Extensive Cw

1 reply to this topic

#1 MechWarrior849305

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:16 AM

Well, from solo player perspective there are two problems with CW out there: syncro groups vs solo PUGs and looooooong waiting times.

As for the first one I don't want to comment anything, the second one could be solved by diminishing it with extended fighting time in actual CW fight.

So... how about making CW fight twice (or triple?) more fun?
Like double drop tonnage, double the amount mechs allowed to bring with any player and doubled-tripled time.
Make it like 400-600k C-Bills for losing team (according to 8 pairs of consumables cost 640k) and 800-1200k for winning team plus whatever they make during match. That would be worth playing for 1 hour.
With this waiting time makes less relevant.

Edited by DuoAngel, 23 June 2015 - 12:51 PM.

#2 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:25 AM

Hour-long CW matches?

Well.. actually not a bad idea... As a player, I would love to be able to invest my day's play time into a single, meaningfull match, but then the map would have to be alot bigger, the objectives would have to change dynamically, and the players would simply have to coordinate either via VOIP or TS to make such a long engagement fun and thrilling..

Solo-ing a match like that with "one man army" wannabes who do their own thing, get killed then despite the rest fo the team doing a certain tactic give away position, waste their assault on blaze-of-glory-ing and such nonsence would be tireing, tedious and frustrating..

BUT... 12 vs. 12 Premades.. hell yeah!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users