126 replies to this topic

#121 YourSaviorLegion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 418 posts
  • LocationSpace The Final Frontier

Posted 13 July 2015 - 06:27 PM

I heard Liao is looking for a fight! See you soon!

#122 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 13 July 2015 - 07:01 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 09 July 2015 - 07:33 AM, said:

Starting next week, House Liao should renew the CW Push on the Davion/Marik Fronts.

This gives us time to get over the grind from the Hardcore Unit Event.

So, starting Monday July 13th: Don't drop against Clan unless the Clans are attacking Liao planets.

As a house lets get this going again.

When you form a CW group, add it to the LFG tab. If you are a solo CW player: add yourself to the LFG tab. 12 mans get drops, solos and small groups can time-out...

You're asking for your nation to sign its own death warrant. The Clans will not spare you.

#123 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 13 July 2015 - 08:00 PM

View PostAlec Braca, on 13 July 2015 - 07:01 PM, said:

You're asking for your nation to sign its own death warrant. The Clans will not spare you.

Well, It doesn't matter until the BETA tag is removed. Let the clans come, at least then when I attack them it matters. And there will be matches, because clanners tend to show up...where Davion and Marik tend to not show up. This is more about getting merc populations and Loyalist to their nations IS vs IS matches.

#124 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 13 July 2015 - 08:50 PM

The Council has convened (or contacted extant members) and after a long deliberation we have plotted a course of action that we think is best for our organization.

July 13th, this operation was a moderate success. Looking forward to the 14th...and especially beyond.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible, and are helping pave the way forward.

#125 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:11 AM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 13 July 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

The Council has convened (or contacted extant members) and after a long deliberation we have plotted a course of action that we think is best for our organization.

July 13th, this operation was a moderate success. Looking forward to the 14th...and especially beyond.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible, and are helping pave the way forward.

Indeed, all the matches I played played against the Davions were actually pretty good, win or lose.

By the way, when you say 13 July (sorry, Aussie), do you mean server time/country time? If so, could you let us know? Just so I can co-ordinate my battles better and get the most out of it.

And if it is all the same to you, I will focus most of my time on the Davions, since I still do not feel much hostility toward House Marik, but will fight them if they try a push, especially toward Boardwalk.

Edit: added small content.

Cheers
(if you can)

Edited by Leif Tanner, 15 July 2015 - 12:14 AM.

#126 Orkdung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCCAF Sian

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:08 PM

We're good. Thanks. :lol:

#127 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:23 PM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 15 July 2015 - 12:11 AM, said:

Indeed, all the matches I played played against the Davions were actually pretty good, win or lose.

By the way, when you say 13 July (sorry, Aussie), do you mean server time/country time? If so, could you let us know? Just so I can co-ordinate my battles better and get the most out of it.

And if it is all the same to you, I will focus most of my time on the Davions, since I still do not feel much hostility toward House Marik, but will fight them if they try a push, especially toward Boardwalk.

Edit: added small content.

Cheers
(if you can)

SO, Figure your GMT time..... July 13th for NA prime ends at 4 AM GMT

View PostOrkdung, on 16 July 2015 - 10:08 PM, said:

We're good. Thanks. :lol:

S[REDACTED] too.

Edited by Stoneblade, 17 July 2015 - 07:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users