3 replies to this topic

#1 Capnflintlock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 08:50 AM

https://youtu.be/dhRUe-gz690?t=2m41s

Is sad day. I can't seem to show the video on site, beyond just a link.

Edited by Capnflintlock, 25 July 2015 - 08:58 AM.

#2 DAYLEET

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,316 posts
  • LocationLinoleum.

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:06 PM

Which Panthers are we talking about? Is it a sport thing or a PNT thing? Because i started PNT yesterday and the slow speed is something i did not take into consideration before buying and i don't know how far ill go before i sell them.

The mech is a walking contradiction with the quirks, the weapon hardpoint, the engine and the jumpjet. You can only chose 1 of those but if you can only chose one of those then you might as well not chose anything. They do look nice, i love the model, their only redeeming value right now, still on basics.

#3 Widowmaker1981

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 5,031 posts
  • LocationAt the other end of the pretty lights.

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:00 AM

View PostDAYLEET, on 27 July 2015 - 12:06 PM, said:

Which Panthers are we talking about? Is it a sport thing or a PNT thing? Because i started PNT yesterday and the slow speed is something i did not take into consideration before buying and i don't know how far ill go before i sell them.

The mech is a walking contradiction with the quirks, the weapon hardpoint, the engine and the jumpjet. You can only chose 1 of those but if you can only chose one of those then you might as well not chose anything. They do look nice, i love the model, their only redeeming value right now, still on basics.

Panthers (well one of them) are wicked. Try this:

PNT-9R

Swap the PPCs for LPLs if so desired. The 9R is by far the best one for every loadout except ERPPCs, and IS ERPPCs suck, too hot.

#4 DAYLEET

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,316 posts
  • LocationLinoleum.

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:38 AM

View PostWidowmaker1981, on 31 July 2015 - 05:00 AM, said:

Panthers (well one of them) are wicked. Try this:

PNT-9R

Swap the PPCs for LPLs if so desired. The 9R is by far the best one for every loadout except ERPPCs, and IS ERPPCs suck, too hot.

Best Panther for me so far has 4ml and 1 srm4art. Works really well for me. Im making the 8Z 3LL work but i had to change the binding because they fired too fast and i kept overheating when i meant to only shoot once, im too heavy on the click. My biggest problem with my 2 erppc Panther is that i have to remember that if i do 250 damage with it it equals to 500 damage from normal lasers.

My criticism was on the quirks weapon/motor/jj , they can't interact with each others, you have to choose one and are largely useless as such. It's not a trade-off any more it's a gimping. It's like we should be piloting 7+spl light or don't bother.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users