#1 JohnnyBlue07

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 66 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:38 AM

I just want to thank everyone who helped NS compete against larger units such as TCAF and 12DG for this event. I've stayed up past 5am EST for the the past 3 nights now. We got a consistent 12 man going most of the time with help from other players. Tonight had the best turnout in the House Kurita TS since the peak of CW beta 1 with 3 coordinated 12mans queuing until 4am. As I sit here writing a long thank you letter to everyone involved, I'm also waiting in queue with a 12man of NS and other brave HK pilots fighting fatigue and sleepiness.

I can't count how many times we had to ghost drop late at night while watching funny videos on synchtube. I must say, some of my fellow NS members are crazy-dedicated to play this game for 10 to 20 hours straight, so for that I salute you. I want to thank our applicants and random pugs for coming on TS, listen to our orders, and not complain even for a bit. I also want to thank people from other units who helped fill NS 12mans and win matches.

I hope we stay in the top 3 and get our well-deserved unit dogtag. I will place it in my worn-out mechs proudly to remember this long, crazy week. This event has taken a lot of out of me just as the battles of Luthien and Tukkayid have done in the past.

TL: DR; Well done, guys. Thank you for your hard work.

#2 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:43 PM

This weekend has been strenuous to say the least. I know a lot of our members have put in ridiculous hours to get to where we are now. The level of camaraderie and loyalty to our unit is what makes playing MWO worthwhile. As much as I dislike these ridiculous community events sometimes, it is when we are all struggling together to achieve difficult goals (like the defense of Luthien) that makes this game special to me. Big thanks for everyone who helped out this weekend!

#3 DownRightFierce

• PipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:21 PM

It was awesome to see 40+ people on, all putting in so much to make it happen. Reminded me of doing 40 man raids back in vanilla WoW, some of the best times I've had in online gaming. That's why we play, for everyone else around you. Hope the event rules are a little different next time so Kurita as a whole can work together, but overall it was a great event.

#4 Bashfulsalamander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Locationnot looking at forums

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:35 PM

Well deserved, despite what others may say.

#5 Henry Pride

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 425 posts
  • LocationWorms, Germany

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:46 PM

You guys were a touch competition through our the whole event. Congrats for the dogtag!

#6 FroBanger

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 183 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:37 PM

Yes good job all guys. Lets have happy fun times WEE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users