• Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:09 AM

CJF take part.
CW are in.
CSJ are a bit working.
CGB is inactive?

Are there some other Clans who want to attack?
What about the Lore?
What about a challange for the right to bee part of the invasion?
What about a trial of absorbtion against weak Clans?

It is time for it.

Opinions?

#2 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:27 AM

Beta 2
Nothing but tag the planet still.
Nothing but blow up omega.
Nothing is new
CGB is not inactive we just do have any invested interest to participate still.

#3 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:29 AM

CGB is estivating, the warm summer is too much for them

#4 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:32 AM

Haha. Nice thought. No, we are very much active just private matches and public Que with some CW for fun.

#5 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:14 AM

The Rite of Absorption is a combination of the Clan Trial of Refusal and Trial of Possession. This Rite allows the Clans to effectively "destroy" a Clan that isn't worthy of continuing but doesn't warrant a Trial of Annihilation. The Grand Council can vote to allow one Clan to absorb another, but only by a unanimous vote (excepting the Clan being Absorbed, which cannot vote[1]). If approved, the accused is done with the pre-trial motions. They cannot Refuse or appeal the decision. The remaining Clans will then begin a bidding process to see which Clan will face the Absorbed Clan.[1] (In the past, the council has determined which Clan will benefit from the Absorption, as in the case of the Absorption of Clan Burrock by Clan Star Adder.) The Clan chosen to absorb the weaker Clan may also be challenged by others in a Trial of Refusal even before battling the Clan to be Absorbed. The resulting trials can last for years. Clan Wolf won the right to Absorb Clan Widowmaker in 2834, for example, but had to defeat three other Clans for that right.
The Absorbing Clan then attacks the Absorption target's touman with the force it bid.[1] If the Absorption target successfully defeats the Absorbing Clan's forces (something that has never happened), the Rite of Absorption ends as if a Trial of Refusal had been successful. If the Absorbing Clan is successful, all the property, personnel and other assets become part of the Absorbing Clan. It isn't unheard of for individual warriors and commanders putting up either no resistance or token resistance when they think their Clan is in the wrong. (This happened several times during the Burrock Absorption.)[1] The Absorbing clan is usually much stronger in assets than it was before, but usually militarily much weaker due to the difficulty in subduing an entire clan, not to mention the losses that may have occurred in Trials of Refusal before the Trial of Absorption.

#6 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:25 AM

Umm... CGBI is one of the biggest units in the game... We just do not gove two surats about the current state of community warfare. It is a bag of loose Mech parts, and there are only one type of Mech part in that bag.

Stop trying to convince us we should focus on CW. We have no interest a lot of the community has no interest. They have to focus events on CW because so few are wanting to play such repetitive game play. Half thetfreaking matches play out in the exact same manner. Go this path next map go down this other path. Once CW is more than a minimal viable product you will see CGBI commit, but right now we feel there is no point playing a loyalist and we have no interest on going faction jumping. We are Clan Ghost Bear.

#7 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:54 AM

Copy.
Sorry for putting pressure on it.
-MS- is now FRR and will attack the last GB planets soon.

#8 chaas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:06 AM

Sorry you guys lost interest Coffi. We always enjoyed dropping against y'all. Some of our most entertaining matches were against you guys.

#9 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:40 AM

Oh do not worry we will be back in the fold. Once pgi releases some extra game modes and such. We tend to get active during events to a degree. We are also CGB and very much enjoy dropping with each other.

Also no pressure Marc, I know you are just trying to stir the bear in hopes we will commit. I am hoping in a few patches and phase III we will have a more in depth game mode for CW. It is sort of the show pgi that CW is not as interesting for loyalist by not playing CW.. Sort of a pay with your wallet concept, just not due to money.

#10 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:43 AM

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 15 July 2015 - 07:54 AM, said:

Copy.

Let MS have their E-peen increase. They need it after being defeated by the 228th in the last event. ;)

#11 Sirius Drake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe Aett

Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:45 AM

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 15 July 2015 - 07:54 AM, said:

Copy.

