285 replies to this topic

#281 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 13 July 2015 - 08:20 AM

Edited by Marc von der Heide, 13 July 2015 - 08:22 AM.

#282 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:47 AM

[color=#292F33]
Russ Bullock[color=#B1BBC3]@[/color]russ_bullock 2 Std.Vor 2 StundenÜbersetzung anzeigen
[/color]
[color=#292F33]
So yes some stats will be coming this week from the last CW event and the rewards come on July 21st patch
[/color]

#283 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:51 AM

Hope those stats come today,

https://twitter.com/...642935021764610

#284 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:24 PM

View PostQueenBlade, on 17 July 2015 - 08:51 AM, said:

Hope those stats come today,

https://twitter.com/...642935021764610

Maybe Friday... soon™.

#285 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:11 AM

View Post100mile, on 29 June 2015 - 10:39 PM, said:

Why would you (PGI) Think that giving people cockpit items would incentivize CW? Is there a total disconnect between you and the game population? I love CW and I play it as often as I can because i am a lore hound and it actually means something to me when one of my factions planets get taken, But most of my unit could care less and only play CW because its part of our activity requirements. Giving them a cockpit item isn't going to get them playing it anymore than they do now. You give/gave more and better stuff in all the other contests you do/have done..I just don't get it?
On top of that you specifically gear this contest so MS will win/come in first for the unit competitions. There is literally no point in any other unit competing for the team portions of this event. This is not a bash against MS either..They are what they are and more power to them, literally apparently...So the only logical conclusion I can come up with is MS is what you want for CW in the future.
You want CW to flourish make playing it worth something...Maximize rewards, make a ghost drop worth it...if you maximize rewards there won't be as many ghost drops....work on installing Logistics something....Give us rewards in a contest that are actually worth something.
I know this post will probably go unheeded and unnoticed but am hoping that having one of your staunchest supporters express his displeasure might be a wake up call.

I'll be honest. All of this is literally and exactly why I didn't buy the last Resistance Pack or any of the recent releases and why I just can't get myself to play. I want to like the game. Want to spend money here. I would just feel like a jackass doing so though because, well, PGI seems to give so few ***** about CW or even worse is so absolutely and completely disconnected from CW and the players of it (especially the ones who left it over everything you mentioned) that it doesn't ping their radar....

UGH. Breaks my 'I don't even'.

So I flesh out my Steam game catalog and play elsewhere, spend my money elsewhere. I *want* to be here. Jesus, I come to the forums almost every day hoping against hope that there will be some miraculous announcement about the game that sparks even the smallest ember in my give a ****. At this point though PGI has made it pretty clear that their view of CW isn't what it was when it was promised or discussed originally and I'm probably wasting my time.

It's pretty disheartening.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users