• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:36 PM

Fleet Bulletin for 27/7/3052

Framed by the Home They Love so Dearly HLGK Finds a Friend in the Combine

THURSDAY, JULY 23RD 3052 -- This is Ken "Archangel" Blackwood reporting from Dieron in the Draconis Combine.

After being forced from homes within the fringes of the Capellan Confederation, the Gatekeepers battalion were compelled to turn away from the false accusations of their countrymen through the Chaos March before finding refuge on Dieron.

It is with great sadness the Gatekeepers leave their homeland accused of using nuclear weapons to destroy their facility from orbit. Sworn to restore their honor and name, and to return once they have been cleared of all wrongdoing.

In a effort to reach out to the units of the DCMS, and the Combine at large, the Gatekeepers have sent a message over the HPG to all honorable warriors of the Draconis Combine link. Also, we invite all to peruse our page, read our chronicles, and enjoy our tea.

Really, I'm just glad I can finally stop having to redact half of these articles.

Posted Image

Skirmishes With Steiner Forces Sustain Heavy Losses; No Casualties

FRIDAY, JULY 24TH, 3052 -- Deep within the recesses of the Lyran Commonwealth, the Gatekeepers fleet stood toe-to-toe with the forces of the LCAF in a 4v4 Lance challenge.

The Gatekeepers lance fought tirelessly, many suffering from Jump Sickness due to a sabotaged K-F drive aboard their flagship, Xinlai de.

In the end, the MechWarriors of the Gatekeepers fleet fought well, but were bested by the glorious warriors of House Steiner. The losses to Gatekeepers 'Mechs was heavy, the four pilots are expected to recover soon from all radiation-related, and ejection-related injuries.

Gatekeepers Fleet Poised to Mobilize From Dieron Jump Point

MONDAY, JULY 27TH, 3052 -- After a slew of repairs, and a full week's recharge to the shop's jump drive, the Gatekeepers' JumpShip Xinlai de--The Reliant is returned to operational status True to her name, The Reliant stands at the ready at the system's zenith Jump Point to travel to the Gatekeepers' next mission.

JumpShip Xinlai de Malfunctions During Transit to Dieron System--Foul Play Suspected

FRIDAY, JULY 24TH, 3052 -- During the flight from the Confederation to the Draconis Combine, the Gatekeepers' Quetzalcoatl-class JumpShip began to experience small malfunctions during jumps after transit through the Capellan border

On their final jump to the Dieron system, a catastrophic failure in the K-F Booms led to much of the crew quarters of the JumpShip being obliterated. Repairs were conducted by Gatekeepers' technicians who tripped a secondary payload apparently intended to detonate in the initial mis-jump. All told, twenty-three members of the Xinlai de's crew, and a further five ensigns of the engineering staff were lost in the mis-jump, and subsequent repair efforts.

Upon closer inspection, the guidance computers attached to the Xinlai de's K-F drive showed evidence of tampering that would have contributed to the fatal malfunction. It is presumed that the sabotage to the K-F drive, and the destruction of the Gatekeepers' facilities on Purvo are related.

#2 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:53 AM

Well written, keep up the good Works!

#3 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:03 PM

Severance,
The birds of leaving call to us,
Yet here we stand
Endowed with the fear of flight.

Overland
The winds of change consume the land,
While we remain
In the shadow of summers now past.

When all the leaves
Have fallen and turned to dust,
Will we remain
Entrenched within our ways.

Indifference,
The plague that moves throughout this land
Omen signs
In the shapes of things to come.
Tomorrow's child is the only child.

Edited by Zvolimir the Blackhand, 27 July 2015 - 08:04 PM.

#4 Gorgo7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:34 PM

House Liao Gatekeepers!
Traitorous DOGS! You will taste the Chancellor's wraith! (May he live forever!)
You will burn in the eternal hell of turncoat hypocrites for a thousand years!

Draconis Combine!
Beware! You have unwittingly taken a nest of vipers into your home!
Zvolimir (the Blackhand) and his homunculus Stoneblade will surely betray you.

BEWARE!

#5 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:38 PM

View PostGorgo7, on 29 July 2015 - 07:34 PM, said:

House Liao Gatekeepers!

Draconis Combine!

BEWARE!

Wow.

Following a unit around the sphere and talking bad about them is very interesting way of spending your energy. It really shows how much you love us: to spent precious amounts of your own chi to find us and talk about us. Isn't this what you wanted? I guess it is.

I, for one, am glad you spend your energy finding us.

Edited by Stoneblade, 29 July 2015 - 07:47 PM.

