Good Pilot Looking For Loyalist Clan Faction

13 replies to this topic

#1 KleineVampir

• Pip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:25 PM

For a long time I've been an FRR loyalist, but over time I've learned what that actually means. I picked the faction at random a long time ago before I knew anything, and I found that it seemed like a good faction to be in. We seemed to be the ones on the forefront against the clanners, which seemed like something relevant to be a part of.

As I've grown as a pilot, I've realized that I need a bigger and better group to play with in CW, regardless of what faction it is. The group just matters the most.

I need a group who is at least almost always playing CW. Even when a public event shows up. When I get on, I want to be able to play CW in a group that's pretty good.

It can't be a group that lets just anybody in. It has to be a legitimately organized group, on TS, who really kicks ass and can only be stopped by other good, very organized and disciplined groups.

My par for damage is around 2,000, though I often do better than that when we're winning, and a little worse when we're losing of course.

And yes, I am an IS pilot but I am at least semi-prepared to get into a clan faction. I wanted to make this post before I start investing into certain mechs, but I have 3 timber wolves ready at least. It'll take me a little time to adjust to the new group with the new mechs, but after a while I'll get better.

I don't want a group that's so serious it's not friendly, but at the same time, I don't want to be sitting around BSing all the time. If I'm on the game, I've come to play MWO. I don't really care for a ton of BS. As long as I'm treated with some respect and not everybody is a complete hard-ass.

I have a mic and TS3 ready, so drop me your info if you're interested!

#2 Jumping Gigolo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 214 posts
  • LocationAny red light district or above 27,000ft on a mile-high club jet

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:00 AM

DSx is active in CW. Come visit our TS (chat.diamondshark.net).

#3 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:35 AM

The Searphim have active clan units in Jade Falcon. There's also my wolf part of it.

Edited by KursedVixen, 26 July 2015 - 04:35 AM.

#4 Knightshadowsong

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 290 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:42 AM

The SWOL Star Wolfs are always looking for good pilots. Both IS and Clan units are recruteing now. DO NOT JOIN DELTA GALAXY of Clan Wolf. I had bad experiences with them and trust me. there too serous about 'winning' at least in my opinion.

#5 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:50 AM

View PostKnightshadowsong, on 26 July 2015 - 04:42 AM, said:

The SWOL Star Wolfs are always looking for good pilots. Both IS and Clan units are recruteing now. DO NOT JOIN DELTA GALAXY of Clan Wolf. I had bad experiences with them and trust me. there too serous about 'winning' at least in my opinion.

sounds like a mad bad here.....

good group of guys actually which put A LOT of effort into training and helping players if they want it.

Edited by Summon3r, 26 July 2015 - 07:51 AM.

#6 S T R A V A G

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 12 posts
  • Locationin a planet near you...

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:56 AM

I agree 100% with this.
If you don't like to win, please do not join Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy.
They are always trying to win everything... soooo annoying!!!

S

#7 Anjian

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:18 AM

I recommend DSx. Decency is their motto but they win too, just recently helping to decisively move two Marik planets to the green banner.

#8 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:34 AM

You are also welcome to try Clan Wolf International - CWI, all the info @ www.Clan-Wolf.info.

#9 KleineVampir

• Pip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:38 PM

Thanks for the info guys. Yeah, DSx is seeming like the way to go. I prefer jade falcon anyways. I did buy their jade-falcon green color, ha. I guess I am invested.

#10 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:40 PM

-MS- is a good place to be if you want to drop CW constantly.

#11 KinLuu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:42 AM

I can also vouch for DSx. They are a nice bunch of people.

#12 VATER

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 156 posts
  • LocationEYE OF TERROR

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:30 AM

Hmmm, sounds like someone who did not have the required standards set by CWDG...and badmouthing other units is ehm....well, freebirthish, the least.

#13 Yozzman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 273 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:38 AM

www.cwdg.us for some good fun ;)

#14 SIN Darkness

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 44 posts