#1 Iacov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 668 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:12 PM

hey!

just wanted to let you guys know, that for some reason GeForce experience is not working with MWO, as it tells me that:

Unable to retrieve all current settings. Try restarting the game or changing the settings within the game first.

any fix for this?
best regards
Iacov

#2 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:30 PM

There is not. MWO's settings are restricted to third-party software such as the GeForce Experience. There aren't many games that are like this, but some. The Experience will run just fine as far as Game Stream and Shadowplay without optimizing so no worries there. Besides you can set all of the settings it optimizes manually in game anyway.

Razer makes a nice freeware that I use alongside the Experience call the Razer Cortex. It'll optimize, synch saved games, and idle selected background applications that you wouldn't be using while playing anyway. If you're new to the Experience I highly suggest taking advantage of Shadowplay. No hit on performance, and the streaming via Twitch works great as well. It can be a bit buggy at times being it's still in development, but 99 percent of the time it's fine.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users