• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:35 PM

Purvo 7 News For 22/6/3052

Posted Image

The Voice of the Chancellor. From Sian to the Fringe of Capellan Space.

First Prince Hanse Davion Dies of Apparent Heart Attack

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17th, 3052 -- In a more appreciable turn of events, Agents of "The Chancellor's Ear" section of the Maskirovka are sending in word from Federation Space regarding the death of the Confederation's most hated enemy, Hanse Davion. The cowardly, gluttonous oppressor was found dead in the morning hours. Having succumbed to a stress-related heart attack overnight. He is succeeded by son Victor Steiner-Davion, who will hopefully be less shameful than his father, having drunkenly and shamefully started the Fourth Succession War at his wedding to Melissa Steiner.

Capellans Attack!

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17th, 3052 -- The call has been issued for the able MechWarriors of the Capellan Confederation to make a full scale invasion into the heart of Davion territory, and turn the tables on the FedRat enemy. In an effort to put the Davion oppressors back on the defense the CCAF and fringe units are giving the attack order all week.

Even now, as I report from the scorched and wasted battlefields of Wazan The Gatekeepers fight against the Davion menace to once again assert the Confederation's ownership of the system. Let's get em boys, for the glory of the Celestial Throne!

Tempers Still Hot In Aftermath of Scandal

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17th, 3052 -- Weeks after the announcements from our ComStar affiliate, PGI there remains some hurt feelings towards the Units who harbored the offending MechWarriors involved.

We, at Purvo 7 News will first and foremost state that we are aligned with the House Liao Gatekeepers, so the jsbs made at the last thread were misplaced at best.

Secondly, it's old news. The cheaters can't hurt you anymore, and I don't think the Webmaster deserves your misplaced anger. Rather than beating the horse until 3060, let's all agree that cheating on an online game is a crappy thing to do and move forward. I'm sure PGI is still doing what they can to make sure that hacking MWO is, or will soon be a thing of the past. Let it die.

The Hunt for Romano's Killer Surges on

JUNE, 3052 -- Members of "The Chancellor's Shield" were beguiled this week as their search for the killer or killers of Her Celestial Wisdom Romano Liao, and the ex-head of Maskirovka Tsen Shang hit an unexpected dead-end due to the sudden death of First Prince Hanse Davion.

Maskirovka agents are currently in the process of looking into clues pointing to St. Ives warrior houses. More on this story as it develops.

(I know, spoiler alert: sarna.net . I'm just having fun with this one. -K)

#2 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

Not enough? Check out the Remembrance series: pt1, pt2,pt3

Edited by ArchangelKenko, 21 June 2015 - 08:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users