- - - - -

24 Hour Premium Time?

4 replies to this topic

#1 alexasal

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:17 PM

After I activated my account and was sent to the download page, I was presented with the option to activate 24 hours of free premium time, I accidentally clicked off of this page, how do I activate the free 24 hours? Is it already activated? Thanks.

#2 fognozzle

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:00 PM

Once the game is downloaded and installed, bottom left of the main screen will display premium time left/available and should have an option to activate it.

#3 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:27 PM

Actually, I beleive it activates automatically as soon as you log in the first time after activating it on the download page.

The first time you log in you will get a "Redeeming items" screen with a list of what is being added which will include 1 day premium time.

As soon as you klick "OK" (There is no cancel or not OK button, so no choice there), the 24 hours will start ticking down.

#4 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:27 AM

i think you had to click the box, then redeem it to actually activate it,its been so long.

#5 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:22 PM

Click the blue download button at the top of the webpage but don't save the file. It is the middle button on the download page. It is also only 2 hrs I believe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users