Hey There, Fellow Liao's

18 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 08:20 PM

For quite some time now, we have been engaging the Clans in the CW vents, but I think it is time that we turned our attention away from fighting the Clans and start to unite and start attacking and reclaiming some of the Worlds that they have been taking from us (if you check the Faction map, you will see what I mean).

So what I was thinking was if everyone has the free time, (day or night in any time zone) that we should all get together and start the Davions and reclaiming the planets that rightfully belong to us and our glorious Capellan Confederation. So, if anyone has free time, any time this week (possibly sometime this coming weekend) we should all get together and hit the Davions hard, keep them on the defensive for a change, instead of always defending (and 2/4ths of the time losing) in defending our own Worlds against them.

I realise that a lot of you have other commitments in Real Life, but if anyone has spare time, would you all consider a push into Davion territory, show them that we just do not take defensive matches against them, but show them what we are truly capable of, working as a team and carve out some of their territory?

If anyone is alright with this, please just post here in this thread (or PM me) so we can actually show the Davions that we of House Liao are more than willing to do more than simple defense (and often losing) and show them that while we are the smallest House in the Inner Sphere, but are not afraid to put ourselves on the front lines in the fight against the Davions and show them exactly what we are made of?

#2 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 08:25 PM

You do know that Davion is only the biggest faction in raw number of players flying Davion colors, right? Most of them are solo players, the percentage who play cw is 10% if we're lucky. Unless there's an event, in which case we get a huge flood of bodies who never play cw but join up for the prizes.

#3 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:55 PM

View Postccrider, on 13 July 2015 - 08:25 PM, said:

You do know that Davion is only the biggest faction in raw number of players flying Davion colors, right? Most of them are solo players, the percentage who play cw is 10% if we're lucky. Unless there's an event, in which case we get a huge flood of bodies who never play cw but join up for the prizes.

Yes, I am aware of that, but what i mean is that House Liao has been fighting the Clans alost non-stop over the last few weeks and, while we have won quite a few CW events against them, the majority of the time, we get slaughtered because of mostly pugs in the matches/drops and I really feel (like many other Liao players) that it is time we abandoned the Clan front lines and focus focus on focus on our own borders, not ust rely on mercenaries to help us out.

With the Davions now starting to carve their way through House Liao territory (and with with some of the hate going on in the forums between Liao and Davion),I feel it is a good opportunity to do some real Liao-Davion cw drops/matchs, since after readsing a lot of the forum posts, Liao and the Davions are each other's throats now.
Myself (and a lot of other fellow Liao pilots are getting tired of always fighting the Clans and would like to focus on attacking our Davion rivals, hopefully to recapture some planets we have lost over the last week or two to your House.

Do not get me wrong, yes, I do not like House Davion all that much, but with you Davions, you actually give us quite a few good games when we fight, and since the Clans (Clan Wolf and Clan Jade falcon (or the Budgies, as I like to call them) sdem to be all House Liao seems to fight in CS drops/matches for some time now, I think it would be interesting to see if Hboth of our Houses can combine to drop in a CW, if even only for a change from fighting the Clans and, sorry, although there has been uch hostility between our Houses of late, I think that if a full team of both Liao's and Davions fighting in a CW drop/match would be something different than getting our backsides handed to us on a silver platter almost every CW match. And while it is kind of fun to fight them now and then, the continual Inner Sphere Vs Clans is getting kind of stagnant, since the Clans (especially Clan Wolf) always seem to win on most CW drops/Matches, I think it would be interesting to have House Liao and House Davion have a real fight, to try and take back some planets you have taken from us and vice versa, if only just for the fun.

I am trying to organise a day where both House davions and House Liao can be on-line to participate in some CW drops/Matches, because whenever House Liao has fought you Davions in CW in the past, all the CW drops/Matches between us have been pretty fun and interesting.and a lot more controlled in terms of coordination and fighting, so if anyone from House Liao or House Davion is interested, I would like to try and set a day where both of our Houses go up against each other.
I was thinking sometime later this week, maybe Friday or sometime over the weekend, we should pit our individual forces against one another, een just a friendly drop/Match so we nether of us has to keep dealing with the Clans (and getting slaughtered 70% of the time (since most CW Events I have been in were pug players against the Clans) and, hopefully, with this, if it comes to fruition (this idea) we might mend a small bit of both our Houses by just having fun fighting each other and (a long-shot, I know), but maybe heala few scars and wounds that have plagued our two Houses for quite some time now.
I realise that House Davion is the largest House in the Inner Sphere and that not many Davions play CW matches all that often, but I would not mind coordinating a House Liao and House Davion CW Event, even if it just for the fun of it.

