#21 Danielio97

• PipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 57 posts
  • LocationKráľovce, Slovakia

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:18 PM

View PostDirk Le Daring, on 21 July 2015 - 11:03 PM, said:

Just bought the Hunchback 4-SP AND 4-P, which I had previously sold (never sell a mech).

It seems I was charged full price, in CBills, regardless of the fact that they are on sale.

Not impressed. If I am wrong PGI, point it out, if not, then a refund of CBills is in order.

Thank you for your time.

You are like, 10 hours early. Next time check prices before buying and 'Mechs on sale always appear on the front page of the store... Also use this to check when something starts in your time.

Not impressed? Well I am amused how some people are unable to read.

Edited by Danielio97, 21 July 2015 - 11:22 PM.

#22 Matthew Ace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 891 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:35 PM

View PostDirk Le Daring, on 21 July 2015 - 11:03 PM, said:

Just bought the Hunchback 4-SP AND 4-P, which I had previously sold (never sell a mech).

It seems I was charged full price, in CBills, regardless of the fact that they are on sale.

Not impressed. If I am wrong PGI, point it out, if not, then a refund of CBills is in order.

Thank you for your time.

The sale hasn't started, mate. Write in to support to ask for refund or fund adjustment.

#23 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:41 PM

Meh, already own most of those.

#24 Dirk Le Daring

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:46 AM

**** happens. Sometimes we lose.

No way I am going to hope PGI will give me leeway.

My **** up, my fault, maybe......

#25 quantaca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:29 AM

dirk le daring,

pgi support are actually quite good at this stuff, just explain what happened and they will refund, 99% certain of that (prob saying they will only do that this one time)

#26 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:33 AM

Seems like I will get all Orions!

#27 Karamarka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 809 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:28 AM

Please add a mech bay sale so i can buy mech bays to fit everything. Looking at buying all the highlanders and jenners! :( :(

#28 Chuanhao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 520 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:50 AM

This sale, on the back of the thunderbolt and Wolverine Cbill sale, is much better than the all-in-one cbill sale. as it allows you to build up capital in bits and then spend in small quantities. I know I will be getting the Orion-M this time round.

I have found the best way to support this game, IMHO. Just buy a year's worth of premium through a combination of MC sales and PT sales. Then use the glorious amounts of Cbills to buy mechs ONLY when they are on cbill sale.

Grant those people who are willing to spend their new shinies having paid for it. I am going to enjoy sales like this instead. To each his own!

#29 dragnier1

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:15 AM

Nice sale.

Will have to skip this one unfortunately. I still have 25 mechs to work on and already own 2 of discounted chassis (jenner and orion)

Edited by dragnier1, 22 July 2015 - 07:16 AM.

#30 JayStrider

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:30 PM

I was excited about grabbing a couple hunchbacks on sale. Then, I remembered all the talk about a comprehensive quirk overhaul. Who knows what the roles of each mech will be after that? And for mechs with well-defined quirks, that's pretty much the reason I'm interested in them. Chances are if I buy an HBK-4J, it's because I want some LRM10 action, right? What's the 4J role going to be after a quirk overhaul?

...I guess I'm just thinking outloud here.

#31 Jakob Knight

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:30 PM

I'm still mystified how the Devs can call these mechs 'Originals' and the IIC sale 'Origins' when the Highlander and Orion are mechs that came to the game long after the original mechs. The Catapult and Atlas should have been in their places if that was the actual point.

Oh well. I'm sure the Devs are planning to release IIC models for all Inner Sphere mechs, so no doubt the other 'Origin' mechs are just delayed and we'll see this sale for them when they get out of whatever revision process kept them out of this one.

#32 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,574 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:48 PM

View PostJakob Knight, on 22 July 2015 - 03:30 PM, said:

I'm still mystified how the Devs can call these mechs 'Originals' and the IIC sale 'Origins' when the Highlander and Orion are mechs that came to the game long after the original mechs. The Catapult and Atlas should have been in their places if that was the actual point.

Oh well. I'm sure the Devs are planning to release IIC models for all Inner Sphere mechs, so no doubt the other 'Origin' mechs are just delayed and we'll see this sale for them when they get out of whatever revision process kept them out of this one.

'Mech choices are based off tabletop lore, there isn't IIC remake versions of the Catapult or Atlas in tabletop.

#33 Jakob Knight

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:03 PM

View PostCycKath, on 22 July 2015 - 04:48 PM, said:

'Mech choices are based off tabletop lore, there isn't IIC remake versions of the Catapult or Atlas in tabletop.

I've never known the Devs to state that they will not incorporate things that are not in the Tabletop. Certainly the ECM in MWO proves they are quite ready to invent whatever they want for the game. Regardless, as the Orion and Highlander are not original mechs from the initial launch of the game, they shouldn't have called either the IIC introduction nor this sale what they have.

#34 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,574 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:25 PM

View PostJakob Knight, on 22 July 2015 - 05:03 PM, said:

I've never known the Devs to state that they will not incorporate things that are not in the Tabletop. Certainly the ECM in MWO proves they are quite ready to invent whatever they want for the game. Regardless, as the Orion and Highlander are not original mechs from the initial launch of the game, they shouldn't have called either the IIC introduction nor this sale what they have.

They are the Original versions of the IIC 'Mechs, thus why PGI opted to name the sale as such I'd assume.

#35 Luscious Dan

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:10 AM

Trying to decide if I need to pick anything up. I don't have any of these, and I'm not sure if they are particularly fun or effective. Hunchy is an old favorite so it's probably the most likely of the bunch. In terms of gameplay how does the Highlander compare to the Victor (which I do own)?

View PostJakob Knight, on 22 July 2015 - 05:03 PM, said:

The magic jesus box was not invented, it was immaculately conceived in the game's code.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users