#1 CLANBOY FFI

• PipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 64 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:10 AM

Greetings all.

The 122nd Fireforce Mech Infantry are looking for new members.

We have made a good name for our unit over the months. We are not the super hard core no fun kinda Unit you may see lurking about looking for players that have 600+ damage averages, tho we do have a excellent group within our unit that form up our speacial forces.

If your not a top lvl player no matter we will take you on and look forward to getting to know you. What you will find are a fun crazy bunch with pilots from all over the world. We have formed friendships with members that have meant them travelling to meet fellow unit members for holidays in distant lands.

We have no forms to fill in, play when you choose and we dont care about your skill and frame rate lvl, Its not important to the FFI.

If your looking to put the fun back into your drops then please do send me a message by click on my profile. i will add you to the unit. you can also note my name and add me as a friend and i will be pleased to add you to the Unit.

Also please note We are a Steiner Unit but due to the clan mechs we own we use a two week rotation fron Inner to clan, in plain english 2 weeks clan then 2 weeks steiner and so on.

Kind regards

CLANBOY
Admiral of the (FFI)

Posted Image

Edited by clanboy, 03 July 2015 - 07:11 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users