Yeah and then they will go either for Clan Wolf or the Jade Falcons.
And? Coffi is right. So far it's only points on the map. There is no real benefit in playing CW.
And most people see it like that, as you can see with all the CW "action" going on at the moment.
I mean, if they would go for Clan Wolf that would be awsome, because all that "yay we reached Terra!" stuff. Nah, -MS- reached Terra ;-)

#12 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:47 PM

A lot of player units are taking extended breaks from CW because their is no point in doing it now since we know the map is going to be reset before MWO goes to steam

when MWO gets to steam and the game is no longer in beta it should have a lot of people playing, hopefully

#13 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:15 AM

View PostGrimwill, on 15 July 2015 - 02:47 PM, said:

when MWO gets to steam and the game is no longer in beta it should have a lot of people playing, hopefully

On the other hand, if they do not hurry up, it will still have just 2 game modes and just some of the stuff i hoped they would implement for Phase 3, with no more room to change/improve since CW will be live.

I see Steam as a worrying deadline rather than an opportunity waiting to be grabbed..

#14 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:20 AM

I just fear...in that speed PGI is now, you can wait till X mas. X mas 2025.

CW is not perfect. The balancing is not perfect.

But it is all we have now.

Take part or bee forgotten.

Atm I fear...it will End as : Who was CGB?
Ahh this small planet....there ....seems to bee a 4th Clan....

#15 Frankenst3in

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:46 PM

I agree Marc. This is, for better or worse, what CW is. I honestly don't expect things to change significantly, at least for a while. That being said, there are currently some extremely good fights happening on the FRR borders. May be a good place for Ghost Bear to sharpen their claws. I mean, a good fight is a good fight, even if there is no deeper meaning behind it.

#16 Sirius Drake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe Aett

Posted 16 July 2015 - 11:36 PM

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 16 July 2015 - 09:20 AM, said:

I just fear...in that speed PGI is now, you can wait till X mas. X mas 2025.

CW is not perfect. The balancing is not perfect.

But it is all we have now.

Take part or bee forgotten.

Atm I fear...it will End as : Who was CGB?
Ahh this small planet....there ....seems to bee a 4th Clan....

I got a nice amount of Tukayyid banners that tell otherwise ;-)

View PostKiboelt, on 16 July 2015 - 12:46 PM, said:

I agree Marc. This is, for better or worse, what CW is. I honestly don't expect things to change significantly, at least for a while. That being said, there are currently some extremely good fights happening on the FRR borders. May be a good place for Ghost Bear to sharpen their claws. I mean, a good fight is a good fight, even if there is no deeper meaning behind it.

Nah, thanks. We are really tired of all that Merc stuff around our borders. "Your" 228 had it's part in it btw. -MS- had its part in it.
Don't get me wrong, i don't grief them their sucsess. They are extremly good units. I just have no more mood to play against them for multiple reasons.

#17 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:37 AM

View PostSirius Drake, on 16 July 2015 - 11:36 PM, said:

I got a nice amount of Tukayyid banners that tell otherwise ;-)

When Ghost Bears scored 3rd place? Which means only secound to last?

#18 Sirius Drake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe Aett

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:45 AM

View PostBSK, on 17 July 2015 - 01:37 AM, said:

When Ghost Bears scored 3rd place? Which means only secound to last?

Look whos there!
Beeing Liao now. Still salty as it seems.

#19 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:56 AM

We are still roaming all factions. Actually we wanted to visit the Ghost Bears on release of the new Clan mechs. But now that you are smaller than us and still hybernating, who defends the planets that we conquer?

#20 Sirius Drake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe Aett

Posted 17 July 2015 - 02:06 AM

View PostBSK, on 17 July 2015 - 01:56 AM, said:

We are still roaming all factions. Actually we wanted to visit the Ghost Bears on release of the new Clan mechs. But now that you are smaller than us and still hybernating, who defends the planets that we conquer?

Not us at least.
I doubt you will manage to go up there before MS and 228 took it all.
So better hurry and jump on the FRR train.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users