#6 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:09 PM

We see now the despicable lengths that will be taken by those who would accuse us.

#7 Toaster Repair Pony

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 112 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationHampton, VA

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:15 AM

HLGK:
Glad to see you guys out of your corner of the sphere. ^.^

4TCR... so angry. Just hug it out, bro.

#8 Bill Bullet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 354 posts
  • LocationHiding from the Maskirovka

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:06 AM

BEWARE THE TRAITOROUS DOGS OF THE GATEKEEPERS! THEIR LACK OF HUMOR IS THEIR GREATEST WEAKNESS!! WHAT KIND OF MONSTER POSTS A TOPIC WITHOUT THE CAREFUL GUIDANCE OF THE MASKIROVKA?! WHY WITHOUT [redacted] THERE'D BE NO [redacted] TO HELP US WITH [redacted] AND CHANCELLOR FORBID THEY [redacted]!!

#9 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:38 AM

View PostGorgo7, on 29 July 2015 - 07:34 PM, said:

House Liao Gatekeepers!

Draconis Combine!

BEWARE!

Stoneblade is no one's homonculus. He sprang forth fully grown and trained from the forehead of the internet.

View PostBill Bullet, on 30 July 2015 - 10:06 AM, said:

BEWARE THE TRAITOROUS DOGS OF THE GATEKEEPERS! THEIR LACK OF HUMOR IS THEIR GREATEST WEAKNESS!! WHAT KIND OF MONSTER POSTS A TOPIC WITHOUT THE CAREFUL GUIDANCE OF THE MASKIROVKA?! WHY WITHOUT [redacted] THERE'D BE NO [redacted] TO HELP US WITH [redacted] AND CHANCELLOR FORBID THEY [redacted]!!

This is rich coming from you people.

So which is it? Are we holding back the Liao community by trying organize? Or are we traitors for leaving?

Either way, we stopped finding you 'humorous' a long time ago.

All of us are glad to no longer be associated with you or your comrades. Beware...hmm. That's good advice you might want to follow.

Edited by Zvolimir the Blackhand, 30 July 2015 - 10:40 AM.

#10 Gorgo7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:43 PM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 30 July 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

Stoneblade is no one's homonculus. He sprang forth fully grown and trained from the forehead of the internet.

I KNEW IT! Damn, I was right!

#11 Bill Bullet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 354 posts
  • LocationHiding from the Maskirovka

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:11 PM

Was making jokes, Archangel's post seemed to be roleplaying, Gorgo7 reacted the way a roleplaying Liao would, I tried to point out his post was a joke with my own little rant (all the redacted nonsense was a clue) in other words...

Posted Image

#12 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:23 PM

View PostBill Bullet, on 30 July 2015 - 04:11 PM, said:

Posted Image

Har.

If you guys wanted to be friendly, you missed your chance. We're way past doing anything with House Liao 'proper'. It's a little late to claim 'RP' on your part.

Edited by Zvolimir the Blackhand, 30 July 2015 - 07:12 PM.

#13 syionide

• PipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 32 posts
  • LocationVirgo Supercluster

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:10 PM

House Liao Gatekeepers!

Draconis Combine!

BEWARE!

RP hat on~

What the [Redacted] did you just [Redacted] say about us, you little [Redacted]? I’ll have you know I am a proud gate keeper and I graduated top of my class in the [Redacted], and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on [Redacted], and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in [Redacted] and I’m the top [Redacted] in the entire Liao Cheng Chang. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the [Redacted] out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before, mark my [Redacted] words. You think you can get away with saying that [Redacted] to me over the HPG? Think again, [Redacted]. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of [Redacted] across the Inner Sphere and you are being traced right now so you better prepare for the [Redacted], [Redacted]. The [Redacted] that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re [Redacted] dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my [Redacted]. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the [Redacted] and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable [Redacted] off the face of what ever planet you're on, you little [Redacted]. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f[Redacted]. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn [Redacted]. I will [Redacted] fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re [Redacted] dead, kiddo.

Edited by syionide, 31 July 2015 - 07:13 PM.

#14 Jochi Kondur

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:40 PM

That's how you do proper RP and coherent writing, you sorry [REDACTED] Clan Liao rangers. You can't blame all your RP failures on failed humor when all the shtick you spew is high on drama and zero on humor.

#15 Malphaeus

• PipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 22 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationDeep Space

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:34 AM

View PostToaster Repair Pony, on 30 July 2015 - 06:15 AM, said:

HLGK:
Glad to see you guys out of your corner of the sphere. ^.^

4TCR... so angry. Just hug it out, bro.