Terrible Timberwolf

21 replies to this topic

#21 Yelruh

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:58 PM

I went from IS mechs straight to the timberwolf and loved it. I did run a slightly trolling 2x UAC10 combination with nothing else but lots of ammo, but it always brings a smile to my face everytime I play it.

You dont need to watch your heat as much with the ballistics, which is great. usually end up with about 4-500 damage a match with it, dont often run out of ammo, but it happens - in which case you go pick fights as groups and you aim to be the damage taker while everyone else hammers the crap out of whoevers shooting you. Timber wolves are great for this as everyone seems to hate them and will shoot them in preference to most things.

#22 VATER

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 156 posts
  • LocationEYE OF TERROR

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:07 AM

Finally one of the Spheroids realizes, what a Clanner faces every day. That being said. Aff, I agreee with my fellow clansmen/-women.
The Timberwolf is still the working horse and the backbone of the Clans. For a heavy mech it is very versatile. Especially if you compare it to the 65-ton Ebonjaguar. The torsotwist is better, and the mech itself feels more responsive. With 89k/ph it is fast for a heavy mech, downside is the relatively lowmounted weaponhardpoints, you have to expose yourself to bring ALL weapons to bear.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users