7 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:02 AM

Right now we are expecting new maps. Let the game designers work instead of dodging every single request because you got your hide waxed because you stood out in the open like a 6x6 target on a shooting range, begging to get shot. Let them do their work so we can get new game modes, and map adjustments.

But such and such weapon is so powerful. Good.

But I want a challenge. You want a challenge huh. Walk up to the biggest meanest Hell's Angel Biker you can find and shoot him in the forehead with a BB gun.

Don't you want to have the most powerful Mech you can get, the best weapons? That's what most gamers want is to have that big gun that clears out your enemies. So why are you willing, sorry, begging for something less.

Why. Because you stand there standing out in the open going "Hey, Shoot Me!".

You would rather have for some reason that I can't figure out, that has a shorter range, and does less damage when ever possible. So, in other words, you would walk into a bar fight with a straw and a spit wad instead of a 44. magnum. That's what you are saying isn't it. Of course it is.

Why are you so willing, if not down right begging for something less. Hey that's a great Mech. It looks nice, moves like a dream, and shoots the daylights out of anything stupid enough to get in it's way. But then you see this, freak out, and want it nerfed. Less is not more. If you ever played the game DOOM you would see this. Why pilot the perfect killing machine when you can settle for the clown car. And Yes this is a RANT.

Why settle for less when you could have something awesome.

I've had one on one duels, but that vast majority of my thousand plus kills was because someone was standing out in the open.

I want the big guns. I want the heavy duty laser, the good armor. I want the best Mech I can have. Would you rather drive a 4x4 off road vehicle, or your kid sisters tricycle? If it were up to me, King Cab, Roll Bars, Step Up's, Huge Freaking Mud Grabbing Tires, a Rack of Lights, and a paint job that would cause the preacher to have a heart attack when you pulled into the parking lot with it on Sunday because he thought the devil had arrived.

#2 Juodas Varnas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:17 AM

Dude, you obviously never got shot by a BB gun. Those motherf*ckers HURT. Not only that, some of the BB guns have the capability to pierce skin and some can even break bones, so if you got right up to someone and shot them square in the face, you could actually kill someone (if you're really lucky/unlucky, depending on how you look at it)

#3 Jack Shayu Walker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:43 PM

This is why I don't play meta mechs : p

My Nova is still brawling Hellbringers and Banshees and winning, and I don't see a nerf in sight.

#4 Loc Nar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:18 PM

This sounds an awful lot like a request for a nerf to nerf nerfs. :P

#5 bad arcade kitty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:47 PM

yeah, nerf requests are annoying

you should consider that people get used to something, they find a build which fits them and then a nerf/rebalancing make them to ditch it and to look for something else instead, it's annoying; obviously that the game should be balanced, somehow fair and have a variety of possible builds, but i personally always liked the valve way of balancing, pic related

Posted Image

View PostJack Shayu Walker, on 02 July 2015 - 12:43 PM, said:

This is why I don't play meta mechs : p

My Nova is still brawling Hellbringers and Banshees and winning, and I don't see a nerf in sight.

your nova has recently become the best poptart, is getting serious competitive popularity, you, meta hound :P

Edited by bad arcade kitty, 02 July 2015 - 07:48 PM.

#6 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:22 AM

Bad arcade kitty, love the cartoon pic. Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users