liao unit only gets big groups on Tuesday and Thursday (NA Prime), my group tends to be more towards Friday/Sat, though occasionally we can get a 12 man on Mondays and Wednesdays. Then people ask: "Well what about TCAF?" OK, TCAF is mostly based in the Russian Block. So what is the Davion population when they are on? What numbers do they have when they are on(TCAF's Numbers)? I can't answer that. What is the ACTUALLY POPULATION of CW as a whole? I know that when PGI runs events, the CW population plummets.

@RJBASS3: Thanks for posting that, I'll follow your twitch stream!!

#23 kesmai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:20 AM

good. then there will be davions. good.

#24 TheDevilsIncarnate

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationOutside Your House With A 'Mech

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:49 AM

This is why clans are better. Lots of enemies to fight, less talking and more killing. My trothkin would be honored to take in more pilots to bolster my stars numbers if any wish to ACTUALLY participate in CW.

#25 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:28 AM

It would be really cool if all available Liao pilots would get into CW on Wed nights between 7pm CST and 12am CST to do some organized fights with us. If the NA Liao pilots were ever really looking for a fight against Davion, Wed nights would be your best bet as we could get at least 2 if not 3 or 4 12 mans going against you.

#26 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:48 PM

As much as it seems lame to arrange matches, why not just friend each other in game? That way we can see when people are online and then fight. If you don't see the enemy team on, you know it's gonna be ghost drops so you can save time and just head to the clan border. Hell, why not arrange to drop on a clan defense world, half Liao, half davion and use the same ts? That way we can work out how to get more battles against each other while shooting stompy robots. I'm not big on just talking about stuff, but if you let me shoot something while we're talking, I'm totally cool with that.

#27 Danjo San

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:28 AM

Rule number one: You do not talk about Fight Club! :D

#28 kesmai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 28 June 2015 - 09:21 AM

+1 for liao
your warriors are showing up. it´s the davs that aren´t fighting.

second ghost on wazan. poor.

Edited by kesmai, 28 June 2015 - 09:27 AM.

#29 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:21 PM

View Postkesmai, on 28 June 2015 - 09:21 AM, said:

+1 for liao
your warriors are showing up. it´s the davs that aren´t fighting.

second ghost on wazan. poor.

I know, it is a bit of a shame, since after the HC CW event ended, the Davions just do not seem to be putting their heart into any of their fights anymore. We spend more time lately fighting the Falcons and Wolves (and getting our keesters kicked) that I kind of miss fighting (and slaughtering) the Davions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users