Please Change Littlest Helper Title

3 replies to this topic

#1 finegan

Rookie

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:01 AM

Titles were one of the best ideas PGI has had yet to help with player retention. It gives everyone something to work for, from chasing Ace of Spades to grinding up the faction ladder to Rank 20, which one of the guys in my unit is almost insanely determined to do.

Similarly, when they first came out, the "20000 Assist" titles were something to aspire to. They were insane, that was going to take forever!

However, I realized after I ground all the way up to Littlest Helper, which at casual play took about a year, that most people can't tell it apart from Little Helper... the title that you get after 500 assists, which takes about two weeks. The difference between the 19500 assists is currently just 2 consonants: s and t. To highlight the disparity, take a quick look at all 8 of the titles:

Class, 500 Assists, 20000 Assists

Light, Little Helper, Littlest Helper

Medium, Moderate Giver, The People's Hero

Heavy, Big Brother, Heavy Lifter

Assault, Giant Helper, Big Daddy

Also, you'll notice titles like The People's Hero, Heavy Lifter, they're much grander versions compared to Moderate Giver. Meanwhile Littlest is actually more diminutive than Little. It kinda sounds like the smallest elf at the North Pole, the developmentally challenged one, who isn't allowed to use the big hammers. No offense to elves of course.

I don't want to be one of the forum guys that lists off 400 suggestions. I just wanted to request that the title be changed to something distinct really, and if it sounded cool that would be a bonus.

#2 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:27 AM

I think the 20,000 assist for lights should simply be...

"Mighty Mouse"

#3 bad arcade kitty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:19 PM

big daddy is too close to big brother too

they need add a title for 100 headshots and for creeping death achievement imo

#4 Rebel Ace Fryslan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 439 posts
  • LocationAd Astra

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:08 AM

Agree, now that i have the Title myself.

Edited by Rebel Ace Fryslan, 13 September 2015 - 12:09 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users