11 replies to this topic

#1 Schagraulyn

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 01:25 AM

Hi folks.

We all know that clanners will winn the most of its Planetary attacks, because clan-Mechs are much overpowered and all Tactics used to stand aganist them have been nerved.
If we only defend we will loose Ground step by step.
But there may be another way.

If we atack Clan planets we will first fight against Pug... sometimes in trials. that can be won.
As long as the enemy seems uncoordinated we may fight normal. Even if we like the others, because they act and speak cool in the chat. we may do this.
But whats about a single Clan unit, that likes to bother us in the Chat?
If thies is a Counter attack. we may stay back in Dropzone. Yea we will loose.. but this we would do anyway. But that Unit will have ti fight through us plus Dropships and will need all the 30 minutes.

If it is an attack onto a fortress. How about not open The Doors and fight every clanner that walks or jumps out? It will take them longer to end the fight.

There ist the Question Why?
1.st. The time we bound them to defend their own planets they can t attack ours... The Defenders ther emay have a chance. and if we loose an atack on an enemy planet we dont losse anything. we only dont win there.

2.nd I ve got heared from different sides that clanners had whined a lot about overpowered IS-Mechs. That have been wrong before the nerfs.. and it is at the moment. :blink:
Clans have more Range. :ph34r:
Clans have more Damage Lasers
Clans have more damage AC-Ultra
Clans have mor Damage at Range <_<
IS has a little better Damage - Heat outcome at short range.
Clans have lighter tonage of Weapons
Clans have fewer slot with the weapons
Clans have 2 Slot Xl.. so they are not destroyed immidiently at a hard sder Torso hit. :huh:
IS has Quirks
Clans may change the omnimodles, so they can change weaponary of mastered mechs without problems. IS has to train 3 mechs from zero to master to do the same because quirks ar fixed. :angry:
Mit Clan Mechs can be configurated that Is can t. This configurations are extreme hard at Range and very hard in middle range. and even strong in shrot range.
IS-Defenses are easily destroed by the clans because of the range.
Clan-Defenses are like additional mechs on the clan side. <_<

this goes on and on and on.
So if we cant win, because the balancing goes to clans with a plus 100% advantage...so we have to fight in other ways...
o7

#2 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 561 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:44 AM

By Kerenskys blood...omg

#3 Connaugh

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:23 AM

Or you use your precious time to wait over 10 minutes to get a complete pug group for a ghost drop invasion. And another for the ghost drop counter attack. And this for each and every sector on the planet.

In the meantime the organized units or even slightly reflecting single players control over 50% of the mainly attacked planet, get possibly interesting matches and have fun plaing this game.

EDIT: you might want to change your topic title to english... so that everybody might want to read it...

Edited by Connaugh, 04 July 2015 - 04:15 AM.

#4 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:09 AM

View PostConnaugh, on 04 July 2015 - 03:23 AM, said:

you might want to change your topic title to english... so that everybody might want to read it...

Steiner has German as official language.

#5 Saint Atlas and the Commando Elf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 595 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:53 AM

View PostMarack Drock, on 07 August 2015 - 08:40 AM, said:

I mean I don't go on the Rasalhague forum starting threads in Scandinavian.

There is no such thing as a scandinavian language. just swedish, norwegian or danish. But you might as well just grunt and slam your mead mug on the table. they'll understand.

#6 Saint Atlas and the Commando Elf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 595 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:01 AM

View PostBSK, on 04 August 2015 - 07:09 AM, said:

Steiner has German as official language.

Following that logic, I could post in Elven language in some Lord of the rings forums!

#7 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:22 AM

View PostSthtopokeon, on 07 August 2015 - 09:01 AM, said:

Following that logic, I could post in Elven language in some Lord of the rings forums!

You can bet you can.

And honestly, so much hassle for one German word and still you guys are only defending? Should we rename it "Freedom Attacks"? Gosh this forum is so retardedly toxic and unwelcoming ..

#8 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:43 AM

View PostMarack Drock, on 07 August 2015 - 10:33 AM, said:

I have no problem with it being in German (as I can read German quite fluently), I just don't understand why the title is in German when the rest is in English. Doesn't make sense, and English speakers are going to be discouraged from the thread because of its German title.

Oh boy are you for real? Get over yourself drama queen and just deal with it. Why you write so much useless stuff instead of playing the game? Don't even answer just get back into CW and attack a planet. If you write one more response and there is still no attack in this faction ..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users