Do you think you could posy on your Faction chat about the idea or House Liao and House Davion setting aside a day, possibly, this weekend where both of our Houses just engage in control of planets during the CW and see what they think about this idea?
The same with anyone from House Liao, if you have any thoughts on this, I would love to hear them.

Let the Celestial Wisdom of His Excellency, Chancellor Sun-Tzu Liao praise this idea and be on our side to ensure more battles (for win or lose) between House Liao and House Davion so that we try and bring an end to the hostilities all over the Forums so we can focus on the more important ob of Kicking the Clans once and for all out of Inner Sphere once and for all.

#4 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:19 AM

You do know I started pushing this in another thread right? But just like before you think this idea is original.

We are wor[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

Edited by Stoneblade, 14 July 2015 - 05:20 AM.

#5 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:43 AM

View PostStoneblade, on 14 July 2015 - 05:19 AM, said:

You do know I started pushing this in another thread right? But just like before you think this idea is original.

We are wor[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

Sorry, I was unaware of that. I will check it out when i get the chance.

#6 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:44 AM

Wednesday Night Warfare is the best chance you'll get for Davion teams to be on, however I have a feeling most of us will be fighting the Clans as they are carving up the Inner Sphere.

#7 Heart of Storm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 155 posts
  • Location[Redacted]

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:59 AM

Just remember to attack them and not just defend :)

#8 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:12 AM

View PostHeart of Storm, on 14 July 2015 - 05:59 AM, said:

Just remember to attack them and not just defend :)

I do not care about fighting the CLans, that sees to be all that we have been doing for the better part of 3 weeks now. It it is time to for all of House aLiao to start attaking and retaking the World that they have recently taken fro us, so I am only looking for Davion planets to attack and let the Clans fight other Houses for a change.

#9 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:24 AM

If Davion has Wednesday fixed for their CW with the European players starting the attacks and the Americans then taking over, why doesn't Liao use Tuesday for their combined CW?

#10 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:12 AM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 14 July 2015 - 05:43 AM, said:

Sorry, I was unaware of that. I will check it out when i get the chance.

You started commenting on page 6 of that thread.

#11 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:19 AM

View PostBSK, on 14 July 2015 - 06:24 AM, said:

If Davion has Wednesday fixed for their CW with the European players starting the attacks and the Americans then taking over, why doesn't Liao use Tuesday for their combined CW?

Tuesday Terror sounds good to me!

#12 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:24 PM

How about doing it on the same day as the opponents you are trying to fight? Just saying if you don't want ghost drops to stroke your e-peen, maybe turn up when your opponents do.

#13 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:32 PM

View PostDevlinCognito, on 14 July 2015 - 12:24 PM, said:

How about doing it on the same day as the opponents you are trying to fight? Just saying if you don't want ghost drops to stroke your e-peen, maybe turn up when your opponents do.

Why don't our opponents show up when on our schedule instead?

#14 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:03 PM

Just saying, it would make sense to arrange this between our houses where everyone will get a fight, rather than you trying to arrange a drop night where you get nothing but ghost drops and players get even more fed up with CW and stop showing.

#15 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:38 PM

Well, thats my point, Wednesday night doesn't work for my unit. With Davion having the highest population: why should they only fight on Wednesday?

#16 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:02 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 14 July 2015 - 07:12 AM, said:

You started commenting on page 6 of that thread.

Yeah, sorry about that, sometimes when it comes to forum posts, i am not that observant and tend to forget half the time on which threads I have posted to, but since you informed me, I will take a gander and if what you say is tru (which is no doubt is) then just call me the fool haha

#17 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:21 AM

View PostStoneblade, on 14 July 2015 - 05:19 AM, said:

We are wor[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

Sorry, mste, zI did not real the books.(tech supoort and a few other things like the other/

#18 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:06 AM

I see a bright future for Liao, but a dark time must pass first.

#19 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:04 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 21 July 2015 - 06:06 AM, said:

I see a bright future for Liao, but a dark time must pass first.

Dark times or not, House Liao always seems to out come out fighting and stronger than before.
We just need to work as a full team and cordnate muc more propery if we will have chance of a win, be it the Davions or any one of the Clans. The most mistakes peoplemake is sending lights n first, getting them blow up with in the first 4 minutes and if everyone knew their place and what they have inimately for piloting and getting the mot kill and daage rewards.

Heavies/brawliwlers and assauts at the front, lights in the middle (with ecm eqippped) and mediums bring up the back tocover from any suddenly flank moves.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users