#1 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:36 PM

Yes,

I have once again tired of the merc life and I am back to fighting for honor and in the defense of the FWL. No, I am not going to register again on the FWLM website, nor will I attempt to join any FWLM units (since we know how that works out), but I will be seeing many of you during CW events.

<o

#2 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:12 PM

Welcome back! I returned recently too (last week). I'm not sure about CW now. If there will be massive support for return to CW idea I will join battles too. But until then I will just drop to group queue with FWLM TS guys and practice fight against the best players in the game (no doubt group queue has the best quality). I had no problem to find players to join them on FWLM TS. Almost everyday I played with them and I liked they were from various units (or solo). Maybe FWLM web registration is not easy but FWLM TS is worth it.

#3 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:28 AM

View PostMrMarkusCZ, on 27 July 2015 - 11:12 PM, said:

Welcome back! I returned recently too (last week). I'm not sure about CW now. If there will be massive support for return to CW idea I will join battles too. But until then I will just drop to group queue with FWLM TS guys and practice fight against the best players in the game (no doubt group queue has the best quality). I had no problem to find players to join them on FWLM TS. Almost everyday I played with them and I liked they were from various units (or solo). Maybe FWLM web registration is not easy but FWLM TS is worth it.

Thank you. I am quite familiar with the FWLM TS and the majority of the registered units. I just have problems sticking with units though.

#4 Paddles McSquee

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:28 AM

Did 6 matches in CW this week and won two of them. Whoopee right? But wait...I was running in a pug and I was using 2 trial mechs, and my other two mechs were short range Centurions because I'm new and that's all I've managed to get so far.

What's my point? I'm getting the impression that success has taken a toll on the Clan enemy cus the way folks talk about them there's no way I should have been on the winning side.

May be a good time to take some Marik worlds back and build some momentum. :ph34r:

#5 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:18 AM

View PostPaddles McSquee, on 28 July 2015 - 06:28 AM, said:

Did 6 matches in CW this week and won two of them. Whoopee right? But wait...I was running in a pug and I was using 2 trial mechs, and my other two mechs were short range Centurions because I'm new and that's all I've managed to get so far.

What's my point? I'm getting the impression that success has taken a toll on the Clan enemy cus the way folks talk about them there's no way I should have been on the winning side.

May be a good time to take some Marik worlds back and build some momentum. :ph34r:

Yeah, it seems to me like many of the main FWL players are no longer playing and many of the FWLM units have spread to the wind.

#6 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:38 AM

Was all a dream...I woke up and realized I was always in the Federated Suns. Good luck Free Worlders.

#7 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:11 AM

Welcome back Ed. I look forward to glorious battles beside you my Marik brother.

#8 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:57 AM

Welcome back .

View PostEd Steele, on 28 July 2015 - 11:18 AM, said:

Yeah, it seems to me like many of the main FWL players are no longer playing and many of the FWLM units have spread to the wind.

Ya it ts hard to find games anymore. I cut my playing down to Sunday. I still hoping after beta 3 we will have 4 , 12 man teams going again.

#9 LORD ORION

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:01 PM

Marik CW is a ghost town

#10 BLOOD WOLF

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:06 PM

View PostLORD ORION, on 01 August 2015 - 12:01 PM, said:

Marik CW is a ghost town

that's not good.

#11 Monkey Lover

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:11 PM

View PostLORD ORION, on 01 August 2015 - 12:01 PM, said:

Marik CW is a ghost town

50% stopped playing after the reset. Then Russ screwed us by changing the rules about taking planets. We couldn't field 2-3 12 man teams anymore so all the IS factions just let us ghost drop. There was zero risk of losing a planet. So no IS v IS games, people were not going to ghost drop for 4 hours.

This turn us to protecting others for almost no reason. We ended up fighting alpha spam clan mechs every night. This turned off the other 40% . So now we end up just playing in the group q.

This is the way ixsaw it go down at least.

Edited by Monkey Lover, 01 August 2015 - 01:12 PM.

#12 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:16 PM

Ah, no worries, I am a Federated Sun by heart, always have been, my faction will change in two days. LOL, I am Marik on the outside (for a few days), but Federated Sun on the inside. LOL, trannies should relate (no offense).

#13 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:01 AM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 01 August 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

50% stopped playing after the reset. Then Russ screwed us by changing the rules about taking planets. We couldn't field 2-3 12 man teams anymore so all the IS factions just let us ghost drop. There was zero risk of losing a planet. So no IS v IS games, people were not going to ghost drop for 4 hours.

This turn us to protecting others for almost no reason. We ended up fighting alpha spam clan mechs every night. This turned off the other 40% . So now we end up just playing in the group q.

This is the way ixsaw it go down at least.

All is truth.
Sadly.
Now all we do is meet at the pub and drink to the old days and fallen brothers.
Oh, for the great battle of Wazan and the infamous StarGate experiment. All glory is fleeting.
One more toast to the fallen!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users