49 replies to this topic

#41 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:05 AM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 24 June 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

If CW picks up in HK shoot me a PM lol. I'd love to come back.

We're back for a week checking it out ourselves. It seems like a decent enough pace of fights from when we showed up, but it was just one day.

#42 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:17 AM

View PostBSK, on 22 June 2015 - 07:24 AM, said:

This doesn't cover the real issues for Kurita. The faction had 2 very active loyality units in CW in beta 1 phase. One of these was only doing light rushes. No skill, no tactics, only a low level strategy abusing meta builds and flaws of maps or objectives. There wasn't any enduring knowledge transfered to the solo players about teamplay, communication or calling targets. In the pre match screen it was just "pick your lights". And most players had 2 lights of 35t in their dropdeck very soon because of that. They never learned anything else.
The secound unit became infamous when the list of cheaters was published.

If you are looking for active Kurita players in your timezone, you should have a look at the teamspeak hub for your faction: HouseKurita.tserverhq.com
pw: dragon

Or you could visit us on the public teamspeak of ComStar NA: na1.mech-connect.net

As a founder unit we would be glad to help a fellow founder ..

lmao you blubbering little baby, I should've guessed the rock bangers would be out in force at a chance to talk down the faction who rolled them consistently. I'd love to hear more about how NKVA (assuming you mean us) became infamous for cheating. You know, PGI published a handly little list of everyone they ever banned for cheating, if you'd like you can go cross-reference it and tell me all about our members who got banned for our rampant aimbotting, I'd love to hear about it.

Crock, NS, and most of Kurita still have the human decency to treat garbage players like you with a bit of courtesy. It's absolutely disgusting to watch you flail around and cry because you couldn't beat us all in a video game and just reminds me of why we're so glad to be part of a decent faction with an actual community rather than a tribe of star colonels from netmech who tell all their members how they need TP for their batchall while they get spawn camped by us.

#43 thinkn bout thos Beans mans game

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:58 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 25 June 2015 - 03:17 AM, said:

lmao you blubbering little baby, I should've guessed the rock bangers would be out in force at a chance to talk down the faction who rolled them consistently. I'd love to hear more about how NKVA (assuming you mean us) became infamous for cheating. You know, PGI published a handly little list of everyone they ever banned for cheating, if you'd like you can go cross-reference it and tell me all about our members who got banned for our rampant aimbotting, I'd love to hear about it.

Crock, NS, and most of Kurita still have the human decency to treat garbage players like you with a bit of courtesy. It's absolutely disgusting to watch you flail around and cry because you couldn't beat us all in a video game and just reminds me of why we're so glad to be part of a decent faction with an actual community rather than a tribe of star colonels from netmech who tell all their members how they need TP for their batchall while they get spawn camped by us.

Juzgado

#44 YCSLiesmith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:05 AM

View PostBSK, on 22 June 2015 - 07:24 AM, said:

This doesn't cover the real issues for Kurita. The faction had 2 very active loyality units in CW in beta 1 phase. One of these was only doing light rushes. No skill, no tactics, only a low level strategy abusing meta builds and flaws of maps or objectives. There wasn't any enduring knowledge transfered to the solo players about teamplay, communication or calling targets. In the pre match screen it was just "pick your lights". And most players had 2 lights of 35t in their dropdeck very soon because of that. They never learned anything else.
The secound unit became infamous when the list of cheaters was published.

If you are looking for active Kurita players in your timezone, you should have a look at the teamspeak hub for your faction: HouseKurita.tserverhq.com
pw: dragon

Or you could visit us on the public teamspeak of ComStar NA: na1.mech-connect.net

As a founder unit we would be glad to help a fellow founder ..

Excuse me, this is really offensive. we were infamous LONG before there were any cheat accusations (outside of the people we were killing accusing us of cheating, obviously)

how many times have you been spawn camped by NS and NKVA? hahaha good duels

#45 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:08 AM

View PostBSK, on 24 June 2015 - 01:46 AM, said:

Is it really winning when your team is abusing a flaw in the system for 6 months in every single match? And what do I have to do that your cognitive skills understand that I am not butthurt at losing, I am just pointing out the abuse that destroyed active parts of the community. You ignored all negative feedback at that time, rejoicing the wins you had by taking a shortcut. Did the game prohibit your actions? No. Did it have any consequences? Yes.
And these consequences are a crushed faction community in phase 2 from your actions in phase 1. Here they are. That was you. You don't want to be responsible for all the litter because everyone else also dumped their garbage? And that piece of litter I am pointing at is definitely not yours? It is there because of you.
How simple-hearted does one have to be to repeatedly snub your enemies and then complain about low populated queues? It wasn't your unit by the way that beat the clans back in phase 2, that was the decision of a unit leader with the social skills of a fridge magnet who wanted to introduce his own CW league. Funny how you blame the events for disencouraging CW, it was you who continuously made light rushes through events which needed a match score of 80. Within the battles of 3 minutes none of your members even reached 20 points. Thank you again for the good laugh you gave me here. For me these rushes were adequate, I could either wait 10 minutes and play 30 minutes to gain something between 2.000 and 2.500 loyality points, or I could play 8 times against you in the same amount of time and gain 800 loyality points for each match. Calling it a minority playstyle was a good joke. Maybe you want to help your teammate with the definition by the way?

Now this is finally the attitude of a MechWarrior. This where we find common gounds. But you didn't stop there and ruined it by joining the choir of your 2 fanboys from above to blame the informer for the shame. This is what people did in the Dark Ages, or popular kids in their puberty.
And don't just make it your teamspeak, please be so flexible to join a public ts as well. We encounter so many big units in all the factions which don't want to move to a different ts, but then complain about PUGs to adverse "the tools".

I want to thank NGRT for bringing reasoning and propriety back into this thread. The progressive style of your unit leader will always be an outstanding example for me how to command.

[Redacted]. NS are and always have been a bunch of really decent guys who like to kill [Redacted] clanners and have a good time doing it, but are equally focused on teaching nublets how to play. It's a shame no one taught you the same.

#46 Onionbird

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 199 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:22 AM

dang, some stupid clanner is throwing around baseless accusations that should result in a ban. fox news reports that water still wet.

#47 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:01 AM

Ha Ha Ha.

PGI try best to kill CW with more awful map and more awful game changes. Super dropships and Vitric Forge, worst map I ever play in any game. And yet, here we are. Once each week, NKVA show up and rub nose of filthy clanner in own fecal matter and say "See? See???? You still bad at robots."

o7

#48 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:19 AM

The Red Worms were probably the only IS faction Jade Falcon had strong respect for in the first iteration of CW. The rest of the houses crumpled like so much paper beneath the heels of our Timber Wolves and Stormcrows.

Seeking to join the Red ones would be the wise choice out of all IS houses. NS, NKVA, 6RNT; your pick.

Edited by jeirhart, 25 June 2015 - 05:24 AM.

#49 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:06 AM

Why is anyone surprised about a clan wolf player complaining about losing?

I'm not sure anyone even needed tactics, or maybe light rushes were used because pug stomping was not what that unit was looking for. They did you a favor and saved you from a slow painful loss.

Thank them for it next time.

#50 Taisa Sodai Lopez Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:48 PM

Artistic and Accurate depiction of a single Celestial Ronin combating a a group of rock-banging clanners (wolf type)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users