Stay South During The Cw Event!

29 replies to this topic

#1 Rahul Roy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:51 PM

This is a plea to get some action on the IS Southern House borders during the upcoming CW event. I posted something similar in the Davion section.

If you have a chance to fight Davs, via attack or defend PLEASE do it and PLEASE be patient.

Before you go defend a Clan drop check if Dav is attacking one of our planets.

If your attack queue on a Dav planet is swollen, switch to defend even if no Dav seems to be attacking - maybe they will attack if they see an opponent waiting for them.

Going to defend on the Clan border should be the last resort if we find no other way to get a match...if IS seems to be outnumbering Clan don't even go there because the queues times will be ridiculous for us.

Even if you we to wait 5-10 minutes on the Dav border planets, we have to give it a shot. I'm sorru but I see no point in giving our time and matches to Clan attackers, unless we absolutely have no other way to CW. Remember we will have zero chance to take any Clan planets so all we can do is give them matches so they can take Steiner, Kurita or FRR.

Sorry Clan players but I have confidence you'll be able to fight and take planets without Liao or Dav defending them!

#2 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:55 PM

I think, with this new CW event coming up on Thursday (Australia time) that as much of House Liao pilots should really try their best to get into a group - 12 man would be best, but 8 or even 6 would also be a great help) instead of going it as pugs like we have always seemed to do in the past.
I will be online for much of the time of the CW event, so if any of you see me online, feel free to invite me and together, we of the mighty Capellan Confederation can finally show our true strengths and colours against our foes!

As an added, I do think we should focus primarily on attacking and defending worlds from the Davions - they have been a much constant pain in our back side for quite some time now, but that also does not mean we should not attack any of the Clans if they are on their way to invade any of our Worlds.
Although we are the smallest of the Great Houses, we need to start playing seriously as groups in CW, not ust pugs, to show them that while we are small and content with our own corner of the Inner Sphere, we are not to be push overs. So, rally every Liao pilot you can and let us kick the butts of all those that oppose us!

(Take my signature to heart - we are all One!)

Edited by Leif Tanner, 29 June 2015 - 08:59 PM.

#3 Danjo San

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:12 PM

I agree with Leif and Rahul. Stay South and unite in groups. Make good use of the LFG-Tool ... As a Solo Player, but also as a Unit if you have room to spare. Also any of you unitless Liao, consider joining one of the many honorable loyal units. [TCAF],[HLGK] and obviously [SHZ], just to name a few. Check the Recruitment subsection for recruitment details of each unit. Units can and will help you rake in more points and higher chances of winning!
Raise your bottles! Cheers

#4 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:47 PM

Davion is not showing!

#5 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:08 PM

They only show on Wednesday...its part of their "Roolz"

#6 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:01 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 30 June 2015 - 04:08 PM, said:

They only show on Wednesday...its part of their "Roolz"

Fraggle logics ... did 4 Ghostdrops on Wazan! Nobody shows. Check the Tournament Page, Davion Units have already farmed lots of points... so that tells me that they just simply don't want to fight us!
All Liao Pilots. DO NOT DEFEND DAVION PLANETS against the Clans. hopefuly they can drill through Davion straight to us so we actually have someone to fight!

#7 kesmai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:16 PM

No!
defend against wolf for davion. In force every pilot and his dog, families, agromechs and even the invalides. You won't get a fight against davion they just won't show up( except maybe wednesday). Trust me on this. Relieve the defense pressure they have and enable tHem to attack. I'm a merc and a former davion loyalist, but the heck you should know I'm Right here.

Edited by kesmai, 30 June 2015 - 11:44 PM.

#8 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:36 AM

View Postkesmai, on 30 June 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

No!
defend against wolf for davion. In force every pilot and his dog, families, agromechs and even the invalides. You won't get a fight against davion they just won't show up( except maybe wednesday). Trust me on this. Relieve the defense pressure they have and enable tHem to attack. I'm a merc and a former davion loyalist, but the heck you should know I'm Right here.

Sorry, I'd rather have a clan Border, than defending Davion Territory. You won't see [SHZ] defending there!

#9 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:05 AM

and by the way. Marik, Steiner, Rasalhague and Kurita can stand together with Davion on that. What good does it do for Liao... NADA! Davion won't attack us, if we defend for them.
In terms of the CW Event, you can grab your points elsewhere. Clans are attacking more than just Davion. All I'm saying.
So all Liao Pilots. DO NOT DEFEND DAVION TERRITORY!

