The Perfect Screenshot Thread (4K Edition)

Screenshots

122 replies to this topic

#121 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:44 AM

Beep Boop. WB fam.

#122 Cerender

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 28 posts
  • LocationGreenfield, NY, USA

Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:34 AM

View PostKoniving, on 18 August 2016 - 04:38 AM, said:

Spectator camera in MWO private match used on self?
Or the 'other' spectator camera the devs and NGNG use and is sometimes accidentally 'accessible' on the PTS at any time by hitting a certain F key or through a certain glitch?

If the prior, then that's pretty awesome that it's available to us with a 'Mech in a (private) match.

Sorry for the late reply! I was on vacation. :-)

I set up another account for my wife and then logged us both into a private match. I forget what trial mech I used and followed Lordred's advice for set-up. F11 to remove HUD and zomming in. I don't think either PC could handle a real match, although I forget what FPS I was getting. It has a 4GB 770 in it.

#123 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:52 AM

View PostCerender, on 23 August 2016 - 03:34 AM, said:

Sorry for the late reply! I was on vacation. :-)

I set up another account for my wife and then logged us both into a private match. I forget what trial mech I used and followed Lordred's advice for set-up. F11 to remove HUD and zomming in. I don't think either PC could handle a real match, although I forget what FPS I was getting. It has a 4GB 770 in it.

So you got that with another mech?
Impressive. There is a spectator camera in private matches but I have yet to compare it with the other one I mentioned, and the pics seemed to have an almost free-cam feel which is why I asked. To get that feel while still grounded in a mech is impressive. Keep up the work.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users