Stay South During The Cw Event!

29 replies to this topic

#21 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 12:18 AM

View PostGI Journalist, on 01 July 2015 - 07:02 PM, said:

Thankfully the Davions did show up and we had some good games. We're glad they could take time off from being ripped apart by Wolves to join us!

Tell me about it; out of 12 cw drops so far (2 being ghost drops and 1 Clan Jade Falcon) all the rest were against the Davions and each time we sent them packing. Hope they have some good cream, because they will not be able to sit down for the next week, the way we are handing them. :-)

View PostAylward, on 01 July 2015 - 12:15 PM, said:

Jesus Guys, Wolf Clan and Mercstar are all over us like white on rice... If a clan suddenly appeared on your doorstep with 10 companies hitting at once... would you defend there with all you had or jump over to an IS planet that MIGHT have 1 company of defenders sitting nearby but haven't been doing anything but a poke or two ??

I cannot speak for any other Liaoist here, but if the Wolves or any other Clan showed up to invade Liao territory, then sure, I would fight tooth and nail against them, but if they were hitting Davion Worlds, then I say let them. If they come for us, we will be ready. You Davions are our cannon fodder in the war against the Clans. :-p

Edited by Leif Tanner, 03 July 2015 - 12:27 AM.

#22 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:36 AM

Aside from the troll crap here, which is one thing, Having a liao team talking some very rude, profane and uncalled for trash in-game to one of the two teams that did bother to come over to give you some fights last night, as opposed to sitting on the very active clan front in our front yard, sure doesn't help your case much at this point. and quite frankly encourages us to go find ANY other front to fight on, even if it's clanners.. So that's what we did.. Had some great fights with MS that were perfectly cordial in contrast for the rest of the evening, and win or lose were a lotta fun.. We won some, we lost some.. but we weren't dealing with infantile d-bags that were talking smack while literally hiding under their dropships the entire time like we were here on the liao border, so it didn't matter that much. Enjoy that tag for your defense on 2-3 squares.. if I have any say, it'll be the last one you don't ghost drop for this event..

So if you wonder why it just got quieter on your border again...just thank the tag holder on Wazan from last night (Rhymes with Bay City Dangers) for the hospitality they showed and perhaps remind them that we DO actually have a choice of fronts to fight on..... End of Line.

Edited by Aylward, 03 July 2015 - 12:06 PM.

#23 gorynich

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:17 AM

Screenshot, report, enjoy.

I'm glad PHL is now showing up instead of HHoD on our border planets — they are way more capable of bringing close matches against TCAF.

So with you or without you Aylward we will come through Davions territory to meet clans and other IS factions...

#24 stevemac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWazan Meat Grinder

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:22 AM

View Postgorynich, on 03 July 2015 - 07:17 AM, said:

I'm glad PHL is now showing up instead of HHoD on our border planets — they are way more capable of bringing close matches against TCAF.

So with you or without you Aylward we will come through Davions territory to meet clans and other IS factions...

you been saying that for 2 months now....still waiting for that to happen

#25 gorynich

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:58 AM

Remember Phase1?

With that significant change PGI made to allow Hold Territory ghost drops it will take time to do this. And since only one ghost drop is allowed in the same time it takes about 14 ghost drops (roughly 4 hours) to claim one planet if noone is defending it (what is happening even during the CW event, not talking about usual days).

We could do this faster but you are too afraid to face the might of Liao and doesn't show up to defend.

So someone our there is just saving your planets with, Davies, and nothing we as Liao can do about this yet. :)

#26 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:12 AM

Good luck with that...couldn't care less especially since HHoD rarely sees TCAF in our time zone anyway.... Like Stevemac said though.. You've been sayin that for some time now and your border has been dead since tukayyid other than the couple planets you grabbed right after reset.. If you'd put your money where your mouth was, you'd be fighting those wolves already.. now wouldn't you ? This wasn't aimed at you (the tag owner from last night before you took it was what I was referring to) but If you want to stand up for poor sportsmanship, knock yourself out. We'll tell the clans to be expecting you....sometime. Over and out !

Edited by Aylward, 03 July 2015 - 12:21 PM.

#27 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:45 PM

View PostAylward, on 03 July 2015 - 08:12 AM, said:

your border has been dead since tukayyid other than the couple planets you grabbed right after reset.. If you'd put your money where your mouth was, you'd be fighting those wolves already.. now wouldn't you ? This wasn't aimed at you (the tag owner from last night before you took it was what I was referring to) but If you want to stand up for poor sportsmanship, knock yourself out. We'll tell the clans to be expecting you....sometime. Over and out !

Why should we put ourselves out to fight the Wolves in your stead? Have you no confidence in your beloved Prince and House? We are Liao, we will defend our own borders and deal with any threat that comes up and in our own way and time.

#28 DivineEvil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 903 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation, Moscow

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:16 AM

View PostAylward, on 03 July 2015 - 08:12 AM, said:

Good luck with that...couldn't care less especially since HHoD rarely sees TCAF in our time zone anyway.... Like Stevemac said though.. You've been sayin that for some time now and your border has been dead since tukayyid other than the couple planets you grabbed right after reset.. If you'd put your money where your mouth was, you'd be fighting those wolves already.. now wouldn't you ? This wasn't aimed at you (the tag owner from last night before you took it was what I was referring to) but If you want to stand up for poor sportsmanship, knock yourself out. We'll tell the clans to be expecting you....sometime. Over and out !

Vast majority of the TCAF would not sign under the given behavior. We're more than grateful to Davion players, who offer their time to fight against us, given the unreasonable scarcity of those playes in European timezone. I'd strongly recommend to reflect on any offenders on a per-person basis. More often than not, these individuals refuse to consider their representative status and do act in direct violation of unit's Code of Conduct.

Aforementioned behavior will be reported to the TCAF high command in short order.

#29 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:39 AM

I didn't notice that tag changed in the later cycle overnight when I tried to refer to this team indirectly..., I was not speaking of TCAF and have no issue with them...my apologies for that confusion. I modified the OP to be more specific as well.

#30 Nexano

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 124 posts
  • LocationFrom There

Posted 04 July 2015 - 08:40 AM

I'm join Divine Evil - my best regards to any Davion player's thats have bravery to fight aganist our unit. You have my respect.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users