So New Marik Player Here...where Is Everybody?

13 replies to this topic

#1 Paddles McSquee

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:05 PM

Call me crazy but I'd like to fight along side other Marik house players in CW?

Where da playas at?!

#2 IdolElite

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA, Terra

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:02 PM

There's a Marik website, i think they have a TS, not sure if anyone is on it though.

http://housemarik.enjin.com/mwohome

You may have better luck on the NGNG TS or the Comstar one.

voip01.n1585.hypernia.net:9992 password mechwarrior

na1.mech-connect.net password wordofblake

The passwords I think are correct.

Edited by IdolElite, 24 July 2015 - 06:04 PM.

#3 Mad Porthos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 481 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:22 PM

Hey Paddles, welcome. Not sure how many online multiplayer games are like this, but at least for MWO, voice chat is only done in matches, OR using other VOIP software and servers like Teamspeak. Particularly because Voip was not even in game for a long time, major units of the various factions and clans and mercs tend to still use those programs/chat channels to coordinate group drops and the occasional large CW action.

The actual game does let you form a unit if you have enough cbills, or join others units when they send an invite to you, which can be noticed from flashing "people icon" on bottom right usually. Obviously, people can invite you to temporarily drop w their group or actually send actual membership invites to you as well, accepted through that same "people icon" thingie and the associated social and group tabs.

Once actually in groups you will get a whole list not just of those you have friended shown as online and offline, but the full unit roster w those who are online and offline. Clicking on names of online friends or unit mates under the appropriate tabs give the options to block, send message etc, so you can ask to group that way typically and find out the specifics of how to get team speak/log in to team speak server (Address and password) so you can use voice comms all the time rather than typing while trying to do other stuff.

Edited by Mad Porthos, 24 July 2015 - 06:36 PM.

#4 Richard Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 886 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:24 AM

House Marik Teamspeak is used still and the units that make up the FWLM are still active.

#5 z MadButcher z

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 102 posts
  • LocationButchers Chop Shop

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:16 AM

If you are interested in joining a house Marik Loyalist unit BAAH is recruiting and you can find us at seekhim..com
We are a christian based unit and are quite active in CW.We have all range of players in our group so no matter what level of commitment you are interested in we have people to play with. We also have a competitive group if you are interested in that.

#6 rook

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:43 AM

Yup, Mariks are still here, though not in the numbers pre-wazan. Go check out the Marik website and teamspeak.
http://housemarik.enjin.com/mwohome

Come check us out!

#7 Paddles McSquee

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:11 PM

Okay thanks for the info all. I'll check it out.

#8 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:55 PM

Things have been pretty quite, but there are still some of us around who are looking for fellow purples to drop with.

#9 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:18 AM

I see everyday (at EU evening time) some players on the FWLM TeamSpeak. I had recently many good drops with them to group queue. Everyone let's join us if you like good fight and want practice it :ph34r:

#10 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:01 PM

We got a ton of Marik house unit on most the day but no one ever wants to be the first in the ts. Really to get a game going you got to get on the ts and spam invites. Then people will show up. Then others will start coming in when they see others around ha-ha.

For the new people make sure to look down the list a lot more of units hang out down in their own spots. Unless they're in a meeting or team practice they will invite you in.

#11 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:16 PM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 01 August 2015 - 01:01 PM, said:

We got a ton of Marik house unit on most the day but no one ever wants to be the first in the ts. Really to get a game going you got to get on the ts and spam invites. Then people will show up. Then others will start coming in when they see others around ha-ha.

For the new people make sure to look down the list a lot more of units hang out down in their own spots. Unless they're in a meeting or team practice they will invite you in.

Your right.

#12 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:46 PM

Dust in the wind.

#13 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 21 August 2015 - 07:40 PM

Now that's video editing! :)

Edited by Monkey Lover, 21 August 2015 - 07:41 PM.

#14 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:09 AM

Dang, I always forget how old the song us. The video helps remind me. Pink frilly tuxedo shirt FTW!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users