1 reply to this topic

#1 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:32 PM

Welp. today my pet Bird; a Cockatiel which has died yesterday somewhere past 11 pm and before 5 am to what I expect was due to the cold winter nights.
He was protected by covers and was supposed to be rather warm in the room he was in but I still can't shake the idea that it was winter and blaming myself for it.

We were not that close, but the lil fella had a bad upbringing and was essentially marginalized with neglection and abuse to the previous owners. The previous owner was a single mother who worked at night shifts so she sleeps during the day, where her child often attacked and pulled at the bird.

Our relationship in the last year or so of his life was better then this and was slowly easing up into the idea of being handled and all I wanted was to provide a better life then it's beginning. Alas I kind of hate myself that couldn't be fully accomplished before that life ended...

His name was Cvrle, (sver-leh... I think?) Me and my family are of Serbian ethnicity and so we named it a rather popular Bird name from Serbia. Translates to Twitty/ Tweety essentially.

I am making this thread not to farm likes or swim in your condolences or pity or seek attention.
I am simply making this thread because I just need to get it out somewhere. As locking up emotions and stuff is a bad idea to handle the situation.
If you want to gift me some random steam game of a mwo pack to lift my spirits I would suggest otherwise. I do not want to abuse your pity to make you do something you wouldn't normally do or what have you. It would probably make me feel worse in the long run as I feel I don't deserve it as I would most likely not have gotten it any other way. If it's genuine then sure I guess... but I would still be resist against it a little...

I am sorry if this isn't some lovely work of poetry I put up for him or what have you. English isn't my first language nor am I able to focus to much on it at the current moment...

R.I.P Cvrle.
Hope you have endless skies and sunflower seeds where you passed on to.

#2 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:16 PM

I am sorry for your loss. You have my condolences Nightshade.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users