For All My Fellow Liao Mechwarriors

1 reply to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:56 PM

I am having a bit of trouble with my internet provider right now (Telstra &*%$$$%£ you!!!!!), which explains why most of my games of games of late (particularly the CW Event drops) have been worse than terrible, so I am having to change Internet Providers over the next week, so I might not be online and playing for a week, a week and half maximum) so hopefully when I am with my new IP, I will be able to get right back into the action without any of that awful disconnections that go along wit CW Events and lag on certain maps.

I just thought it would be courtesy to let you all know, that it is not my personal fault, just how stupid Telstra (current provider is) and with this new IP, I should be able to help out a heck of a lot more in drops and CW Events and solo drops, not to mention be able to join and stay in LFG for CW Events without getting disconnected each time a match starts.

For now,my internet is working, but lagging badly, so, while I will still play for as long as I can until i can have the new IP up and running, I will do what I can, but please do not think badly at how poorly I doing some (or, rather, most drops, CW Events or pug solo) but I will continue to do what I can for which team mates i am paired up with in each drop and try and help out as much as i can in each drop.

I apologise for my lack of performance lately, but I definitely will make it up to you all after I have my new IP installed.

Until then, I will keep playing as best I can and look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

L.T. (Leif Tanner)

P.S. Just call me 'Leif', Leif tanner is just too long to say every time when one of you talks to me.

#2 Rahul Roy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:59 PM

See you soon fellow Liao.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users