#10 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:29 AM

defend against wolf for davion.

******* please...

I think we've got a DavRat interloper here.

#11 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:51 AM

No!
defend against wolf for davion. ****Redacted**** I'm a merc and a former davion loyalist, but the heck you should know I'm Right here.

Let Davion lose to the Wolf, just as the Fox loses to the Master.

#12 stevemac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationWazan Meat Grinder

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:54 AM

so if and when wolf pushes down you know there going to keep going south. We have alot more space we can trade away..... Just let that sink in a bit.

#13 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:32 AM

View Poststevemac, on 01 July 2015 - 08:54 AM, said:

so if and when wolf pushes down you know there going to keep going south. We have alot more space we can trade away..... Just let that sink in a bit.

I wouldn't worry too much, Space vs Population, you might all be rank 20 by the time the next reset happens!!

#14 kesmai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:36 AM

well, i just wanted drops against davion.
you know they don´t show up. big groups many "players" but they don´t show up, at least at the time i play a lot.
your stubborness has ruined all my well schemed plans. damn it.

#15 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:15 PM

Jesus Guys, Wolf Clan and Mercstar are all over us like white on rice... If a clan suddenly appeared on your doorstep with 10 companies hitting at once... would you defend there with all you had or jump over to an IS planet that MIGHT have 1 company of defenders sitting nearby but haven't been doing anything but a poke or two ??

That said, in spite of that. there will be some attention focused on Liao space tonight...will you show up ?? If enough of you show up, we might even come back thurs and fri..

#16 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:00 PM

mimimimimi ... just let them Clanners give up because no one shows up for battle. they way you do it to us!

#17 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:02 PM

Thankfully the Davions did show up and we had some good games. We're glad they could take time off from being ripped apart by Wolves to join us!

#18 Rahul Roy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:05 AM

Please guys, don't give up on the IS-vs-IS queues. I know it's asking a lot to wait upwards of 15 min queued up for a match but given that the average CW match takes 20-30 minutes, just consider doing it anyway.

Last night was the 2nd night in a row where I got a match or two IS-vs-IS, then the rest of the night the only CW action available to me were matches was to defend against Clans on the clan border (and predictably we lost each and every one of those and the opponents were MS and 228, who coincidentally are the lead units on the Clan side ;).

Going to defend against the clan gives you a match but really it is just doing a favor for clan units that don't even need the matches anymore.

Staying to fight vs IS will directly help IS players including yourselves!

We can't get IS-vs-IS matches going yet there are plenty of IS players fighting against the clans!! Please let's all stop doing this!

#19 quantaca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:11 AM

Well the thing of it is this, people tend to gravitate to the planet(s) with the most activity because this gives them quicker games and the clan borders are always a hotbed for activity.

Just try to group up before attacking a planet, you're more likely to get attention with 12 people waiting for defenders to show up then you are when there's 5 attackers and 6 defenders in que.

Also i dont really know how defense goes IS vs IS because when we go IS its friggin hard to get IS vs IS matches going so we usually dont bother, but i think its only davion that can defend their own planet right ? Unlike the clan border where every is faction can join in defense ? That would also contribute to faster games and thus more people going there resulting in even more games.

Sad part: it sucks to be liao in this version of CW

Edit, some typos

Edited by quantaca, 02 July 2015 - 10:13 AM.

#20 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:30 PM

View Postquantaca, on 02 July 2015 - 10:11 AM, said:

Well the thing of it is this, people tend to gravitate to the planet(s) with the most activity because this gives them quicker games and the clan borders are always a hotbed for activity.

Just try to group up before attacking a planet, you're more likely to get attention with 12 people waiting for defenders to show up then you are when there's 5 attackers and 6 defenders in que.

Also i dont really know how defense goes IS vs IS because when we go IS its friggin hard to get IS vs IS matches going so we usually dont bother, but i think its only davion that can defend their own planet right ? Unlike the clan border where every is faction can join in defense ? That would also contribute to faster games and thus more people going there resulting in even more games.

Sad part: it sucks to be liao in this version of CW

Edit, some typos

It never sucks to be Liao! I'd be much more ashamed if I was a Davion that doesn't show up to battle!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users