Okay, My Fellow Liaoists,

8 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:47 PM

I realise I not the most popular character, which is hardly any Liao on a CW event or solo drops with me, so I have decided to make your lives easier and try and stay fro you all and just goat it alone, both in CW and solo drops.

Still, I should apologise over my behaviour over the weeks, acting all high and mighty (not that make much difference in apologising) But since most everyone in Liao considers me useless and annoying, then I will just play solo drops and CW's alone, but will listen to any and all orders carried out, although I do not expect any Liao to assist me, since you all seem to have a vandetta against me.

L.T.

#2 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:40 AM

???? What ?

Anyway... We been lots drops thanks to the event... Would have invited yah.. If I saw you earlier.
The new HSR changes and the people the event is bringing in... It been more fun.

#3 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:36 PM

Yeah, sorry aout that, I have been kind of busy the last few weeks so have not had as much time to play as I normally like

#4 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:56 PM

And the current event rules doesn't benefit groups at the moment.
But I got all my NA stuff already though...

#5 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:23 AM

View PostShinVector, on 28 July 2015 - 04:56 PM, said:

And the current event rules doesn't benefit groups at the moment.
But I got all my NA stuff already though...

Really? I am only 1/3 of the way through that,but from all the things I have heard and seen, it is all basically junk). Shame there is no Aussie flag that could be won.... wonder if that could be grounds for a lawsuit? :-p
Now I need to start buying and using more 'Mechs...Want to buy back 2 Centurions I once owened (both mastered) mayve 3 Centurions (just need to finish its master module) and also buy back my Vndicator, All Mediums, but that is my specialty. But for th etime being, will take advantage of that Hunchback sale, 3 mastered Gybchbacks is better tan the 1 I have now.

#6 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:09 AM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 29 July 2015 - 07:23 AM, said:

Really? I am only 1/3 of the way through that,but from all the things I have heard and seen, it is all basically junk). Shame there is no Aussie flag that could be won.... wonder if that could be grounds for a lawsuit? :-p
Now I need to start buying and using more 'Mechs...Want to buy back 2 Centurions I once owened (both mastered) mayve 3 Centurions (just need to finish its master module) and also buy back my Vndicator, All Mediums, but that is my specialty. But for th etime being, will take advantage of that Hunchback sale, 3 mastered Gybchbacks is better tan the 1 I have now.

Try to get the 9 point items for all modes at least. The war horns are worth it since they are MC only... Flags... BLAH !!

#7 Chafe

• PipPip
  • Colonel II
  • Colonel II
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:58 PM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 21 July 2015 - 05:47 PM, said:

I realise I not the most popular character, which is hardly any Liao on a CW event or solo drops with me, so I have decided to make your lives easier and try and stay fro you all and just goat it alone, both in CW and solo drops.

Still, I should apologise over my behaviour over the weeks, acting all high and mighty (not that make much difference in apologising) But since most everyone in Liao considers me useless and annoying, then I will just play solo drops and CW's alone, but will listen to any and all orders carried out, although I do not expect any Liao to assist me, since you all seem to have a vandetta against me.

L.T.

Have to confess that I'm a little baffled by this, I send you invites quite regularly to whatever it is I happen to be doing at the time and rarely receive a response.
When you do join you seem to leave again almost immediately and regularly leave us down a man despite saying that you'll be back in 2 minutes.
No one really minds tho, and the invites keep getting sent when I can so if I'm honest I'm a little offended to see this posted. /shrug

#8 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:30 PM

View PostChafe, on 29 July 2015 - 06:58 PM, said:

Have to confess that I'm a little baffled by this, I send you invites quite regularly to whatever it is I happen to be doing at the time and rarely receive a response.
When you do join you seem to leave again almost immediately and regularly leave us down a man despite saying that you'll be back in 2 minutes.
No one really minds tho, and the invites keep getting sent when I can so if I'm honest I'm a little offended to see this posted. /shrug

Yeah, that is,because if you read the recent thread I posted, you will discover I am having a lot of problems with my internet connection and my IP server, so even when not in a group with you, I am still lucky enough to go 2-3 games at most (pug solo) before I am kicked out of the game.

Ed: grammar/spelling.

Edited by Leif Tanner, 29 July 2015 - 10:31 PM.

#9 Chafe

• PipPip
  • Colonel II
  • Colonel II
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:08 AM

View PostChafe, on 29 July 2015 - 06:58 PM, said:

Emphasis added.

I wasn't criticizing your internet connection, I was criticizing the fact that attempts by myself and others to include you in stuff despite adverse conditions have been interpreted as 'a vendetta'. Sorry to take issue with this, but potential future Liaoists could be put off by the original post when, at least as far as my behaviour towards you goes, the exact opposite is true.

Look at your signature ('Together we Unite, Together we Stand, Together we Triumph' at time of writing) and ask yourself how your original post helps to accomplish that in any way beyond apologizing for an attitude that I'd personally never noticed.

Edited by Chafe, 30 July 2015 - 06:08 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users