• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:46 PM

Thanks for helping us push Wolf on Wed. My group didn't start doing well until to late in the night but that is normal when trying to organize a bunch of random faction member, many of whom you have never dropped with before. Again though, you guys did awesome and the clan pugs we went up against who were wolf kept complaining about the fight against you guys. It was hilarious. Thanks again.

#2 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:30 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 09 July 2015 - 09:46 PM, said:

Thanks for helping us push Wolf on Wed. My group didn't start doing well until to late in the night but that is normal when trying to organize a bunch of random faction member, many of whom you have never dropped with before. Again though, you guys did awesome and the clan pugs we went up against who were wolf kept complaining about the fight against you guys. It was hilarious. Thanks again.

RJ, At least you take the time to help organize the groups and get them going. The real salute goes to you and guys like you whom actively work to build up the community.

#3 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:04 AM

Please continue to organize days like this. Hopefully I'll be able to participate on the next one.

#4 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:51 PM

Every Wed we Davions do it. The EU starts up at 1800 CET and the NA starts at 1900 (7:00 PM) CST. Just send a couple of Kuritas over to the Davion TS to see what were working on if I or another member of the AFFS hasn't shown up on yours yet. If you guys are hitting the Wolves and need us on defense or to hit them from our end at the same time we would be more than happy to help.

#5 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:44 PM

Ha Ha Ha.

o7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users